Customize

Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

Recently the groupies over at M&M land have picked up on anon terminology and have begun singing Marty's praises for posting "DOX" - but the fact is Marty has never posted real doxs of any kind, besides maybe his affidavit in the Headley case.

Now Marty's latest post, which is something he has typed up, he claims is an "internal report' to DM from staff. He offers no proof of it being an internal document other than his "word" - which is worthless from 20 years of being a bold face liar for a cult.

There are some big red flags to this post being a fake.

First Aaron Saxton noticed Marty's post, and posted this on Caliwog's blog saying he thinks the document is 100% fake and gives his reasons. (Scroll down to the first comment)

So the above is from someone very familiar with the cult's internal documents and communication and he thinks it's totally fake.

Now I too (who has never been a cultie) thought the complete lack of any cult lingo was strange so I nicely asked Marty about the strange lack of any scientology lingo or abbrv. in the supposed “correspondence” – even provided an excuse for him that he might of cleaned it up so the general public/media could understand it – comment was banned.

In all my years of reading internal documents from the cult, I always had to look up definitions and abbreviations contained within them. Not once did I have to do this with Marty’s latest post – it was all normal English. That just doesn’t happen in the cult’s missives or internal communications.

(Hell, normal, non-confidential, unimportant communication between two Scientologists can be almost impossible to read if you don’t know the cult lingo and their billions of abbreviations.)

I believe there probably is some factual information in Marty’s post – but mostly its been something recreated from some SO member’s memory. Marty figures he drops in enough inside knowledge – like what TC calls his bus, models of motorcycle and vehicles he’s owned, gifts he’s bought – and it will pass or at least be enough to freak out TC/DM. I don’t believe Marty’s post is any type of an actual internal report to DM. I believe its just some known insider details added to one particular day a SO member is doing his very best to recall and write up for his leader Marty to pass off as DOX to his sheep – no one else will buy it.

Recently I’ve been trying to point out to Marty’s posters that he’s never really posted “DOX” – or Marty’s groupies don’t know the meaning of DOX and just like to toss the word around. I tried to post a comment saying that “proving origin” was far more important than almost anything else in these matters, content means nothing if you can’t verify its source. Of course, that comment too was banned but I now notice he’s at least typed up some sort of weak sauce header for his latest post – so even if he’s banned the comment he took some notice or else that weak sauce header wouldn’t have been there.

When Marty provides either scanned hard copies or header/source info. from emails maybe I’ll pay closer attention – but until he does Marty and Mike are simply asking the public to take their word for it. The “word” of two guys who made their career and spent 20 plus years telling bold face lies for a criminal cult. For years we all knew how to tell when Marty or Mike were lying – their lips were moving. Nothing has been demonstrated to me to believe that’s changed.

Marty is going to do far more to help DM and the cult if he's decided to start making shit up and faking documents in order to keep attention on himself and keep his brainwashed groupies hanging on his every word.

Every comment to this post his nothing but M&M ass kissing and boos and hisses for DM & TC - this has become the standard format to every post Marty shits out. No other form of comment is allowed.

He will destroy the reputation of the "indie" critic community if the cult can prove he's faking shit - which might be the point. But I also think Marty is counting on the cult not touching the "we keep close tabs on TC" shit with a ten foot pole. If they commented on any way about their activities towards TC it would only stir the pot and get the gossip rags going, so Marty is counting on them ignoring it and he can continue to post shit.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

Not just outright lying, but 20+ years of conditioning for self-deception. I'm not at all confident that they woken up to the difference between objective, verifiable dox and "what's true for them".

If Marty is recreating something he thinks he heard or saw in passing a number of years ago, he should say so.

cool_story_bro.jpg
  3. BLiP Member

Who cares ?

The "Tom Cruise" brand drives traffic to an anit-cult blog - WIN

Martyland keeps the pressure on the cult - WIN

Martyland alientates FZ/Indies - WIN
  4. Anonymous Member

he allowed this one
  5. Sponge Member

reposting the alleged dox:

A Workers’ Paradise for Tom Cruise | Moving On Up a Little Higher

6. BLiP Member

Someone else has also managed to squeeze in an authentication question:

7. Anonymous Member

Not saying there's not some upside - but I don't like the fact he is continually putting stuff forward as true facts and offering zero proof. That's what the cult does and that's what he and Mike did that for years with the cult.

If he would just say something like, I talked to a SO member close to DM and he offered me this recap of a typical report on TC from last year - that would be fine. But he's saying this verified internal document from the cult. I don't buy it and neither will the media. If it was legit, and he had that kind of proof, the tabloids/media would be all over him. The fact is the only platform for his claims is his wacky blog and lapdog followers. If he continues in this vein he will eventually set himself up to be proved as a liar by the cult in present time, which will be a big win for them.

That comment just came through in the last half hour. I'll also add that Marty is saying he was getting spam attacks last night. Marty was moderating last night, and he allows others such as Mosey and Mike to approve comments too.

He has not answered the question either. I'll be watching to see if he does.
  8. Anonymous Member

I'm the OP and I just want to add that I do believe that the cult keeps incredibly close tabs on TC, does write up reports to give to DM on TC's activities and provide TC with all kinds of perks and bullshit.

But until Marty's gives some proof other than his word I just don't think that's a real document someone smuggled out - it doesn't ring true. But I think it might be an SO member, who may have even filed that report, trying to recreate what he wrote for Marty to post. Or it was someone in the loop on those reports trying to recreate the report from memory. (Good guess would be that guy (JB?) who just escaped from Int two months ago - maybe this is his info.)

Seeing as though this post mentions tons of stuff TC may "want" - communication systems in his bus, cars, paint jobs, etc... reports such as this may have been seen by more than a few SO members to ensure that his every wish was fulfilled or every hint he drops is taken care of.

I think its incredibly ironic of Marty "IG of Dirty Tricks" Rathbun to ask us to "take his word" on shit he posts while not offering one iota of evidence of its origin.
  9. Ackerland Member

Question to the opening poster: What would Marty have to gain by posting this message if it was fake?
    What would DM have to gain by sowing doubt about the authenticity of these text messages, if they were authentic?

Weighing these two against each other I'm not ready to dismiss this message as a fake just yet.
  10. Anonymous Member

What does he have to gain by posting a "recreated" or "fake" message? (Don't get me wrong I do believe shit like this goes on in the cult, just not Marty has his hands on hard documented proof)

1. ATTENTION - even if it is fake it puts the spotlight on TC, what perks he gets from the cult as a member. It focuses attention on bizarre level of watching and reporting the cult does on its celebrity members.

2. DM - doesn't have much to gain either way in this case because if he public says anything it just draws attention to the matter - which he cannot want. If he ignores it, doesn't deny, then Marty gets to say it proves its all true.

I'm sure Marty sees this as a win-win for himself either way. If the cult comments it draws attention to the matter and they might have to answer questions about what they do provide to Cruise and how closely they do keep tabs on it.

I just think its a dangerous game Marty is playing and he's getting very fast and loose with the truth. I absolutely believe he rationalizes it by thinking well it all is true, they do give Tom shit and keep tabs on him so what I am writing is true and a SO member told me he filed a report (or read one) like this - so I'm just recreating what I know is the REAL truth.

Slippery slope and all that.
  11. xenubarb Member

Interesting. If Marty is resorting to forging dox, it suggests that he's making the same mistake Scientologists make when they kook out or assault someone in front of a camera.

It's kind of a blind spot, innit. The failure to realize lines of communication between individuals and groups is a huge flaw. From Caliwog and Saxon to WWP, thence to OCMB and ESMB, the word will spread to the Martyologists.

Forged dox? Pshhh! They've been making up their own IRC logs for years. It is a tactic with which Marty is certainly familiar.

Anyone who's been around here for a while knows what the fuck is a doc. Dox have a provenance. A typed page doesn't qualify as a document, Marty. You coulda pulled that out of your ass. And if you did, that ass needs kicking.
  12. xenubarb Member

C'mon. This sounds more like Scientology PR than a KR, amirite?

"Already trying to figure out a color!" Doesn't that just sound like something out of an IAS brochure about a new missionaire or something? "And today we're going out to select curtains!"

Know what I mean?
  13. eddieVroom Member

Oh, I have no problem imagining DM and TC picking out curtains...
  14. Anonymous Member

I have DOX on Marty being promoted to outside consultant for the RTC. Marty never left and does damage control by keeping most indie's together and from speaking out --as well as whenever a television interview is being filmed the most incriminating thing that is being said is something along the lines of: boohoo this little guy is a real meany he hit me like a little school girl.

I will post these DOX soon, it is so big that i might make you guys wait for it till you weigh an ounce and at some point lose interest.

[STRIKE]that is when we can intimidate freezoners back into the cult[/STRIKE].
  15. xenubarb Member

Your theory is intriguing but in order for this covert op to work, anonymous would have had to have been anticipated, followed by a flow of fleeing followers of organized Scientology.
  16. Anonymous Member

The circuimstance that it lacks Sci lingo is no evidence that it is fake.
    Marty knows all the sci lingo himself. He knows exactly how these internal reports look like. Therefore if Marty had really faked the document, then he could have also included sci lingo himself.
  17. Anonymous Member

Why would anonymous have to be anticipated? In 2004 there was little to no pressure on the cult, yet people already were leaving for the indie scene. If anything 2004 and its lack of outside pressure would have been the right time to devise something as evil as the previously posted scenario. 2004 would also have been around the time they would have been arrogant enough to think they would get away with such a scheme.

Besides, i said i got DOX on it. Why are you asking questions? RINDER where is the ban comment button! suppress and shatter suppress and shatter suppress and shatter go shoooooooooo!!!!!!!
  18. Anonymous Member

Marty, you don't understand WTF dox are. Here is an example of dox (issued by you)

[IMG]

amnesty2.jpg

And Marty, I can post these dox anonymously and it won't matter who I am. Other people can track down and verify that this is an actual document.

Marty, you pulled that fake report out of your ass. You and I both know that scientology reports are not written like that, without scientology nomenclature peppered throughout.
  19. Anonymous Member

Apart from that the message is pretty boring and useless. So the Sea Org does Tom Cruise little favours. So what? That's not surprising, not criminal and not even morally wrong. It is completely understandable from their perspective.
    Tom Cruise is a huge donor for Scientology and he has indeed at least in his early days, done more for Scientology's success than any of the Sea Org slave workers, because he is (or used to be) "upstat" and brought a lot of awareness to Scientology. Without its celebrities Scientology would be absolutely non-existent in the media and it would have never grown so large. It is known as the "celebrity-religion" due to people like Tom Cruise. Celebrities like Tom Cruise are the only reason Scientology ever got attention at all.
    According to Scientology logic Tom Cruise has more value as a human being than any other Scientologist. The commenters on Marty's blog act as if this would be somehow against LRH's philosophy.

«It will be found that those who will pay more were the most able to begin with and have the greatest value to others. Their worth as persons is greater.» — L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL 9 May 1965 "Auditing Fees"
  20. AnonLover Member

Marty's new found tactic of calling dox when there is absolutely no dox whatsoever attached is a beautiful thing. It shows his true colors - proves he has absolutely no ammo to do the mother church serious harm, and even if he did have ammo he wouldnt use for the benefit of all.

So he's deflating his own sails while proclaiming "Hey look at me, I'm crying wolf" and painting himself as the village idiot in the process. And he's doing a dam good job of it, especially since everything he's falsely claimed to be dox would have no real value in the bigger scheme of things - even if it did have real dox to back it up, aside from being mildly interesting tabloid teasers.

So the more he puts false claims of dox that have no value anyway out there, the more credibility he looses. And the more credibility he looses the more people will be able to see thru the spin doctoring and see his true colors - he's nothing more than petty, vengeful and stupid child in a grown man's body who doesnt give a rat's ass for anything other than smearing DM's name in papparazi style ambush.

So i fully support the MR2 false dox crusade of shedding false light on false claims for false reasons. And i am tingling with anticipation at the inevitable outcome of all that false dox effort resulting in permanently branding himself as "Marty I-Have-No-Proof Rathbun"

And as i wait for that to happen, i cherish the lulzy aspect that for over a year a portion of our ranks chewed on the idea of how the hell do we neutralize/counter his bullshit. and in a wee bit of time his spin doctoring played out to the point where his own actions are now proactively countering his bullshit words such that its neutralizing his ability to have an impact in the long run.

So here's hoping the false dox claimed to be dox tactic continues for a good long while, and that he self inflicts a mountain of footbullets to his own credibility with as much fervor and passion as possible. This will end well, in fact - very VERY well methinks.

And fwiw - i guestimate it will only take 3-4 more false dox claims before martyites begin getting dubbed suppressive for doubting the false claims of false dox, quickly followed by martyites who believe the false dox claims are something positive disconnecting from the martyites who find fault or doubt with it.

tl;dr - this is the beginning of the end of the MR2 powerbase... and its a good thing. Hoooorah for false dox!!! <happy dance>
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

Mahty is still working for the Cult as a double agent imo.

I think that he is doing a good job.
  23. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty asking us to take his word on TC &quot;DOX&quot; now

more dox
    19730509fo3323celebritijf8.png
  24. xenubarb Member

The picture painted is of two immature males with unlimited income and a love for expensive machinery. I can see how Scientologists who are tired of being squeezed, and maybe poking around a little on Martay's blog might come across that and arrive at the conclusion that the two top shortys in Scientology are squandering their hard-earned (and hard-extracted) donations on toys.

This perception would be bound to boost Marty's stock with the indies and nascent indies.
  25. RightOn Member

Re: Marty asking us to take his word on TC &quot;DOX&quot; now

not to derail....but....
    Jackie Gleason? That makes me sad that they tried to target him.
    Prolly 'cause he kept threatening Alice with &quot;Bang zoom to the moon Alice&quot;
    LOL
  26. Anonymous Member

I think it is either

A: Marty got those files off the HDs that kid stole when he blew a couple weeks ago

B: Marty wants DM to THINK those are the files from the HDs that kid stole when he blew a couple weeks ago

Either way marty doesn't have a hard copy of the file so he cannot really DOX anything.
  27. Anonymous Member

Ok let's pretend this is 100% accurate (which it doesn't appear to be).

Why should I care? What's the big deal?
  28. greebly Member

Hearsay, specualtion and more hearsay.
    Dox are good but perhaps reasons behind no actual dox.

If someone doubts and leaves because of it or everything else that is going on, that'll do.

P.S. "Project celebrity" - leave Danny Kaye alone! RIP kind sir!
  29. AnonLover Member

oh FFS the kid had access to book sales and promotions and was just a piss ant in the bigger scheme of things - not an upper ranking executive type. if there are real dox behind the false claims of dox, the obvious sauce of it would of been from the JB guy that escaped to the shack under huge fanfare a few months - 30yr veteran of the Sea Org who was closely connected to DM's inner circle.

JB adds to the list of lies from the bunker | Moving On Up a Little Higher

Jamie, Mr. T, and JB vs. Insanity | Moving On Up a Little Higher

Private Eye Dog and Pony Show Busted | Moving On Up a Little Higher

To LRH he was JB | Moving On Up a Little Higher

If the hard drives had anything of real value, they wouldnt of gotten the po po involved for fear of it getting the drives and their contents entered into evidence. Thus Moxon's own actions against Daniel prove the HDs were irrelevant imo. But the shit JB knows and/or took with him when he left - may be very well be significant, if it ever sees the light of day in either the public domain or a court of law.

But based on the way the information is being manipulated and falsely presented - its seems likely that the only use JB dox will ever be applied to is for making threats & playing mind games. And if they would be released, the value, leverage and advantage of having that dirt is likewise relinquished. They aint gonna give that power away, evar. Better to just insinuate they might give it away and hang on to it for CMA insurance that they always have something to huff and puff about in return when the big bad wolf comes stalking the little piggies in the shack.
  30. Re: Marty asking us to take his word on TC "DOX" now

The OP seems like damage control.

When Marty posted the relationship Farakhan has with COS there was a quick post with the title "Marty Recommends Louis Farakhan" That reeked of damage control, spinning it to PROTECT Scientology. Thread title there should have been "Louis Farakhan is a Scientologist."

Now this thread is about what dox are and aren't. Uh gais. Xerox scans are sooo a hundred years ago. Ascii strings are dox in the puter (now pile on for me saying that plox)

I call BS that Aaron Saxton commented on CALIWOGS blog. Read the blog. The dude is putting a lot of energy into the M&M thing. It's a bullshit comment to build a case against the TC post real.

And this thing about "love" huh? Ever notice scilons sign there shit ML guess what? That means MUCH LOVE.

TC getting his rides and hangars and houses pimped by COS is huuuuge.

It is kind of a big deal. Right now you can bet sea ogers are drilling the serial numbers off every big ticket item paid for with cult funds.

It's called inurement.

It pisses me off Marty is spoon feeding shit out and I don't know his reasons for doing it that way but I can guess. I would also guess he has a ton of high level int message traffic.

inb4 martyraaaaage
  31. Anonymous Member

If there were real dox and the IRS wasn't suborned, then it would be evidence of private benefit/inurement of charitable funds.
  32. Anonymous Member

Interestingly enough, Marty is now claiming that his blog is being spammed. Of course they're claiming its OSA, but from the comment that Rinder posted, it sounds like one of those typical spam comments that Wordpress blogs get, "this was a very nice post, thank you" or "I enjoyed reading this, I'll read again" and then a link to an online pharmacy site or something in the name field. I've heard exes say that Marty's blog gets a lot of traffic, maybe he's really getting spammed.

Either way, its pretty funny how up in arms they are about it.
  33. Anonymous Member

Damage control... on WWP? pfff..
  34. Skeptic1337 Member

I heard DM forced marty to suck off TC and swallow. Hence the hard on for posting "exposes" with nothing but cum drippings.
  35. Anonymous Member

I find the fact the fools thought they might suck in Groucho Marx with their celebrity love bombing intensely amusing.
  36. bAnon Member

Jackie Gleason would blow his scotch all over the face of the $cino trying to recruit him in sheer Gleason manner.
  37. Anonymous Member

I am inclined to agree. He's harvesting IP addresses and reporting all the SP's back to DM.

Hey, could be wrong - but the MO fits.

He was a lying cocksucker on Hollywood Boulevard for so long, and he's too old and too tired to be readily motivated to do anything else.

I trust him less than Miscavige.

At least that way, when he screws up I feel no pity for him.

None of his "dox" check out. Cruise already hates him, so he can go that way if he needs to.

Of course - pure speculation regarding double-agent theory - but I don't like him and I don't trust him, and it would not surprise me if he were on the outside just to try to control the media. Which he of course cannot.

His eyes give away his internal fear. He's not enjoying the destruction of useless LRH ideas the same way I am, so by that measure, he can FOAD for all I care.
  38. Anonymous Member

How sweet it is!
  39. Anonymous Member

The skepticism in this thread is refreshing. Now if only it would be applied equally to other sources of information...
  40. Anonymous Member

such as???