Customize

MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by i'mglib, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 33755 Member

Re: MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

California has always held the attitude that green lawns are an American's "right" and California has never really been strict about water conservation. California constructed some major water transportation projects to bring water into the desert valley of Los Angeles and middle California from outside water-rich areas that are now hurting because of CA's drain on their water resources.

In Florida, we're under strict water conservation right now because of several years of drought. Even watering newly laid lawns is risky. Everything is brown here and why shouldn't it be? The underground aquifers (from which most of Florida pumps their water) are drying up and causing sinkholes. I'd rather see brown lawns than insurance claims at $100,000-$200,000 per sinkhole-damaged house - raising everyone else's insurance rates and leaving behind derelict houses in neighborhoods when the owners take the insurance money and run without repairing the home.

Since California doesn't pump from under their own feet, they think they're safe to waste water. Meanwhile, the farmers have nothing left with which to water the state's food sources.

Sometimes I think humans will never learn.

Meanwhile, Gold Base maintains a huge "green belt" in a desert.

Maybe the protestors could get more coverage if they protested Gold Base for water waste. GB probably spends more money on watering than they do on feeding their slaves.
  2. RightOn Member

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
    One would only have to look at the lush grasses in the over head maps throughout the property.
    But then is there an argument that golf courses are ALSO kept green in draught areas? ( and they do have a golf course)
    Maybe we can say that COS spends a TON of money watering their tax exempt properties in a draught area????

Or does the water conservation only pertan to residents not watering?
    ANDDDDDD is it different if it is tax exempt property?
    And if the water conservation only pertains to residential properties ( and Gold is trying to pass off some of their property as a residential area..) then why aren't they complying with the water conservaton?
    Am I nuts, or is this a crappy idea?

Since it is a tax exempt property....... is what they spend on water obtainable through the state?
    Is there utilities and water use bills at all obtainable since they are tax exempt?
    Do they have to divulge this info because of thier exemption status?
  3. subgenius Member

^^^^THIS^^^^
    One of my pet peeves: lawns were an import from England and are generally unsuited to most of our differing climates...
    "30 percent of water consumed on the East Coast goes to watering lawns; 60 percent on the West Coast. (Redesigning the American Lawn)"
    Madness, I say. Madness.
  4. RightOn Member

again.
    Are there any different rules when it comes to water conservation if the property is tax exempt?
    Does tax exempt property have to divulge what they are spending on utilities and water? Is this info obtainable?
  5. Relyt Member

People care more about where their water is going than slaves being abused? That's sad.

Or they think we're just a bunch of conspiracy theorists.
  6. HelenaKobrin Member

Dupe fits Jeff Stone perfectly. He was handed a folder of lies and slander by Scientology and his incompetence and stupidity allowed him to believe the claims. After he was repeatedly informed and exposed to the truth about what Anonymous is and what Anonymous is not, the stupid fuck had no political choice but to persist in his defamation of Anonymous and his denial of American citizen's civil rights, otherwise the stupid fuck would have to admit that he was and is a Scientology dupe -- political suicide far worse than the blowback of denying Americans their rights.

He's either a dupe or a paid Scientology employee.

That he's also a mother fucker is irrelevant so I won't mention it.
  7. HelenaKobrin Member

That is incorrect. In California people are mailed citations for exceeding allotted water usage and in some cases where religious cultists have refused to comply, water has been turned off at some people's residences. Despite the heavy rains of late we are going to have rationing again this year and fines will once again be mailed to people.
    That is also wrong. All across the entire of Southern California water is retrieved from aquafers. The San Gabriel Valley has two trillion liters of water (equal to a cube of water a couple of miles on a side) ujnderground from which water is extracted and during heavy rains water is injected.

Also the underground water is retained and sold back and forth among water authority geographic and political/economic regions so that at any one time a region may be water rich or water poor, with money and water getting traded among regional authorities as economics and supplies change over time.

In the Rancho Cucamonga region, almost all of the old grape plantations and orange groves have been removed and massive increase in residential and commercial facilities have sprung up, causing unplanned draws on the aquafer retention basins underground. Rancho has been drilling injection wells and have been using fire suppression water from hydrants and injecting the water in to their newly drilled injection wells, trying to raise the water table to supply the many draw wells that are still in use in the region.

And why you think we waste water is anybody's guess but probably driven by stupidity. Potable sweet water gets wasted in the State of California no more and no less than water is wasted anywhere else. We have tremendous water runoffs from our infrastructure flood basins and flood control systems, all of which really should be retained but many billions of dollars would be needed to construct and overlay a gravity-driven system to retain all the runoff across the State.
  8. RightOn Member

Again, I have to mention... WHEN was he handed the black PR?
    At the first ordinance? Was it in a private meeting? Was it sent to him? I can't remember everything about the first ordinance meeting vid.
    But I think these are valid questions?
    Will he or has he refused to look at anything Anon has to show him about COS? and if so WHY?
    The old tape of Bunker getting fairgamed at his house by Murnan?
    Murnan was holding up a protest sign. That was at his residence.
    Although not the same area of course.

The dogpile of AO?? how can he deny that these vids don't show COS is rotten? And ask him to watch the current WBM arrest. And ask him if he agrees about the citizens arrest, and if so WHY?

Also peole like Mago and others who have had their neighborhoods flyered? Would he look at that evidence too?

Get him on film refusing to see the other side. Maybe have witnesses or a news team present?
    As an elected official he should have look at the other side.
    Will post this on the Jeff Stone thread too.
  9. anonhuff Member

Are you allowed to bring in media (video, sound recordings, etc) to play in lieu of or as a supplement to speaking into the microphone?
  10. Re: MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

It's too bad no one blasted OT III while Tommy Davis was standing there. :]
  11. Anonymous Member

^this^
  12. HelenaKobrin Member

I'm sure that Jeff Stone already had a response prepared in that eventuality. He appeared to have written and prepared statements to address embarrassing issues if they came up, so he probably would have used any mention of flying saucers, space aliens, Body Thetans et al. as "further proof" that the rights activists were really religious hate mongers some how.
  13. Forseti Member

I have been real busy with other stuff and have not had a lot of time to keep up on stuff, but I just watched the entire video of the Gold Base arrest of both Marks at the Xenutv.com WOG Blog.

The Riverside County Sheriff's sergeant who made those arrests is an embarrassment to law enforcement. I can see a rookie deputy being stupid, but that sergeant is a supervisor on that department. He was absolutely ridiculous. IMHO, that entire thing was about "Contempt of cop" which I explained on one of my earlier posts of this thread. It was all about ego. At one point, Graham Berry even stood in the bicycle lane, well away from the driveway and the sergeant told him he was still in violation.

When they arrested Mark Lowell, he was also well away from the driveway. I understand that these were "private persons" arrests made by Murriel Dufrein (spelling?), but the arrests were ridiculous. Although the protesters spent a lot of time arguing and asking questions, they did ultimately comply with the sergeant's orders and they were not arrested until well after they complied. If the seargeant felt for some reason they were not complying earlier, he should have made his arrests at that time. Instead, he waited until the protesters were in compliance.

Again, peace officers are NOT obligated to accept private person(s) arrests, but this is actually worse. The peace officers were present. If there were any violations of the law in their presence, they could have made the arrests without a "private persons arrest." Why didn't they? I can answer that. It is because the protesters complied after they were told to do so. The protesters may not have been quick about it, but that is because they were asking the Sheriff's sergeant questions as to where they could go. The protesters were confused and the seargeant was giving them no clear answers. The fact is, the protesters did comply. Also, at no time, did I ever see the driveways blocked. Vehicles were coming and going without a problem. The only blockage I saw, was caused by the patrol vehicles of the Riverside County Sheriff's Dept.

It truly was an outrage.
  14. Anonymous Member

Its good to have some policefag around! Thanks a lot Forseti!

Ok now, I know this sounds awful but I think we should make an example of that officer. Either sue the shit out of him or something. I think that might establish a precedent for future cases of $cilonfagottry aimed at making cops arrest peaceful protesters.
  15. Anonymous Member

So how do we proceed nao?
  16. 33755 Member

At the first meeting about the ordinance, Stone already had a copy of the COS "Dead agent" packet of lies about Anonymous being a terrorist organization. He even walked from behind his cushy seat to stand at the podium and presented the COS information "for the record".
  17. Re: MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

Yes, and thereby proved himself to be the biased redneck he is.
  18. Anonynamefag Member

What we need to do is somehow get the Riverside Sheriff Department investigated by internal affairs. They are clearly corrupt and on the cult's payroll.
  19. rummychick99 Member

There have been questions about how much this all of this is costing the taxpayers, one of which is NOT Scientology.

I will leave this article here about how Riverside is threatening a tax revolt

Riverside County, among many, threatening tax revolt | MyDesert.com | The Desert Sun

They are running out of money. Stone says that without money they can't provide services. I can't wait to hear how many officers showed up today.

I think there is someone here who had an issue about how much they spend on Stone's transportation.

Those planning to go after the vote this week should be prepared in case Tommy Davis is there. Maybe a playing of the OTIII by Hubbard.

Here is a little bit of side info on recalls..a topic which Lirra and the Redhead were interested in...

http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/recall.pdf

PE.com | Inland Southern California | Southwest Riverside County
  20. exOT8Michael Member

What many might not know about the politicians, law enforcement and media around Scientology orgs or bases is this;

Hubbard wrote rules to be followed that Scientologists MUST apply, and these are the green-on-white Policy Letters.
    He wrote a particular P/L in his "Public Relations Series" which somebody might be able to copypasta or link to for illustration. It is about PR (public relations) Area Control.

With this in force (which would CERTAINLY be applied and worked on by Tommy Davis and Gold Base spokesholes) they would spend time, money, investigations, "leverage" (both political and moral) and even bribery and corruption inducers to influence and control the key area politicians and community leaders.

Then, later, if anything happens and they need a favor or call in the cavalry they are automatically (due to their PR Area Control) seen as the "good guys" to be protected or favored. This insidious local/regional cult infiltration is what Anonymous is hitting up against at Gold Base.

What the local community leaders do not realize is that they are being controlled by a criminal group with money to use from looting members to protect the Scientology scam. Of course, when the influence gets uncovered later the local politicians will be booted out of office for being so influenced towards the cult and ignoring the harder duty of protecting their community.
  21. rummychick99 Member

Has anyone asked Stone, for the record, how much business his pharmacy does with :

and list the names of the various entities associated with scientology.
    His answer may be none.

Then ask, has your business billed more than $100 to any person with an address at Gold base.

And whatever various questions to ask to pinpoint him on the record.

I suspect that a main source of income for him is Scientology. Finding it will be another story.
  22. Oswald2001 Member

I would strongly disagree.

Cult Flunky Stone is no dupe. Nor is he incompetent or stupid.

A dupe would be fooled by the Evil Space Alien Cult. Cult Flunky Stone is not fooled at all. He just couldn't care less.

Cult Flunky Stone is, IMO, sufficiently competent and adequately intelligent for his purposes.

Cult Flunky Stone is a disgrace, yes.

I think he is simply willing to whore himself out to an Evil Space Alien Cult...or whomever/whatever else...in order to further his own sleazy personal power agenda.

He reminds me of a 'budget' streetwalker who will do in your car for $20.

One of the 'perfect' adjectives for Cult Flunky Stone is...SMARMY.

Cult Flunky Stone, his Council Cohorts, The Evil Space Alien Cult Gestapo & their legal staff henchmen are now the SMARMY ARMY.
  23. TinyDancer Member

THIS!
  24. subgenius Member

Kind of in connection with that and not, does anyone know how many "residents" of Gold there are?
    Does Riverside County know?
    And if not, why not?
  25. anonhuff Member

It might be interesting to point out how Gold Base is only "open to the public" on the one day a year where elections (for Stone's district) take place. The rest of the time it is barbed wire and 911 calls and citizen's arrests and detaining and pummelling protesters on made up charges of trespassing in public easements.

Perhaps ask how this tax-exempt entity is earning it's tax exempt status within the community. Have they helped the homeless, have they raised money or donated time to assist with other non profit local charities? Do they provide clothing or shelter or food to the less fortunate? Do they do anything at all besides leech off their religious cloaking based tax exemption meanwhile sucking resources from the county with all the police and court and board meetings' time they are taking up while the county is suffering a budget shortfall?

These are rhetorical questions.
  26. TinyDancer Member

There was talk earlier about people turning up at the gates and asking to speak to Tommy Davis or....

I reckon that the best thing would be for someone (not a known protester) to turn up and just ask to have a look around. It's open to the public, after all!
  27. coskilla Member

i agreed lat month. but i dont have $ to go back to cally. i wuz going to pretend i wuz a curious and a jogger
  28. LRonAnon Member

WISE business', there are shit load of nutritional vitamin'ness supplement companies that are WISE.
  29. Django Member

Pithy!
  30. 33755 Member

Stoney-baby should look into how much of his precious county services are going to "health care" for the indigent & below poverty level Sea Org members. You know, the girls who need abortions, those with multiple sclerosis, the broken bones from RPF heavy labor while suffering from brittle bones due to malnourishment on beans and rice.

Yeah, those people.

The "volunteers" who get no pay and pay nothing into the tax system or the medicare system. The people who own hundreds of acres on low or no property taxes. The people who cry wolf to the 911 and police departments.

Those are the leeches of the county.

Stoney-baby. You should reallly look into it.
  31. 33755 Member

Is this the one you want?

tempa.jpg
  32. exOT8Michael Member

EXACTLY
    Thanks!
    This is what Riverside County is being controlled by as far as Gold Base is concerned.
    Sea Org controls the local leaders at the moment, and this should be known.
  33. Anonymous Member

JACOBS: Why the vote tally delay? : North County Times - Californian 02-08-2009

The registrar's office is two months late, counting votes in a non-public area, and also over budget by $256,631 after receiving an additional $600,000 in anticipation of the need for the presidential election.

In the eyes of the county supervisors, the appointed registrar can do no wrong, but the public record speaks for itself. The voting machines are a horrible boondoggle costing the county more than $30 million during the last nine years.

THIS IS PERTAINING TO THE GOLD BASE VOTING
  34. anonbrit Member

For us non-amerifags can you condense what is relevant. We know that the machine voting was bogus all over America.

Can we tally up someone like Stone to voters within the cult.

Hey, be gentle it's 4.50am over here.
  35. Anonymous Member

Full Article:

I know I harp on election integrity issues in Riverside County, but I can hardly stop myself from following the follies of our registrar of voters. I keep getting drawn back to the issue like a moth attracted to the light of liberty.

A recent article and a scathing editorial in another newspaper reported that the registrar's office was still counting the ballot scrolls from the Sequoia voting machines in the first days of February. The 100 percent audit of machine votes is a requirement of recertification by the California secretary of state after university researchers discovered multiple security flaws in the hardware and software of several voting systems, including Sequoia.

The jarring question is: How could Registrar of Voters Barbara Dunmore certify the election on Dec. 2 and still be counting the official record of votes nearly two months later? Local election integrity advocates only learned of the tardy vote tabulation as they copied and photographed election documentation from the November election in the lobby of the registrar's office.

Not only is the registrar past due with her tally, the counting operation was moved to a back room, out of public view, except by request. There must be 50 ways to violate election integrity, but who's counting when it doesn't matter to the people who actually cast the votes, our lawmakers or even the candidates running for office?

Dunmore claims there is no deadline to complete the hand tally, although it appears every other registrar in the state completed the 100 percent audit within the 28-day canvass as part of certifying the election.

Dunmore assured county supervisors that her office could count those ballot scrolls based on experience gained in the February and June elections. Apparently, the registrar seriously miscalculated how long it would take to count those votes.

The registrar's office is two months late, counting votes in a non-public area, and also over budget by $256,631 after receiving an additional $600,000 in anticipation of the need for the presidential election.

In the eyes of the county supervisors, the appointed registrar can do no wrong, but the public record speaks for itself. The voting machines are a horrible boondoggle costing the county more than $30 million during the last nine years.

Dunmore has consistently promoted the use of voting machines to the detriment of her duty to democracy. The people's ballots aren't supposed to be counted in a back room in this nation. But it seems the registrar is accountable to no one, and rules and budgets are optional.

We are living in a time of change and it is time for new, open leadership at the registrar's office. There have been too many blunders to ignore. After assembling the esteemed Election Review Committee and funding an external audit of the registrar's procedures, it is time to have a county elections commission to include residents in the process.

These are our votes and our tax dollars paying for elections and the registrar's staff. Where is the people's representation in the process of our elections? County supervisors have traditionally been resistant to change, but these are also times of hope.

TL;DR version:

The registrars office received over $600,000.00 to help the voting process and now is asking for another 260,000 + and has not still counted all the votes. Also, this is allegedly the Gold Base voting office.
  36. anonbrit Member

So this allowed Stone to sit at the head of the council.

Looks like the locals have a good shot at having Stone removed.
  37. Graham Berry Member

It used to be 1,200. Ex Scienos say it is now 400 (with 40 in "the hole").Catherine Fraser told the Supervisors there were 500. However, lately I have never seen more than six on the property. All the others are locked down!
  38. fitch2000 Member

so the scilons were/are? in charge of voting machines and ballots on which stone's name appears?
  39. exOT8Michael Member

THIS ^^^^^^
  40. ClingingMars Member

Anon delivers ITT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.