Customize

Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

There is nothing wrong with the Xenu story at all or LRHs descriptions of his famous status as a Space Captain or great race car driver in the Marcabaian Confederacy.

I know, I was there and saw it with my own eyes. LRH was an incredible driver and I was lucky enough to be one of the people that got reincarnated several times to witness him break his own speed records in other lives.

Shame on all of you for doubting him. Marty knows the truth and he is our last chance at freeing the minds of people on this Prison Planet called Earth. Or as those who REALLY KNOW THE TRUTH, Teegeack.

LRH knew the true history of this planet and what REALLY HAPPENED here, and yet you all mock him because he, and his greatest followers like Marty, uncovered the truth!

Call us insane? Who is insane? I will tell you who is insane...WHAT YOUR REACTIVE MIND TELLS YOU IS INSANE! And because we do not have a reactive mind we are the only ones who can sit back and realize the TRUTH. (Ask Tom Cruise)

Right now, Marty KNOWS IT and so DO WE that LRH is on another planet doing his best to clear it, and IT IS UP TO US to clear this one. And we will. Whether you agree with it or not, you will understand once you have been cleared.

And when you have OT abilities like Marty, then you will never look back.
  2. Smurf Member

I called Miss Cleo. She said you're full of shit.

1123200883302am.jpg
  3. DamOTclese Member

Marty is a god damned fucking liar and a crook, a mental case who still believes that Scientology "technology" actually works. His agenda is to try to unseat David Miscaviage as the Scientology crime syndicate's head ringleader and to take over the criminal enterprise and rake in the money from the rubes, marks, and suckers who still remain.

Nothing he writes or says should be considered even remotely truthful. He's a lunatic who would long ago have been remanded in to State custody for treatment if the ACLU had not stopped State governments from enforced mental treatment of mentally insane loons back in the early 1970s.

A marked issue with long-time Scientology crime bosses and customers is their inability to discern fact from fiction, and just like L. Ron Hubbard who started to actually believe the frauds and swindles he sold to the rubes, Marty also suffers from the prolonged belief in the scams and frauds that he sold -- sold to weak-minded marks and suckers as well as, eventually, sold to himself.

That said I seriously doubt whether anyone actually does believe him. Overwhelmingly Anonymous and the ARSCC people seem to be well informed about the pathology of money-driven and insanity-driven liars.
  4. Anonymous Member

Um, if he truly believes in the tech, then he wouldn't be in this to con people, he'd be doing it to help people. Just pointing out that big inconsistency there.
  5. theLastAnon Member

Conman or fool, those are your choices for what Marty is. You have chosen fool.

And you follow him. What's that saying about who's worse? The fool or the fool who follows him...

Shoo fly.
  6. Anonymous Member

Well, duh. The tech was invented only to con people.
  7. DamOTclese Member

The thing is, people can believe the bullshit but also be deliberately conning others. Creationist Christanics and Islamics do it, ala Rev. Kent Hovind. It's

Cognitive dissonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's one of the reasons why humans are so fucked up.
  8. Don Carlo Member

Marty claiming dox that will explain all, is like Hubbard claiming Scientology upper levels will explain all. Neither claim was any good.
  9. DamOTclese Member

Quite true, but there is a mindset that the weak-minded fall in to where the known frauds they try to swindle others with eventually starts being believed even as the crook continues to know and accept the fact that it's all frauds.

Good ole' Hubbard compartmentalized the lunacy, further fucked up with drugs, alcohol, and sexual problems, and Marty suffers from the same mental problem. He honestly believes what he also knows to be bullshit.

It's why we're a fucked species doomed to extinction at our own hands. :)
  10. Anonymous Member

Why do you assume that I follow Marty?
  11. Anonymous Member

You should lurk moar at Marty's place.
    a) Yes - JB and myself for example
    b) Yes - he has no reason to make them up. That's as dumb a conspiracy theory as some I seen over at ESMB
    c) It aint about being outraged, it's about the truth. SO being used as slave labor for Cruise aint a joke - what it is is a part of a bigger picture
    d) Yes too. (I could list examples but I refuse to do your lurking for you).

Not too much right there then.

Just like here, Marty's bloggers are a mixed bag, don't try to pigeon hole them, you end up looking stupid. Many, myself included, have the utmost repect for Anon protests and the tenacity in getting the feeder line to Orgs to dry up. Assigning no value to what Marty is doing though just makes you look like an ignorant prick, which I'm sure you're not.
  12. Anonymous Member

Thank you.

In this thread, several rabid ex-scientologists have returned to share their hatred of M&M with us. (Not counting the previous poster in that)

just saying
  13. Anonymous Member

It is a bit disappointing to see someone lumping together anyone critical of Marty, labeling them as "rabid ex-sci's". Sorry, but no i'm neither rabid or an ex-sci. Sorry for having the opinion that Marty is a scumbag devout of any personality, but is that really my fault? He walks, talks and acts that way. Look in his eyes on any recent video footage that has come out, be it panorama or ccn -- there is nothing there, but shallow emptyness.

Marty was high up on the abusive scientology ladder, not because he was such a nice person, but because he was ruthless and cut out for the job. You can't change such a thing, you can't expect someone that has been like that for most of his life to turn around, if anything you should be more wary around someone like that acting nice.

--insert generalization about how the quoted must be a stark raving mad freezoner because the quoted protects MM --
  14. Re: Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

We deal in truth, if Marty deals in Shore stories that hurts the Scilons. Also objective Internet users will get to see that we're more reliable.
  15. BLiP Member

Congratulations on your appointment as representative of . . . ummm . . . the Spanish Inquisition, is it?
  16. DeathHamster Member

The problem is that CoS will use the opportunity to discount the stories of exes as "disgruntled apostates who are making stuff up".
  17. Re: Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

Most Scientologists leave within a few years of starting with the cult, see the quote below from Scientology Service Completions.
    It’s likely the same applies to Freezone Scientologists, both eventually see auditing and other courses are fucking their minds up without helping them. If Marty abuses his followers on any large scale we’ll find out from disillusioned former members. Marty’s being doing his independent thing for several years now and their should be Ex-Martybots around to tell us what’s going on.
  18. Re: Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

I know a few weeks ago Marty was complaining about a pizabomb that looked like it came from Anon. We decided it might have been rogue Anons but was more likely the CO$ trying to put Marty and Anonymous against each other.

I think it likely that Scilons are posting here to put us against Marty, a fight between us and Marty is clearly in their interest and putting enemies of Scientology against each other is one tactic the CO$ is known to use.
  19. theLastAnon Member

Fair point.
  20. BLiP Member

Yep. There's little doubt that pitting WWP (if that is who you mean by "us") against Martyland would be of great benefit to Co$ and, for sure, its certainly a well known tactic. I see no need to go into any sort of general agreement with Martyland - the idea that the enemy of my enemy is my friend being a largely fallacious and unsustainable position long term - but, sure, maintaining a watching brief on the nature of the posts here and there, along with civil relations between aligned parties, is certainly something I would support.
  21. Re: Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

Both our MR’s Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun used to be Mighty Ruthless when they were in the CO$ but now say they’ve Magnificently Reformed.

It may be the truth, that now they’re out of Miscavige brainwashing they’re better people. It may be that they know they can’t get away with serious abuse, they’ve got enough problems fighting the CO$ and don’t want the anti Scientologists turning onto them as well.

Either way for the moment both MR’s are helping people by giving them a less abusive environment where they can learn gradually that Scientology doesn’t work.
  22. Anonymous Member

Didn't do that. Was referring to a few posters who've returned from elsewhere and suddenly started posting about marty.
    They are ex-sci's. They seem rabid to me.
    I'll be the judge of that! :p
    Not talking about you, babe. And not talking about everyone in this thread either. :)
  23. OTBT Member

kellyj.jpg
  24. Anonymous Member

I don't usually post in Marty threads because everyone gets so intense about it. With no background in Scientology I at first found him compelling--well-spoken and sort of charismatic. Then I realized I was not reacting in a good way. He reminded me somehow of con men I have known.

These were emotional reactions, though. More rationally, it makes sense not to place uncritical trust in a person who spent so many years indoctrinated and/or playing the cult system and hurting others.

I never have quite understood the intensity of the argument over him, though. It's easy enough for me to appreciate what contributions he has--and has not--made and to take whatever he says with a grain of salt. I don't really see why people take him so seriously. It adds to his renown--all publicity is good publicity. I know that's frustrating to people who can't stand him.

So this is I hope my first and last Marty post.
  25. Anonymous Member

To clarify - these particular ex-sci's seem rabid. Not all ex-sci's.
  26. Anonymous Member

"LRH is on another planet doing his best to clear it"

Yeah right. And he was a Marcabian race car driver too. And he hung out with Romans.

L Ron Hubbard was a fucking lunatic piece of shit who took advantage of insecurities in people to make money.

Fuck him, and fuck anyone who believes in his 1950's UFO cult bullshit.

One of the reasons I'm here is to point and laugh at the crap he wrote that some people appear to take seriously, even though none of it has ever been subject to any scientific study worth a crap.

If there were any such thing as "clears" and "OT powers" then the planet would know about it by now.

There isn't. Get over it, and stop wasting your money.
  27. Re: Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

Marty definitely is lying, see

The quote above is from How Marty violates the Code of a Scientologist. and the whole webpage is worth reading.

The good Marty does getting people away from the more abusive CO$ may still outweigh the harm his dishonesty causes.
  28. Anonymous Member

Yeah! Burn the books! Burn the books!
  29. Anonymous Member

<3
  30. Anonymous Member

No.
  31. Anonymous Member

Ok, so those are all reasons that you think that Scientologists are here trying to turn you against Marty. However in your other post you said you know that is the case. So again, how do you know this?
  32. Anonymous Member

Okay, I admit a bit of this is straight from the indie grapevine, but still thought it was worth sharing for the lulz and it kind of proves Marty's CoS 1984 mindset is still very much intact:

A while back a small feud broke out between Marty and a auditor he at one time endorsed. (You can see mentions of this on some of the CoS-blackPR-Marty sites, they make fun of him "endorsing" this guy from some email blurbs and shit)

Anyway apparently a large part of the problem is d/t him saying the guy was good auditor and one of Hayden's Jame's young, brainwashed daughters went to him for some auditing and they ended up having an affair. Now the girl in question is above legal age, but still pretty young and the "auditor" was over 40. So this caused drama, particularly when the "relationship" fell apart.

Marty has mentioned this little drama in his blog a few months back. You can read it here.

When the drama hit a highpoint Marty decided to take things into his own hands and inflict his justice on the guy who broke the "auditor's code." Marty apparently sent him a letter telling him he was "out" of the "indie community" -- but it gets better. The guy also said Marty demanded he come to Texas for a "sec-check" due to his out-ethics.

I'm hoping the indie auditor in question posts the Marty letter ordering the sec check so it can be confirmed. But since he's an indie who still believes in that stuff it would probably surface show where in the indie la-la land websites, but hopefully it would quickly travel on to here.

If we get hard proof Marty is still trying to order sec-checks on people, then I think the answer of him truly changing his ways can be put to rest for good.
  33. Re: Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

I've amended my post slightly.
  34. Anonymous Member

Yes, you really should. The incessant Marty-bashing is as peurile as it is pointless. What the fuck does it matter if Marty still believes in the tech or not? Or if he talks to himself, or chain smokes? I mean come on, WTF? I could almost believe OSA posts some of your bullshit deliberately to create flame wars, and I really see what Marty means when he says you (some of) and DM are two peas in a pod.

It's like some sort of big willy contest: "Anon hurts the cult more than Marty". It aint a frikkin competition! Marty gets people out - fact. Big donors, OTs, Class VIIIs. The very people DM is desperate to hang on to. You may not like it, you may try and dispute it, but why does it bother some of you so much? It's pathetic. I value what Anon does, and I value what Marty does. They are DIFFERENT, but both have merit. The cult is smaller now than 2008, will be smaller again next year and so on, till it's dead. Isn't that the whole frikkin point? Why so touchy about how it's acheived?

And by the way, if you are serious about destroying scientology the subject, you might just as well argue for arresting the Koran on charges of blowing up the WTC.

I'm not trolling, I am just at a loss to get the extremist logic.
  35. Kanonimus Member

Re: Marty asking us to take his word on TC &quot;DOX&quot; now

What We Do | Moving On Up a Little Higher

36. Anonymous Member

fify
  37. BLiP Member

DOX or fuck off.
  38. TinyDancer Member

I like you.
  39. Anonymous Member

For anyone to "accept" a general amnesty from the church of scientology, a person must write down all his sins and crimes (O/Ws) and submit these documents to the ethics officer.

These documents and confession of sins and crimes can and will be used against you if / when you leave scientology at a later date.

A "general amnesty" is simply a tool used by scientology Int Management to gather potential blackmail against troublemakers.
  40. Anonymous Member

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling ... etc.

Scios, OSA, exes, indies, even a few Anons.