Customize

MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by i'mglib, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subgenius Member

Re: MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

Is there any duty of a local government there to know how many residents there are, or who they are?
    Could they have 12,000 illegal aliens there for all Riverside County, Hemet or whoever, officially care?
    I gotta think that some level of government has some duty to compile this info. And verify it.
    Or are they just taking Co$'s word that there are in fact residents and residences there, and how many?

I wonder how the next census will go. I wonder how the last census went. (off to google I go)
    Do we have a thread for the next meeting? Wish I could be there, I have 3 minutes worth.

PLEASE SOMEONE BRING UP THE FACT THAT NONE OF THE "RESIDENTS" IN QUESTION, BUT FOR THE DESIGNATED AGENT OF COS SHOWED UP FOR THE MEETING, AND THAT THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE.

If there's a problem wouldn't they all be up in arms about it?

A relevent way of bringing up the issue.
  2. basil Member

3. themadhair Member

^ This is an extremely compelling argument.
  4. Re: MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

One of the board members pointed that out and was the only one to vote against 884. He should be given Stone's seat and the the rest of the board should be thrown out into the street.
  5. subgenius Member

"I said it once before but it bears repeating."---Jack White.
    Actually this part:
    "AND THAT THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE."
    might imply that they would come and testify in support of it, if they could.
    Maybe better, "and this is either because they don't support it, or they are not allowed to leave, which certainly should raise some serious questions."
    inb4: i know stone will say this is not targeted at Gold
  6. HelenaKobrin Member

Name one police officer who isn't a fascist Nazi pig.
  7. Anonymous Member

Somewhere in this thread is a link to an investigation done on Stone's pharmacy from 1999. He was accused of making drugs and reselling them as opposed to buying them from a whatever sources pharmacies are supposed to. My first thought was that perhaps he was making vitamin suppliments for the Scifags. (My second thought was "doesn't big pharma hate him") Will look for more info on this, but perhaps the money trail leads to getting him out of the deep shit he may have been in for helping the Scilons?

Maybe a case of too much tinfoil and not enough coffee on my part, in which case, never mind.
  8. eddieVroom Member

Optimally, IMO, the two Marks file a lawsuit against the RCSD over this remarkably transparent abuse of power, then an Anon runs for Sherrif next election cycle and runs the vids as campaign ads with a voiceover detailing the estiamtes of what this bullshit costs the County in this time of financial hardship. How many deputies this took off the payroll, and what's NOT getting done while they play cult lapdog.

Also, any chance Ida Camburn would be up for running for a Council seat?...

And, no, I'm not suggesting infiltration. Infiltration connotates covert activity. I say we run candidates on an open and transparent mission of cleaning up the County Government.

And what the hell, a paycheck is a paycheck. Unemployment is over 10% locally, so there has to be someone available for the job.

I believe that becoming active in the Riverside County government is now an essential vector toward the goal of confronting the cult. Without friendly people in certain seats of power, our ability to protest at Gold may very well end. If I were a resident, I'd be doing it myself. Even just running for a position gives you access to venues to propogate information.
  9. eddieVroom Member

Add to the info campaign AO's arrest. While the charges against him are flimsy at best, the Scilons clearly committed attempted arson and assaulted Barb. And we have video of the Sherrif's Office refusing to take a single complaint.

I'm told there are Anons with the appropriate law enforcement background to be a credible candidate for the seat -- and I do believe it's winnable.
  10. Herro Member

posting for posterity.
  11. Graham Berry Member

I'm think I am going to have to pass on this meeting (and may be further activity and representation). I do not even have money for food, office supplies, rent or the $20 in gas for the 4 hour return drive to Riverside.

Sorry folks but such is life.

Graham
  12. eddieVroom Member

That is most unfortunate. Especially given that Anon was able to raise funds to fly Tory and WBM to Europe last year...
  13. Anonymous Member

how?
    this sounds v important
    noob
  14. Anonymous Member

can someone start a new thread on this plox?
  15. exOT8Michael Member

Can anyone help Graham on this?
  16. eddieVroom Member

Done.
  17. themadhair Member

Given that the cult reads these threads, and given he idea about residents not being present, do you think the cult will have turnout for the next meeting?
  18. StrayCat Member

Do you have a PayPal account? If you do you could put a link to accept donations on your site similar to what WBM has on his. You shouldn't have any trouble raising a few bucks this way to help with your expenses. I'm sure there are plenty of folks here who are only watching from the sidelines who would love to participate in some way or another.
  19. Haruhi Member

20. Herro Member

[IMG]
    1000 GET!

EDIT: This get has been raped by TinyDancer's despotic reign of terror.
  21. Anonymous Member

pg 51 GET
  22. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Still trying to find out exactly what Cathy Frasier does for a living. How is she able to live ON GOLD PROPERTY - does she work there, have a job someplace else and commute, or what?

Also, why is she the ONLY Gold resident that cares enough to show up at the meeting?

Is she the designated representative for the other Gold residents?
  23. Anonymous Member

Please elaborate on what kind of help is needed with this project.
  24. ClingingMars Member

delay rocks.
  25. TinyDancer Member

Posts about the usage of sprinklers have been copied/moved (different treatment depending upon the post) to: Sprinkler Tech
  26. Herro Member

you ruined my 1000 get you monster. >:[
  27. exOT8Michael Member

Might be worth a thread of its own?
  28. Anonymous Member

29. anonhuff Member

Nobody cares about a contentless post attempting to draw attention to yourself just because it happened to be a specific number in a sequential ordered list. There is nothing special, significant, or meaningful in that.
  30. subgenius Member

If they have any there, they most likely be "mixed use", i.e. agents like Catherine Fraser who also (claim to) live there. Or Danny, or the other security folks...
    Really be shocked if they bring out someone who hasn't been out or seen their families for years....Frankly if they do let some out for the day, good.
    But Stone's position is that this isn't about Scientology anyway.
  31. anonhuff Member

Yeah, totally not about scientology shitting on free speech when they have a history of: taking over cult awareness network, DMCAing google about xenu to get the links removed, trying to shut down alt.religion.scientology in it's early days, suing dave touretzky for hosting things critical of scientology, suing arnie lerma for putting information about scientology on the web, framing paulette cooper for writing a book critical of scientology, stealing government documents critical of scientology, trying to remove the tom cruise video from the internet, trying to get an injunction in florida to stop protestors from legally protesting, and last but not least having a hand in (but now attempting to have jeff stone deny it) drafting this residential picketing ordinance designed to keep protestors away from gold base.

Ok whatever you say Jeff Stone you goddamn cult shill bastard.

edit: and that is just the stuff on record that is easily provable
  32. Ianon Member

/facepalm

Lesson #1 never argue with law enforcement - even if they are 100% in the red, they haz gunz.

Lesson #2 quit using tiny signs no one can read and are hard to hold.

Lesson #3 DON'T SCREW WITH WBM

RAGE!!!!!!
  33. 33755 Member

And remember that of all the locations for Scientology, Gold Base is a very important one (to COS). Recall the amount of effort COS used to bring Keith Henson to jail. That was about stopping Gold Base protesting.
  34. DeathHamster Member

Herm. CoS was using vast amounts of effort to try to ruin Keith utterly even before he protested at Gold.
  35. restim Member

True nuff, and the bankruptcy dispute is *still* going on.

But it was protesting at Gold that landed Keith in jail.
  36. mongrel Member

Are there any updates on this arrest?
  37. A.Non Hubbard Member

lol

slowpoke.gif
  38. Herro Member

I want it back.

1000 GET

OH WHAT THE FUCK TINY DANCER!!!?!???!?!?!?!?
  39. Tommy Davis Member

1001 get
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.