Customize

Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

I think you guys give Marty way to much credit. Just like he gives us way to much credit. Someone, somewhere must be laughing their asses off.
  2. Triumph Member

Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

ordering pizzas and making prank calls is about as effective as tossing water balloons...

doubt that fits the MO of the cult...

in Martyrs eye is equates to Being as evil as Davey Miscarriage..

its Sweeney blowing smoke up his ass..
  3. Anonymous Member

I LOL'd! - Where can I buy me one of them there "Travel Computers"?

Marty - forever the attention whore. Everyone knows it was Rinder who pranked him. He's still getting back at the old fucker for the "not once, not twice, but fifty times" he punched him.
  4. Anonymous Member

End of the day, the sort of Anons who'd do a Pizzabomb are the ones who left Chanology a long time ago.

But, hey, like every good Cult Leader, Marty needs to mock up some enemies to keep the Us And Them mentality of Ron's mindfuck going strong.
  5. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

I'd like to know too. I don't think Marty will ever tell us though.
  6. Smurf Member

I hope it wasn't Domino's. Marty already has a serious case of verbal diarrhea.
  7. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

Smurf nearly everything you say makes me laugh
  8. Anonymous Member

Oh lord, he really went there didn't he? Yup, keep scientology working guys, else we can't protest it no longer. WTF dude, wtf.
  9. thefatman Member

But if he's stuck on the toilet it means he can't come out and post stupid shit on his blog?
  10. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

What a little bitch.

Everytime my doorbell rings I hope it is an unordered pizza.

Eat it and STFU
  11. pedrofcuk Member

"Miscavige and anonymous depend on each other" huh? I didn't know that.
  12. Anonymous Member

There isn't only Anon and DM. There is also the OG and the ex-scilons, who could have done this.
  13. Anonymous Member

Anonymous or Miscavige? | Moving On Up a Little Higher

From one of Marty's responses in the comments:

martyrathbun09 | Smear? They announced themselves as “Anonymous” along with the same distortion/ominous warnings and Miscavige-like foul language. WWP reads like a Miscavige lecture. That’s why I leave it to you all to judge for yourselves.

---------

O rly? Geez Marty, get a grip. Do a locational or something to bring your ass back to reality. This could be OSA or it could be one anon or a local cell who has decided to fuck with the Mahty Pahty. I don't care nor does it really matter.

Why? Stay on target. CoS is the target. Marty is not the target.

Yet.
  14. DeathHamster Member

Once Scientology has been dismantled, Chanology will have an epic party then disperse back into the general swirl of anonymous. He's wrong in thinking that Chanology has any kind of need of continued existence. No more than a lightbulb needs a light switch.

Davie doesn't depend on Anonymous. His fetid little mind can invent as many external enemies as he needs to keep the loyal sheep in a huddle, just like Hubbard.

Marty's brain still hasn't thawed out.
  15. Anonymous Member

What a whiney bitch he is.

Yup, the day Anon's decide to fuck with Marty is the last day Marty is on the Interbuttz. He'd shrink like a penis in cold water

You have no idea Rathbun, and be glad you're not in the cross-hairs beyond putting shit on you for your being a gutless and ruthless CUNT

Ypu're being too kind to him.
    Marty will end up just like Hubbturd....alone and out of his fucking gord
  16. Anonymous Member

For what it's worth, one of the protesters at my local cell claimed that scilons have infested Travelocity and that they used their systems to look up the flights of people going to Hamburg during the big Hamburg anti cult event back in I think 2008 or so. This person claimed that they used that info to find and namefag several anons and even hand out letters of lulz at the boarding gate.

I don't know how much truth there was in that though. This is the only person I've heard claim travelocity had scilon employees who were looking up peoples info. I don't know who she got her info from either.
  17. Anonymous Member

Found the original thread about Travelocity.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/249-...ls-need-info-how-damning-upload-pic-31165/28/

This info was coming from Formerly IN. Wonder what happened to her? She was talking to the FBI, got assaulted in Cincinnati and then vanished shortly after Anons in Texas found her assailant which the cult quickly hid from the police. Very weird case for those who remember back that far. The thread above has all the details, if you want to read the whole thing. I linked to the section where the claims about Travelocity being scilon owned/infested come up. I don't know if it is true, but this might be what Marty is talking about. Marty? Hello? Want to get specific which "Travel computers" the scilons are using?
  18. Anonymous Member

What are the chances of my comment making publication<rhetorical?

19. ZeroZero Member

Marty getting free pizza , he says its a bad thing
    Silly Man
    Marty getting phone calls, he says bwaaaa
    Silly Man
    Marty says Annon or CO$
    Silly Man

Most Annon say Marty = meh...
    Next!
  20. RightOn Member

Hold on here. I remember him talking about crank calls and pizza right about the same time someone listed his stuff or Rinder's stuff for sale in the paper. I don't feel like looking for it, but I know this pizza thing has already been done before and they blamed it on Anonymous before.
    Matter of fact I thought this was a necro thread when I saw the title.

I think COS can be a little bit more creative than pulling the same old crap. Yeah I know tin foily to think it was COS , but I think it is more tinfoily to think it was Anons.
    nothing to see here, move on IMO
  21. Anonymous Member

Isn't that kinda reactive A=A=A think?
    Anonymous=WWP=foul language=Miscavige=SP
  22. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

It could be the CO$, I think that’s the most likely because the language is what the OSA uses. It could be Marty’s talent for creative fiction because Marty knows CO$ language, he was part of that group. It could be rogue Anons but that's the least likely.
  23. Anonymous Member

Or it could just be Marty being his usual attention-whoring self.

The sad old fart loves it when his name makes a thread title on WWP. Gives him a sense of self-importance.

STFU! Marty with your pathetic diversionary tactics.
  24. Anonymous Member

That's one retarded post for Mahrty, one giant pointless thread for Anonkind.
  25. Radio Paul Member

The first time was joining the COS, the ultimate prank!
  26. Marty Rugburn Member

This points to the Scilons. I am always amazed at how embarrassingly immature the Ronbots are when they bullbait someone. Hey midget, send me another, I are hungry!

Marty
  27. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

Hey Marty. Why don't you back trace it ?
  28. Caliwog Member

Annnnd, it did!

Mine didn't. I basically said that I think this sort of harassment of Marty is wrong. I'm from the WBM school; we don't need anything but words.

caliwog.wordpress.com/censored-by-marty/#comment-378

Remember, gang, Marty and Scientology are full of shit. All we need to do is keep pointing that out and eventually we will win.

BTW, his point about the interdependence between anon and Miscavige will be the subject of tomorrow's blog entry.

!! UPDATE: Marty posted my comment!
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/09/22/anonymous-or-miscavige/#comment-50942

ML,
    Caliwog
    caliwog.wordpress.com
  29. xenubarb Member

Oh, it does fit the MO of the cult. Ask anyone who has been subjected to prank calls, hang up calls, and general weirdness. It do fit, yes it does.
  30. Anonymous Member

31. Marty Rugburn Member

Nope... just part of it. Caliwog has a great writing style and makes great points in his posts. Male or female, no care, ML.

Marty
  32. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

You mean the mighty midget's feeding the trolls, scrumptious, feed us moar!
  33. Anonymous Member

update:
  34. Caliwog Member

Aww, shucks.

ML,
    Caliwog
    caliwog.wordpress.com
  35. Anonymous Member

LOL! Can Marty possibly get any more retarded?
  36. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

WBM is Wise Beard Man or Mark Bunker from Xenu TV.

By the way when Scientology finally folds there will be plenty of other evil stuff that the douchebags and the douchebags can attack.
  37. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

Who/what is OG?

I’ve found it, OG means Out Gradient

Aren't OG's a type of Scilon?

I would guess that all Freezoners are also OG because they learn stuff without having paid vast amounts to the CO$ till the CO$ said they were advanced enough to learn these things, They teach stuff without the students having been given the all clear by the CO$ or they belong to an organisation that does this.

I've added this to the wiki, please correct me if I'm wrong.
  38. Major Boyle Member

Let Marty and the dwarf anally raep each other why we LOL. Clearly this is not an Anonymous attack cause there were no lulz involved and way too much SRS BSNS. Fail cult ploy is fail.
  39. Anonymous Member

I'll be surprised if Martyr lets my follow-up to this dolt through

Anonymous or Miscavige? | Moving On Up a Little Higher

40. Anonymous Member

^ No offense mate, but your comments make you sound insane.