Customize

Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/09/22/anonymous-or-miscavige/#comments

Alright, who sent Marty pizza...... fess up.
  2. Legion Member

Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

I believe this isnt the first time ol' Marty got pranked correct?
  3. Anonymous Member

I'm pretty sure its not. I think he's gotten shit before, and every time attributes it to CoS.
  4. Rockyj Member

5. Triumph Member

the guy cant spell

shenannigans=shenanigans
    distorters=distorter's
    airpline=airplane

also FIXED

whoever did this..I am pointing at you.(Blame Game)..send him a Pizza as a Peace offering...extra on the [STRIKE]codeine[/STRIKE] pepperoni and [STRIKE]Oxycontin [/STRIKE] anchovies

“Don't become a victim of yourself. Forget about the thief waiting in the alley; what about the thief in your mind!"

it wasn't the prank Marty was enturbulated by, it was the Pizza Delivery Babe

[IMG]

another six months and hes back in Davey Miscarriages Arms..
  6. Anonymous Member

/facepalm.jpg

Anonymous or Miscavige? | Moving On Up a Little Higher

7. Anonymous Member

he does know that anonymous is full of individuals who may or may not prank pizza a mfkr, right?

cultz need enemies and prank martyrs
  8. Anonymous Member

lol anonymous. lol DM.

who gives a shit who it was, I want to give them a hug..... well, maybe not if it was DM, he might try to give me a black eye, and getting hit in the chin hurts.
  9. Anonymous Member

what in xenu's name is 'travel computers'?
  10. Anonymous Member

Oh, is Marty playing the victim again?

Tell you what Marty, be glad that it's only Miscavige's cult fucking with you.

Also, be glad that you don't have a fucking conscience.

Asshole.
  11. grebe Member

llama.jpg
    Drama llama ding dong!
  12. Anonymous Member

I'm not convinced it was the cult. They usually just go for the "PI outside the door" thing.
  13. Anonymous Member

Curious... if the prank was "spit wads" to his "hurricane", then why's he wallowing about it?

Fucking crybaby.

"The question really amounts to casual musing since, no matter who they are, they are attempting to divert a hurricane with spit wads."
  14. Anonymous Member

Jus read the blog and as far as I can see whoever did this did not claim to be Anon - thats just Marty BS ....
  15. Anonymous Member

It was LE
  16. Anonymous Member

I fucking wish.
  17. LocalSP Member

Ahem:

Fuck Marty.
  18. Triumph Member

19. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

Why the hell can't people figure out that Anonymous is not an individual, a group of people or an organization? It's everyone on the fucking internet! It's being able to voice your opinion freely and express the truth without fear of individual persecution.

Is Marty so paranoid that he thinks that some big Anonymous organization is going after him? It's just a bunch of rogues going under the ruse of "Anonymous". =_=
  20. DeathHamster Member

That's definitely out-tech even back in Hubbard's day.

(Scientology,) OPERATIONS OFFICER : Document from 1977 raids on scientology

21. Anonymous Member

You're contradicting yourself there honey. If everyone on the fucking internet is Anonymous, then anonymous a) is not an organization, and be b) cannot have rogues using "their" name. If the people who are going after him are claiming to be anon, then they are anon simply by the fact that they refuse to tell their names.

It could be David Fucking Miscavige himself on the other end of the line, but just because he refuses to tell his name, he's anonymous.
  22. Anonymous Member

Probably describes Marty
  23. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

That's that I meant. Anonymous is just a tool to keep your name private to avoid retaliation. It isn't an organization.

Of course, defining what Anon is or isn't proves rather hard for a lot of people (even me) sometimes. xD
  24. DeathHamster Member

Really? I was thinking Davie.
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

My theory:

Anon is being used by CO$ in order to drive a wedge and perhaps even start a subwar before the release of Panorama. What they are trying to do is get anon to force Marty down or even attack the internets so as to destroy the credibility of the Panorama program and its participants. Namely because Miscavige is very scared.

They know, that if Marty drops some bombshells (and we all know he is capable of that) then having anon attack Marty will help them destroy his credibility. By attacking Marty in this way, they provoke him in the way he fell for it and set on the attack of anon hoping we will respond in kind. That is because of their pre-programmed understanding of what anon is. Both Marty, CO$ and other delusional groups and peoples cannot hear through the tinfoil, what really is going on. They are prisoners to their own constructs and haven't the capability to see outside the box.

I say this because the tactics he describes are mostly Sci based tactics and we know they can't go out of ronbot mentality and use new techniques.

By his description this is a coordinated attack over a few days and in such a fashion as one event follows the other to screw him over and at least one event someone knowing airline details. Anon doesn't work like that. Attacks are usually sporadic due to the hive mind nature. They come all at once in a wave and then in sub waves. Anon attacks are usually responsive rather than planned as well. If Marty was to be attacked #1 we would sure to know about it and #2 It would be a call in response to one of his actions. Neither of these things take place.

The only conclusion is that a sub group or cell organized this on their own in a planned methodical fashion. Unlikely, because anon likes to post videos when they do this kind of thing or brag afterwards. Also, the coordinating power due to our nature just does not exist, unless all people know each other or one person has access to some amazing resources. -Highly unlikely. I'm sure if we had those resources, we would be using them for Moxon before Marty. The only other conclusion is an anon has successfully put spyware on his computer and got the passwords and knowledge of his browsing habits, like booking airlines. Fair enough, Anon is capable of that.

Going onto Scientology: They have strong motive to want to get anon and Marty at war, especially at this point in time.. They have the resources and inclination to do a stunt like this. It has their Modus Operandi written all over it. By stating that "david Miscavige is not the source of oppression" gives a clue. There is no way an anon would write that unless they were incredibly stupid and anyone organized enough to do this stunt would not make that claim. Marty may have heard it through his own delusions granted. However, consider this: Consider that is the message he received. Are we starting to see Miscavige buckle and cover his tracks, playing a card to cover his tracks in the event that Marty does land a bombshell against him? Is he trying to throw blame on the dead old man, even if subconsciously, in an organised attack played out by OSA reps where he covers all bases both inside and outside the organization? If so then we have a clue to where his mind is at and can use that.

Marty has always promised he would drop a bomshell or two and considering Panaorama would have made him agree that he must keep these bombshells quiet until the release of the program because of the press love their "world exclusives"
    and perhaps also involving law enforcement, then can we not consider, Misicavige is very very scared at this point in time?
  27. Anonymous Member

tell me something i don't know

"that i'm being watched"
  28. Anonymous Member

You are completely wrong about how anon works when raiding. Look at the history behind any well planned anon raid (subeta, habbo, goddessmine, early chanology) and you'll see they're all planned with a degree of strategy that's almost militant in nature. If these are anons, and I think they are, they've done raids before chanology started.
  29. Anonymous Member

you know, he could make a shitload of money and live happily ever after, and not start a cult, except that he needs hubbard tech...and hubbard tech is designed to make a cult.

he's galvanizing his bunch and getting them started on a bunker mentality, while calling it something else, the bridge to total freedom, uh.. I mean, the great middle path.
  30. Kilia Member

...ya think an anon did this?
  31. Anonymous Member

Ummmmmm incorrect. He hasn't said this has been happening over a matter of days, just today. Also he travels a lot, as someone commented on his blog. The fact that this started the day before he left could be a coincidence (contrary to what the moonbats selling tinfoil hats will tell you, there is such thing).

However, I would like to hear a recording of the call. He may be interpretting it his own way, hearing the words would tell if its anon or not.
  32. exOT8Michael Member

This could also be Marty making up the whole thing to stir up activity or if his attention whore ratings are down due to his not being of interest to anyone.

Pics/recordings or GTFO Marty, is what I say.
  33. Triumph Member

Marty is usually writing for an audience..unless what he writes is directed at McScabbie..

Martys writing for the group..hes always leading them to his way of thinking..nothing wrong with leading a group...and giving direction, Military s do it..people who govern or run a corporation do it..

he dosen't say a whole lot here..and its not all convoluted and filled with Hubbard Nonsense.

he playing the victim card..seen that before from him.. it really boils down to this

Marty wrote
    we all know Miscavage is the burr under his saddle..here he is equating Anonymous along with MrsCabbage

as absurd as that assumption is and far removed from reality, it suggests that "Anonymous" equates to his former Evil overload Davie McMiddget

that is the message he is attempting to drive home in the minds of his followers..

give them something to be weary of..label it entheta..its all about control..

that said ...theres 6 comments and they are split down the middle...a few say anon..and a few say its defiantly the Cult...

Marty clearly overestimates his influence..over all..

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time". Abe Lincoln

the are all not trapped in the CoS Hamster Ball of death...
  34. Anonymous Member

I'm guessing it's the CoS as they have the most to gain out of stirring up shit. There isn't much of a pay-off here (for the effort involved) for an anon raid, the only lulz to be gained is a few paranoid blog posts. Also, the timing, with the Panorama doco coming out soon plus whoever is bothering him seems to have knowledge of his travel plans. It sounds like CoS shenanigans to cause in-fighting.
  35. Anonymous Member

I love this thread,and it's pizza related tinfoil.
    :)
  36. Anonymous Member

I agree. Also, weren't there actions in the past where it was pretty certain that OSA was behind it or at least the MRs thought so, where there were surrounding circumstances that seemed to point to anonymous, e.g. the sale at Rinder's house with the "WWP laser"?

Also, Miscavige and (chanology) anonymous don't depend on each other. CoS has made so many enemies in decades with or without Miscavige as CoB because of the policies it runs on and the aggressive actions against critical reporting are way older than Miscavige. So it didn't really matter who was the head of organized Scientology for chanology to emerge. Miscavige on the other hand has been around long before chanology. So neither depends on the other.

The legitimacy of Rathbun's approach -Scientology is ok and CoS would be ok too were it not for Miscavige- depends on Miscavige being the problem as opposed to CoS's original design and execution by Hubbard. So if there is any dependency on Miscavige, there it is.
  37. Anonymous Member

This thread need beer to go with pizza:

B33r-Hit_Car.jpg
  38. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  39. Anonymous Member

Came here to write this.

Marty, until he can prove otherwise, is doing his Marty Martyr thing again to get his followers to love bomb him, validate him and remind him how big and strong he is.
  40. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

"Stay strong, Marty!! Don't let those delivery boys get to you!! You so braaaaaaaave!!!"

LULZ!!