Customize

MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by i'mglib, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Outside-in Member

Re: MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

MarkL We all know that the only thing in this world that would possibly make you whole again would be owning a land locked ship in the middle of the desert close to the Homo Novis people that damaged you.

Long sentence is long
  2. Ogsonofgroo Member

If not mistaken its a federal offence to falsely accuse someone via 'citizen's arrest' and open to liable charges and suits for wrongful procedure/ arrest etc..
    Just a thot, tired, could be suxing a bunch..... could be suing a bunch ;)

:)
  3. Haruhi Member

As awesome as that would be, that pirate boat has already been promised to Barb.
  4. ButtRock Member

Barb likes boats....but not so much in man-made "lakes".
    And that is too big for her to haul out with her bike.
  5. Anonymous Member

I was hoping I was the only one who noticed, poor POOR Mark. Frankly I have also been worried about the state of a world that would allow that and am feeling a little damaged myself. (yea think that'll play ?)
  6. Anonymous Member

Tempted her to add comments about sexual dysfunction and bed-wetting. But I don't want to be flippant about serious matters. So, I won't.
  7. SouthSideAnon Member

Could it be someone falsified a police report? Including both Scilon AND 5.0?

Instead of pointing her finger and screaming "HIM!" She should have just busted out DM's check book and wrote three seperate checks. Minus the 5 grand for the pansies of course. LULZ

Mark, if Barb get's the ship, ask for the land with the swimming pool, and get the public easements while your at it so protesters from all states can come protest Gold safely and swim when its hot.
  8. mrfyde Member

IF Mark wanted to explore his options would it have to be against the individuals (scilon lady and the cop) or can he also take the institutions they represented to court ?
  9. Anonymous Member

Her employer is definitely in the scope as she was acting in the course of her employment. I've heard it said, though, that the cop was obliged to follow through with the citizen's arrest. If that is right (and I don't know - it sounds dodgy) then the officer's employer is probably safe. But, don't trust me. I'm an Anonymous person on the internets.
  10. Anonymous Member

How about the land around the running pole - we could have picnics there for old times' sake.
  11. mrfyde Member

Thanks, I think I heard GB say something to the cop about "you had no choice" or something. Of course he is a great lawyer but maybe even he didn't know for sure at the time.

Maybe if she is questioned she will be interviewed like AO requested of the RSCBOS at the meeting Tuesday. OSA, ya better make sure she is drilled on answers just to be sure now.
  12. BigBeard Member

According to this, the officer isn't liable:

But a certain Cof$ person, and those she wasn't acting as agent for sure are.

BigBeard
  13. Anonymous Member

Hmmm would you like sum false imprisonment to go with your human trafficking ?

How to Make a Citizen's Arrest in California | eHow.com
  14. Obi-Wan-anon Member

I'm wondering the same thing as others - was it dropped because of "lack of evidence", or because there was "too much evidence"?

IIRC, Jeff Stone has a son that works in the DA's office - not that it matters, or anything.

But would love to get something in writing stating that the case was dropped, and for what reason. A phone call from the DA may not be enough to go forward on.
  15. Suzette Member

No charge of a felony was made, so (2) is inapplicable.

As for (1), the arrest was not lawful, and the peace officer had no reason to believe that the arrest was lawful as he was standing right there and saw that there was (as the DA says) no evidence of a misdemeanor, let alone evidence of a felony.

Therefore, (1) does not apply and the peace officer is liable.
  16. TinyDancer Member

I have trouble seeing how this was a citizen's arrest in the first place. The only persons who physically "arrested" the Marks were police officers on duty. Catherine Fraser did not in fact do anything to take the Marks into custody.

But then, I don't know CA law.
  17. Suzette Member

If you watch the video, Frazier says she's making a citizen's arrest. Then the officers do what she tells them to do, and take the Marks into custody. Later they were apologetically told that they "had to" do it. So while it may not make much sense, it seems to be what happened.

Since the Marks waited quietly for the real police to come and follow up on the arrest (waited less than a second, but technically and legally that seems to be what happened), I would say that there was an actual citizens arrest.

Now if there were a suit, I suppose Frazier could argue that it was not her doing because the real police did all the work, but then she's effectively accusing the police of a false arrest and further antagonizing the entire public service component of Riverside except possibly for Jeff Stone. So it's a left foot bullet instead of a right foot bullet, but both ways, she limps.
  18. subgenius Member

There is liability to the officer, as I pointed out above.
    He did not have reasonable cause to believe a crime had been committed since he has eyes to see.
    There is additional liability for all because it appears malicious, not just lacking reasonable cause, to wit: it was done because he was exercising his constitutional right to free speech.
    Ta da.
  19. Re: MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

I think the officer was moonwalking at the substation afterward, trying to back out of some statements he had made prior to the arrest. Namely:

"I can't have you walking in front of their driveways." (2:35)

"Are you willing to comply with that and not block and not walk in front of their driveway?" (3:01)

Mark Lowell Arrested at Gold Base on Vimeo

The officer clearly attempts to fuse the idea of "walking in front of their driveways" with the law that prohibits blocking ingress and egress. He goes so far as to tell the protesters they must "pick one side or the other" or else be in violation of the law. The group refuses to accept the officer's interpretation, which later leads to the Marks' arrests.

Personally, I think the officer knew darn well he was stretching the law there, but he was willing to do Catherine Fraser's bidding. He wasn't obligated to make those arrests. He was obligated to do his job, which includes defending the U.S. Constitution. According to the Law Enforcement Code of Ethics which that officer swore to uphold:

Why did the officer try to moonwalk out of his actions afterward? Because he knew there was no "had to" to it.

What proved to be the glaring lack of evidence in this case?

On April 19, 2009 several of us stood on the very piece of real estate where Mark Lowell was arrested on 2-24-09...and we were not arrested.

IMG_3603.jpg

More significantly, Mark Lowell stood exactly where he was arrested on 2-24-09...and he was not arrested.

Picture7.png

Picture9.png

Picture10.png
  20. Re: MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

I'm pretty sure the whole purpose of these arrests was simply to stage a photo for people on the inside showing critics in handcuffs to try and backup their claim that all critics are criminals. They will never hear the follow-up about how the charges were dropped - they never do, the photo of critics in handcuffs is enough to reinforce the brainwashing.
    I'm sure katherine frazier is convinced that she's taking a martyr's role by accepting the "wog" penalties that go with making a false arrest.
  21. Oswald2001 Member

It is clear to me that the arrests of the Marks is just more evidence of the corruption in Riverside county being uncovered and now being exposed to the clean clear light of day.

Thank goodness for video cameras and the interwebs.

I do believe that some of Riverside law enforcement and some of it's sleazy small town politicians are acting as de facto agents of the Evil $pace Alien Cult.

The cops in the arrests of the Marks were absolutely Cult Operatives as demonstrated in the arrest videos.

And don't get me started with Cult Ho Stone and his Smarmy Army...

No matter that they continue to mindf*** people, spin, double talk, deny, twist, etc.

The facts are obvious and available in the form of videos from protests, council meeting and other places.

More and more and more and more people are seeing what's really going on.

The $cilons and their degraded being minions are being shown to the world.
  22. Optimisticate Member

/r/ Big ass balloon with "CATHERINE FRASIER LIED TO YOU" for next raid. I'll even pay for it if someone can fly it for me.
  23. xenubarb Member

I ain't gonna tow it, I'm gonna live on it! (It isn't seaworthy, it's a prop for the Lil'est Admiral.)

Pool party at my house! When it happens, that is....

No, I get the pool, too. Of course, anonymous would be welcome to enjoy it. And on May Day, we could make the running pole festive with ribbons and have a May Pole!
  24. rummychick99 Member

I can't give you the exact quote at the moment (you can google and find it)
    but Police no longer have to follow through on a citizen's arrest. They have discretion. Old law said they had to do the arrest.

So the fat pig DID have a choice.
  25. adhocrat Member

Scientology protesters won't face charges

26. Anonymous Member

Hmmm, is she recruiting a crew yet? I'll sign on for First Mate... or maybe cabin steward.
  27. Herro Member

Excellent news. Glad to hear it. Hopefully the charges against Bunker will be dropped in due time.

Hm. The charges were dropped after being duly investigated by the prosecutor and yet that's clear evidence of corruption to you? You have a strange definition of corruption.

I also think it's interesting that, with no supporting evidence of any sort, you conclude that the cops that made the arrests are "absolutely Cult Operatives." And all of this, despite the fact that the more reasonable and simpler explanation is that the cops, being human, misinterpreted an ambiguous law.
  28. themadhair Member

I've seen the footage and it really looks like the cop was determined to get an arrest. The fact that he went through a complete personality change at the station would also seem to indicate he was doing Fraiser's bidding.

Not enough evidence for a formal complaint against the cops maybe, but I think it was clear what went down.
  29. Herro Member

I'm sorry but I disagree. I too have seen the footage and I got the impression that the cop was pissed off at being called out to babysit two groups he probably views as nuisances. I also just was trying to point out that it's just rediculous to claim that those cops were actually agents of the CoS, as the dude I quoted said, with nothing but circumstantial evidence. I get the importance of suggesting ideas and leads to follow. But you just don't suggest something like that unless you already have actual evidence that it's true.
  30. ARC Member

The officers saw the whole thing. A complaint against the officers who enforced the citizens' arrest is completely appropriate.

Specualting on why they do it, fear of the CoS, uncertainty about the law, corruption, etc. is pointless without dox.
  31. Herro Member

Good point, but if the officers thought the citizen's arrest was legit due to incorrectly interpreting an ambiguous law, is anyone going to come down on them? I'm just wondering.
  32. SwordSworn Member

Herro is right we don't want the cops to lean towards Co$ more than ever because we start trying to pick off their deputies and fail. If we can win do it if we can't don't even try. (That hurt)
  33. ARC Member

I think the Marks would be entitled to an apology, a note on their record, and an assurance that the department corrects any misunderstandings on this point of law.

To avoid liability, however, the department might just stonewall on this and say "insufficient evidence, insufficient evidence" until they are shamed or compelled by a court to admit to any failure of standards. Depends how professional they are. Might be a good idea to offer the department an "out" here, for example to waive any liability against the department vice getting the above admissions and improved training of the deputies.
  34. anonsparrow Member

Oh hai Gold Base. See you soon.
  35. Herro Member

I definitely think an apology is in order and Riverside should make sure that it's officers are aware of these laws, since it's their duty to enforce them. I don't know what happened to that cop that used to post here all the time. I'd like to get his perspective on the latest developments. From what I've been told, one of the toughest parts of being a cop is that you have this broad mandate to enforce the law, but they don't really give you a whole lot of guidance on how to do that.
  36. Re: MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

Criminal or disciplanary charges notwithstanding, I hope that WBM and Doug sue the hell out of both Co$ and the Sheriff's Dept. One or both entities need to pay for being so footloose and fancy free with the law.
  37. themadhair Member

IIRC Forsetti called the cop a ‘disgrace to the force’ at the time.
  38. ARC Member

Re: Herro
    Indeed, but the powers of arrest and tresspass, are both basic stuff which is among the first things you learn. We're not talking enforcing the ban on eagle feathers or possessing under-size lobster here. Tresspass, traffic offenses, arrest, domestic disturbance - those are all basics which any peace officer working on general patrol should know inside and out.
  39. Oswald2001 Member

The arresting ERO (Exceptionally Rotund Officer) appeared to me to be enjoying doing the bidding of his $cilon masters.

The arresting ERO really creeped me out. It looked to me like he was enjoying his BS $cilon power trip.

Using him as a poster boy to bring the public's attention to the importance of fitness in the role of a law enforcement officer might be an appropriate approach.

The photo side shot of the arresting ERO should be distributed widely (pun intended).

This way, only the officer doing the bidding of his $cilon masters will be focused on.

It would be good to have the public aware of the physical state of some of their law enforcement officers.

It would be good to have the Sheriff's Department improve their public image by getting some ERO's in better shape.

It would be good for the ERO's to be in better shape because a grossly out of shape officer put's himself, his partner and the public in danger. (The arresting ERO would never be able to successfully fight and/or chase a dangerous felon over a fence, for instance.)

This approach would be a Win for the public, Anonymous, the Sheriff's Department, the ERO's....everyone....except the $cilons Cult.
  40. themadhair Member

I found his post. The phrase was "embarrassment to law enforcement".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.