Customize

Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2010.

1. theLastAnon Member

Re: Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

Can someone go over there and see if he's answered the question about the complete lack of sci lingo in the report? Or if he has stated that he would post the actual report?

Utter fucking fail....Dox????? Um, whatever, Marty, whatever. My 6 year-old niece understands the meaning of "dox" better than this useless hump.
  2. Re: Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

brahman | October 19, 2010 at 10:59 pm | Reply
    I am curious how to authenticate something like this (?). Don’t be offended, I doubt every unproven thing.

becomingAware | October 20, 2010 at 3:15 am | Reply
    Way back when the RAV in CMO Gold supplied the audio gear for the studio to use on TC in the movie ‘Far and Away’.

The SO did TC’s theater in his Brentwood home including two 35 mm projectors and all the video systems, sound systems and control systems.
    This was all ordered by COB to CMO Gold to make happen. RAV, Gary Lew, Video Tech Gold, David Lingenfelter, and Steve Marlow also in RAV were the three that did the work or oversaw the contractors that did the work.

The seduction of TC has been going on from the beginning.

becomingAware | October 20, 2010 at 3:17 am | Reply
    Follow up. RAV unit = Ron’s Audio Video unit which normally took are of Ron’s personal production lines and equipment.

Grasshopper | October 20, 2010 at 6:14 am | Reply
    I remember RAV from back when Dave Wilson and P. J. Severtson were there.

Barney Rubble | October 20, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Reply
    Dave Wilson, ah yes. In the most recent IAS Mag, he is pictured as a BIG donor. I knew him on the ship. Hard to believe.

Sinar | October 20, 2010 at 4:24 pm | Reply
    David Wilson was RAV until ’78. and ended up as RPF MAA with Bill Lazaroni as the Bosun. He never went back to that post. He got married around that time to a Gwen and both left.
    Steve Walker was RAV in ’79-’80, as separate location in Hemet; got married to a Liz when the Hemet location closed down; and both left,
    I did a project in ’82 to establish RAV at the Int Base and got the current RAV Gary Lew (Luigi) on post, Jon Horwich came from Flag (with Roanne and her nanny) and ran the area in about ’83 on as Snr RAV & between the two came up with “Clearsound”.

Mark Fisher | October 20, 2010 at 6:49 pm | Reply
    Actually, Ken Mortensen
    was the SNR RAV in the mid 80s when
    Clearsound was put together. Horwich
    was off doing his own thing then.
    Clearsound is actually a result
    of several developments at the time.

The key one was a project that
    I ran Jason Bennick on for LRH.
    That was the project to collect
    up all of the original tape
    recorders that each LRH lecture
    was recorded on so that the
    original EQs for each one
    could be gotten to help in
    the lecture mixing process of
    each LRH lecture. He managed
    to get every single type of
    recorders used.

This helped to handle any
    noise or defects in the original
    recordings.

There were many other projects done
    by RAV that I and others were involved
    in. Many were under LRH’s direction and he deserves alot of
    credit too.

Sinar | October 20, 2010 at 7:56 pm | Reply
    Mark,
    You’re right, forgot about Ken Mortensen.

becomingAware | October 20, 2010 at 7:53 pm | Reply
    Sinar,

When did Ken Mortenson become Snr RAV and do you know what happened to him?
    I heard Luigi is still in but the others are out or on the RPF in PAC.

McGins | October 20, 2010 at 9:30 pm | Reply
    Last I heard from Ken Mortensen was during the late summer of 2009. He was holding ASR AOLA.

becomingAware | October 21, 2010 at 12:05 am | Reply
    McGins,

Please contact me at auto160712@hushmail.com.

Margaret | October 20, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Reply
    brahman wrote: “I am curious how to authenticate …”

Your best proof (at least for the time being), is the utter lack of lawsuits by Bert Fields or Yingling (TC’s and DM’s lawyers, respectively) for libel and slander. Marty is reaching thousands (maybe tens of thousands) of people with these posts over the last year+.

DM and TC have hundreds of millions of dollars at their disposal, with a long history of willingness to sue. If Marty were lying, why aren’t DM and TC suing?

Their silence is their admission of guilt, if you ask me.

Bobo | October 20, 2010 at 6:11 pm | Reply
    Hi Margaret;

Could be, but I suspect that the COB etc., know damn well that if TC and Co. did sue Marty and Co. from what is on this blog, this blog would instantly go viral, and that is a worst case scenario for DM and his minions. Could you imagine what it happen if within a week or two 10 million people were crowding their way onto here, with the resultant media attention? The negative consequences on DM, TC and the CofS would be staggering. I don’t think either could survive such scrutiny even in the short term. And I don’t doubt DM knows that.
  3. The Wrong Guy Member

Hope he didn't feel sick and run out to get more. You know, at the dox office.
  4. Anonymous Member

Fuckin A
  5. Anonymous Member

margaret blog quote:
    "DM and TC have hundreds of millions of dollars at their disposal, with a long history of willingness to sue. If Marty were lying, why aren’t DM and TC suing?"

While I don't jump to her conclusions about guilt or who's lying, lack of lawsuits is a fact. Bert Fields didn't sue Amy Scobee, either. Just some normal fairgame weekly harrassment is all.

Remember, Scientologists have no need for documentation, evidence, or science.
    That's for mere human beings and they are superior to all that.
  6. Anonymous Member

Bert Fields is not a scientologist.
    He's also 200 years old.
  7. theLastAnon Member

No response from Marty is interesting.

Bobo (whoever that is?) seems to have possible answer to the question of "why no lawsuits"? Also, they may be more afraid of what they think Marty has than what he actually does have...

thanks
  8. Anonymous Member

Yvonne Gonzalez is the person who allegedly wrote the letter.

9. Anonymous Member

Think it's more about those who have more recently left/blown. JB (John Brouseau) was DM's personal assistant. There are more. And the stories (testimonies) on his blog for christ's sake, about the crimes, human rights violations, perjuries, RICO, obstruction of justice, you name it, just goes on and on every month.
    And yet, authorities don't swoop in, ever. so who needs dox? sigh, I don't get it.
  10. Anonymous Member

Marty’s smart.

Obviously the “dox” (Marty indies’s latest word) that is under discussion is either stolen or a forgery.

He knows if he puts up a stolen document that will end him up in jail for life so he has to post forgeries. like, where’s the signature? He’s been talking about dox, dox, dox he has had for a long time because he says he got tons and tons of them escapees from the cult innocently ringing his door bell or knocking on his door.

Marty Rathbun knows he has to DOX or STFU but if he puts up real stolen “dox” (with proof) then he’s fucked with the police. If he puts up forgeries and pawns them off on us he’s also fucked. But he knows his followers indies martybots so he knows they are just too stupid to know the difference between the two and the issues at hand.

He does fulfill a prophecy though ... you can fool some of us idiots some of the time but you can’t fool all of us idiots all the time.
  11. AnonyMary Member

Hate to blow the tin foil cap on this but, IMHO, the reason it lacks the usual lingo/termanology is that DM wants exact play-by-play reports on this celeb, his responses, his wife's responses, what occurred and what didn't happen so that he has info to work with in his followup communication with TC.

I say this because this is how reports are written to superiors on celebs who are being recruited or worked on for services or PR. I know this from experience from when I was a member and staff ( and Field Staff Member) for Celebrity Centres. There is no rush job lingo in these reports. They are very specific, like the one in question. It's all part of the tag-team approach to 'closing the sale' or updating information to resolve a problem.

Jus saying.

But yes, Rathbun should know what dox are and the lack of it being posted does suggest it could be made up but if you notice, he's never posted dox on anything - including Bert Field's letter to him. I think he's either tech illiterate or he's pulling our legs with the whole charade, not just this message from Yvonne.
  12. grebe Member

Wat?

Dude, this is Teegeeak not Marcab.
  13. DeathHamster Member

14. DeathHamster Member

You might have noticed that Marty recently sort of complemented Gerry Armstrong. Gerry Armstrong left with a pile of "stolen" documents, but the court ruled that he was justified in doing so.

• The Mind Behind the Religon June 24, 1990, Joel Sappell, Los Angeles Times
  15. Anonymous Member

I don't doubt the story. But this MR DM business is like watching kids play tag. Ur eet! nah U eet. NO! YOU are IT!
  16. Anonymous Member

Marty and Mike are just telling their story and cutting down david miscavige to get more people out of the church so that they may feel they can get people into their own little cult and pay less money to get to the total freedom of clear and obtain getting across that bridge to nowhere. How much did it cost the new girl Mosey to become clear? Oh, lucky her! she just happened to be married to Marty Rathbun. While most slaves paid the huge price or paid the price of living in a prison for many years to hope they'd get some kind of freedom on that bridge to no where, now Marty's wife obtained it in just a few short months. I guess anyone can put you on a machine with electrical wires attached and tell you that you are a "clear"
    What better person to give that to other than the woman you are fucking! LOL
  17. Re: Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

Telling lies is sometimes acceptable in Scientology, see Shore Story and "Religion" is a "shore story" for Scientology. That does not prove that any specific Scientologist is lying but Ratbun and Rinder say they’re trying to follow the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard in their independent way. That means they might lie. Alternatively one or both were lying when they said they still follow the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard. What they say shouldn’t be trusted without dox.
  18. AnonyVix Member

As posted earlier if the transcript of the "dox" were fake why would Marty make such a bad job of it? Hell I could make a more convincing transcript by adding a smattering of scilon.

In fact Marty still speaks and writes scilon when he's in full scilon mindset so if he had written it I would expect some scilon to slip in naturally due to the fact he's writing something that is meant to be scilon; it sometimes take ex's months if not years to stop using all scilon in day to day communication and even then like a faded dialect they slip back in to it with ease in the right circumstances.

I've no doubt that the scilons do keep close tabs on Cruise and co. I've no doubt they do write up reports. I have no doubt that such reports will likely have some individual style with some having more scilon than others unless Miscavige has issued orders to write them in plain English.

In this instance I would be more interested to see if anything in this report is backed up by tangible events - the existence of the bikes mentioned, the purchases of the car and so on - though it happened back in 2005 so it's going to be a little awkward.
  19. Re: Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

Doing what Gerry Armstrong did is risky as some judges do the Scilons bidding.
  20. Anonymous Member

The Marty obsession shows no sign of abating. If I didn't know better I'd think there was a hint of envy here....Either that or boredom has set in and ya all need to go shopping.

Look, who gives a monkeys if the "doc" was verbally transcripted, done from memory or word-for-word as written. If Marty doesn't want to scan the original then get over it. He no doubt has his reasons. He's playing DM like a piano and it's going good so far. I would give Aaron's take on it as much credence as "8 million scientologists". He's taken hissy-fit tech to a whole new level.

Isn't the real problem here that too many here see Marty as pissing on your fireworks - I mean look at the stats: Marty's blog getting OTs and trained auditors out of the cult - hundreds; LOL Xenu - Nil. Join the winning party.
  21. Anonymous Member

99 % of Marty's followers are freezoners who have already been out since years.
  22. Anonymous Member

If it means that I have to stop saying that Hubbard was a fat fraudulent bastard, and blame it all on Davey, no thanks.

(And if you think it's all LOL Xenu, lurk moar.)
  23. elwood Member

My, there are certainly a number of posters on here who are protesting waaaay too much. Looks like Marty hit a sore spot.

Just a reminder from irs.gov:

Inurement/Private Benefit - Charitable Organizations

A section 501(c)(3) organization must not be organized or operated for the benefit of private interests, such as the creator or the creator's family, shareholders of the organization, other designated individuals, or persons controlled directly or indirectly by such private interests. No part of the net earnings of a section 501(c)(3) organization may inure to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual. A private shareholder or individual is a person having a personal and private interest in the activities of the organization.

Contrary to what was previously posted; it is illegal.
  24. BLiP Member

DOX or fuck off.
  25. Anonymous Member

So Jim Logan or Marty? Kind of hard to tell the difference sometimes since both are so slavishly devoted to stoking Marty's ego.

"Winning Party" bwahahahaah. So when did you decide the CoS wasn't the winning party, - before or after $100,000 of dollars or years of free slave labor and abuse? Now Marty is the wining party, until he isn't - how much money or freedumb will you take you to see that? Or that life isn't composed of winner or losers and that it's never black or white? That ronbot programing still holds tight in your brain obviously.

Did you ever consider the fact you're a constant victim of your own awful decisions and judgment?

Be careful guys we got Marty's groupies flocking over here to take up for their new dear leader - rather than answer actual questions about the source of his laughable, unverifiable "dox" But that's not surprising, if scientologists demanded real verification of anything they would have never accepted any of Ron's BS.
  26. BLiP Member

Works both ways. Who gives a fuck about the sauce - its putting pressure on the cult. If it all backfires on Marty, that's WIN too.
  27. Re: Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

I hope I won't get accused of tinfoil over this but I think Scilons are here trying to get upstats by posting stuff that criticises Marty and that keeps us interested. Not every poster who criticises Marty is a Scilon but I suspect some are.
  28. Anonymous Member

I do find it amusing when the Martybots come here they are never very quick on the draw - and take forever for them respond in the thread after their first post (or blow to the enemy). I think they've been condition to wait until someone approves their comment and allows the conversation to continue. Marty-tech works!

I've often wondered if Marty make some of his PC's do conditions and making a post defending M&M on WWP counts as "striking a blow to the enemy." I also wonder how many signature are required to be allowed back into Martyland.

Marty was the master of the "what are your crimes" gangbang sec-check tech afterall
  29. Anonymous Member

This amuses me. Perhaps Marty has allocated a team to report stats to him every Thursday of what goes down at WWP re martyblog.
  30. BLiP Member

scnkills.jpg?w=462&h=56.jpg

I'll take Marty at his word on this one ; )
  31. Anonymous Member

Good. Then he should send his "dox" to the IRS and bring it to their attention.
  32. Anonymous Member

We do. We deal in truth here. It is our most powerful weapon. And dox. Dox and fact and truth, those are our three most powerful weapons. And the internet. Our four most powerful weapons...

srsly, Marty posting shit to get ex culties and FZers on his side is not much different than brainwashing them to join a cult. Telling them what they want to hear, feeding their egos, love bombing them and making himself a hero in their eyes.

If it walks like a duck..
  33. BLiP Member

We?
  34. Anonymous Member

Not a Monty Python fan I suppose.

35. BLiP Member

Heh! Classic and so very apropos.
  36. Anonymous Member

DM's speeches are written for him by other people, and are intended to be understood by an audience of Scilon publics. Therefore his speeches contain a fair amount of Scinospeak.

There is reason to believe DM long ago stopped doing courses, auditing, etc. The report being discussed ITT was written for DM himself to understand. Is it any surprise Scinospeak is absent? If it was full of Scientology lingo not related to stats and admin, it probably would not be very useful to him, and the flood of MUs might hurt his poor widdle bwain.

My theory is probably just as probable as the "MR made it all up" line of thought.
  37. Anonymous Member

Unlike some of you apparently, I have a life beyond 3 feet from a computer screen.

OK so the point was made a little provocatively - didn't realise there were such delicate sensibilities here, but the point is real and serious nonetheless:

There's nowt wrong with a bit of lol Xenu if that rocks your boat, but getting all proud and haughty about Marty's dox is just a bit - well almost sad really. The fact is, like it or not, Marty reaches the parts of the cult that other blogs can't reach. It's not a frikkin competition, don't be all defensive about it, it's just the way it is. I know, I had over 20 years of mindfuck, 6 years Sea Org, 1 year RPF at Int with the likes of Wendell Reynolds, Steve Marlowe, Myles Mellor etc, so I know what I'm talking about. The ex-D/IG RTC and ex-CO OSA Int talking to me in language I can identify with, or lol Xenu - which do you think's gonna have most impact? Go on, take a wild guess...

The point is, Marty's post wasn't aimed at Anon, it was aimed at a different audience.

Be a little more tolerant. I thought Anonymous was a broad Church... Ha ha.
  38. Anonymous Member

So you honestly believe that CoS-Scientologists will
    a) read his blog
    b) believe him that his "dox" are authentic
    c) be outraged about Tom Cruise receiving special treatment by the CoS
    d) blow
    ?

Oh and no i don't believe that Scientologists will leave just because they hear "lol xenu" either.
    This is only a straw man argument, because no one here besides you actually ever claimed that this would be the case and no one proposed this as the alternative to what Marty does.
  39. Anonymous Member

How do you know that?
  40. Anonymous Member

If Marty reconstructed it or put it together form memory than he did everything to a. not say he did this, b. made it "look" like an internal memo & c. If Marty can't scan it , it is because he doesn't have it. (We might see him desperately now trying to scan something he's now made up).

I would like to point out Marty's camp is not winning. I would like to see a list of 200 Scientologists that have left the Church since Marty came along.

Besides, I wouldn't call one mental hospital letting out their patients and seeing them run over to another mental hospital as a victory - unless your of course a dickhead.

One person saved from going into Scientology is worth 10 of them in there leaving,. Anon understands this, but ignorant Scios think they are worth "so much to humanity"...