Customize

Marty and Mike in DC?

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Marty and Mike in DC?

I came across this blog.

http://martyrathbunmikerindermoneymakingracket.wordpress.com

Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder to use FBI and IRS in latest scam:

2. Bipolart Member

Re: Marty and Mike in DC?

Consider me fed up.

Are we really suprised by this latest move? No.
  3. Anonymous Member

Sci link.
    proxy up.
  4. Re: Marty and Mike in DC?

are you sure?
  5. Anonymous Member

It claims to be an indy site.
    It could be tinfoil on my part,it just looks like a cos site.
    So no,not 100% sure.
  6. Anonymous Member

Good, if it's true. Who gives a fuck that they are also making photos?
  7. Anonymous Member

Seems like a dead agent site to me. The section that praises David Miscavige is a giveaway.
  8. Anonymous Member

I can't find it. It certainly does look like someone who does not like Marty but I can't find a "praising Miscavige" section?
  9. xenubarb Member

Yeah, that's one lesson they learned well. Kind of sounds like one of the Volunteer Ministers' tactics, don't it?
  10. Sponge Member

Too late. IRS got a locking gas cap now...

irslockinggascap.jpg
  11. Anonymous Member

Remove blank space if you cut & paste in your browser's address bar:
    http ://martyrathbunmikerindermoneymakingracket.wordpress.com/marty-facts/on-david-miscaviage/
    http ://martyrathbunmikerindermoneymakingracket.wordpress.com/marty-facts/on-people-who-attack-miscaviage/

Sections which whitewash Miscavige. Just another dead-agent site.
  12. Anonymous Member

This is a known OSA site.

13. Skeptic1337 Member

Smurfy can probably answer this one.

How do they get travel itineraries? Always found the "waiting at the airport" to be the creepiest thing on vids.
  14. Smurf Member

This is a classic example of dead agenting by a Scientologist-run blog. For someone who claims to be a member of a church, they have an interesting way of showing it.

On Marty:

2. He can’t impregnate his wife, and covertly tried to get some strangers to do that when he abandoned her in a bar;

4. He has failed the fourth dynamic by failing in his attempt to change from being Marty to Martyr as he still hasn’t found anyone who could be bothered shooting him;

5. He lives in a rundown shack;

6. His dog and bird are both the ugliest specimens anyone ever saw of their kind;

8. He thinks he is GOD, and thereby has given God a bad name.
  15. Anonymous Member

How exactly did you "come across" this site?
  16. Anonymous Member

Love those points, Smurf. I hear the guy is also the whole track prison warden. This fits neatly with the shack and the ugly dog business.
  17. Anonymous Member

The "church" even drags his dog and bird into the dead agenting? The hilarity never ends with these nutters. Looks like Miscavige is very worried about Marty which amuses me to no end.
  18. incog712 Member

3. His curtains are even uglier than his dog and that parrot or wtf it is.
  19. Anonymous Member

because he is the one that runs it ...
  20. Anonymous Member

lol'd
  21. Anonymous Member

No doubt! Obvious OSA
  22. Ackerland Member

I agree. This looks like an OSA op to me. The "report" is too detailed.
  23. Anonymous Member

Why would OSA write something that's detrimental to the cult i.e. Mike and Marty speaking to the Feds? I heard OSA was stupid but this is beyond a mere foot bullet. WTF are they doing?
  24. Anonymous Member

because OSA is stupid.
  25. Smurf Member

There's been no evidence shown that they've spoken to the Feds or intend to. Marty has already said he has nothing to offer the FBI and has nothing to answer for.

" I don't care if you are a kid posting with a pseudonym or the chairman of some gigantic corporation, or the head of the FBI for that matter. In that regard, one poster demanded I confess to the FBI. Well, his J. Edgar heroes had me under intense surveillance, ran informants in on me, and tapped my phone over an extended period of time – all while I was in. When I got the two feet of transcripts of my phone calls through FOIA, the agent who ran the operation told me,”we did our best, but you just wouldn't take the bait.” So, a) they are the last people who are entitled to any confession by me, and b) I know for a fact they don't have the balls to ask for one. And that goes to the very top, to the punk (and I use the word advisedly from personal experience) who spent a year travelling around the globe trying to put me behind iron bars."

movin on up II - Ex Scientologist Message Board

I have no doubt that M & M are running some program to satisfy a self-indulgent narcissistic agenda.

If they, in fact, have spoken to the Feds, I want to know who they spoke with and from where. Otherwise, it's just another fraudulent crap shoot being perpetrated by these losers.
  26. Anonymous Member

Any news as to what Marty and Mike did in D.C.? Was Sweeney there too?