Customize

MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by i'mglib, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightOn Member

Re: MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

How about
    BFF's Jeff Stone & Scientology
    Jeff Stone=Scientology
    Jeff Stone PWNED by Scientology
    Jeff Stone Bankrolled By Scientology
    Jeff Stone = Cult Suppoter
    Jeff Stone LOVES Scientology or Jeff Stone *heart* Scientology
    Jeff Stone Owned By Scientology
    Jeff Stone is Scientology's Bitch
  2. Graham Berry Member

It is in the various letters issued to the different Scion corps. That is why I need help with a big scanning project!
  3. subgenius Member

Assuming you mean that you need local anons to actually run some paper through machines, no?
  4. AnotherMrPink Member

Not suggesting anyone actually do this, just musing....

Every time Anon shows up SEVERAL cops usually report to some kind of call. Look at recent New Orleans incident. They send that many cops if theres a report of a shooting. So someone, called the cops with some huge trumped up claim more than just, "There are icky masked people."

Probably some Anonymous 911 calling Scilon. If it were a Scilon that identified themselves you think the cops of NO would have at least talked to them before leaving.

How can this tech NOT be used against dirty evil cult? Anon knows the names of people in SP Hall. That they are not free to go, thank you BFG for backing this up. How illegal would it be for people to actually call 911, with SP Haller's names and tell them that there is false imprisonment of "Insert Name". You sent them several post cards and they didn't reply to any of them.

Don't the cops at LEAST have to make contact with the person before they leave? Like, Security saying everything is fine is not enough!?

We show up and calls to cops make them come in force....would false imprisonment calls do the same?
  5. subgenius Member

A request by someone with knowledge for a citizen's arrest for false imprisonment.
    The expected refusal will serve as a basis for a denial of equal protection.
  6. AnotherMrPink Member

since i am not very smart, your answer is concise Sub G, but I do not get it.
  7. subgenius Member

Thought you were rec 911 calls. I'm sayin just make a request for a citizen's arrest, non 911 (no emergency).
  8. AnotherMrPink Member

Citizens arrest for David Miscavige on the grounds of false imprisonment! Sounds great!
  9. Herro Member

Lol, damn. Serious business in this thread.
  10. Oswald2001 Member

How about a classic?

Jeff Stone = Cult Goon
  11. RightOn Member

he's a goon,
    but too much of a pussy to be a cult goon
    Maybe
    Jeff Stone= Cult Flunky
  12. Oswald2001 Member

Good point.

Jeff Stone = Cult Flunky

Where do I get the bumper stickers?
  13. RightOn Member

oh yeah baby! bumper stickers is a great idea!
    Get some printed up and hand them out to the town folk.

CITIZENS ARREST!!!!!
  14. eddieVroom Member

Just a random thought here: I'm wondering if, after reading the chorus of "AO is Cancer" following his arrest, the clams got to thinking that Anon might "disown" anyone who got hauled away from Gold in bracelets...
  15. Re: MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

A cancer vs A heart. I think we want one more than the other. they just didn't see that ;)
  16. Haruhi Member

Think someone's trolling? Ignore them and report the post and let the mods deal with it; don't assist the derail by derailing further.

Inb 46 more pages.
  17. Herro Member

I bet the citizens and PD of Riverside aren't too pleased at having the cops called to babysit scilons. Maybe something to bring up at the next council meeting? I don't know, just a thought.
  18. RightOn Member

Sorry if this was already posted, if so yell at me... and I will edit out.

10:00 PM PST on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Two protesters arrested, cited outside Church of Scientology compound

By JULIA GLICK
    The Press-Enterprise

Two protesters were arrested on suspicion of blocking the driveway to the Church of Scientology's compound near Hemet during a small demonstration following Riverside County's board of supervisors meeting Tuesday.

Sheriff's deputies arrested Mark Bunker and Douglas Owens shortly before 2 p.m., releasing them later with citations for trespassing, said Lt. Patricia Knudson. They did so after church members made citizens' arrests, she said.

Knudson said church members and deputies observed protesters blocking the entrance to the large compound along Gilman Springs Road in Gilman Hot Springs. But protesters say they were neither trespassing nor blocking the entryway.

The arrests followed a supervisors meeting in Riverside in which protesters and church members debated a proposed anti-picketing ordinance that the church supports. The proposed ordinance would ban pickets within 30 feet of any targeted residences, including dormitories at the Scientology compound.

Demonstrators say they are protesting because the church abuses members at the base, charges the church says are lies.

Bunker said five protesters walked in front of the property, crossing the driveway at times, which the law permits, he said. Deputies parked their car in the driveway of the Scientology base and arrested Owens, he said. Bunker said when he then photographed deputies, they arrested him.

Reach Julia Glick at 951-368-9442 or jglick@PE.com

Two protesters arrested, cited outside Church of Scientology compound | Riverside | PE.com | Southern California News | News for Inland Southern California
  19. xenubarb Member

Re: Protest at gold saturday at 1 PM

Um, no. You are uninformed. Much as you might like to think media coverage was that shocking that the PD backed off, it wasn't.

What happened was, OG Ethercat and others contacted the police who, up until that point, had only been in contact with the Scientologists and their PR machine in which they are ever so scared of us.

Once the police understood our side of the story, their attitude changed, and the storm troopers went back in the box. It costs the county quite a bit to deploy them.
  20. ghandi Member

An unjust law is itself a species of violence. Arrest for its breach is more so.
  21. MrNiceNice Member

HUH?? izat da reel Helena Korbin?? Is she still on the dark side...sucking
    truth and light with every breath?? Or has she had a mountain-top deal
    come down??

what is old is new again. heh/neh?
    From cdemmons@gate.net Sat Sep 16 14:47:18 BST 1995

Bwahahahahaha! Victory is ours!! Helena Kobrin aka the
    Ho, aka the Soon to Be Disbarred has been elected Kook of the Month. On
    behalf of the committee to elect Helena Kobrin Usenet Kook of the Month I
    warmly thank all of you. As I sit here drinking my victory beer and
    smoking my clove cigarette, I am designing my new .sig.

>From cdemmons@gate.netFri Sep 15 13:46:31 1995
    Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 13:20:42 -0400
    To: cdemmons@gate.net
    Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
    Subject: (fwd) KotM August 95 - Why It's Late

Path: news.gate.net!news.sprintlink.net!news.netrail.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!
    tank.news.pipex.net!pipex!oleane!jussieu.fr!math.ohio-state.edu!cs.utexas.edu!swrinde!sgigate.sgi.com!wetware!user

KOTM AUGUST 1995 - Helena Korbin (hkk@netcom.com)

Foremost Scientologist Virtual Lawyer, threatening to sue if not ALL of
    Usenet, the MOST of Usenet, for distributing "Trade Secrets" (this is to
    say, parts of Scientology) without paying the bucks for it. This includes
    not only the posters themselves, but any site which propogates the
    postings. Amazing. Won by a landslide with 56 votes.
    ^^^^^^^^^

Don't forget to congratulate the Ho on her victory in your sig....

President-for-Life Rev. Gypsy Joker KSC, IM, SP4, Earl of Fives
    Neocheater, Critic and Busily Designing his new .sig!
    ftp cybergate.com /home/ftp/pub/users/cdemmons

UNQ>
    good times bros/hoes good times
    uhmmm...BWAHHAAAAHHAAAA HELENA K00K ? /not
  22. attackgypsy Member

I thought about those.

Dupe means an unwilling person. Thus not being their fault.

All those mean his was bought by the scilons, and are actionable. Although supporter may not be. Although supporter means conscious will. That one is tricky.

BTW: I'm not a lawyer. Just my experience having to deal with this crap for many years, with other cults. If you're interested, look up The Way International and their issues around 2000.
  23. AnotherMrPink Member

I thought if someone holds public office you can say whatever you want about them and slander and libel do not apply.

So basically citizens can critisize their leadership any way they want. Kinda like what we couldn't do under a certain king.
  24. RightOn Member

Jeff Stone= Scientology Sympathizer

You know if Stone is totally duped by COS,,,, then maybe he would agree to meet with Anons to view some hard cold evidence against COS? Since he looked at their dead agent crap against Anons, and believed it..... its only fair if he saw Anons side.

When was he handed that stuff from them? Was it handed to him in private or at the ordinance hearing?And why can't Anons hand him evidence too?
    Included in the evidence should be a copy of the vid of Bunker getting fair gamed at his residence years ago by Murnan. AND ask him if he ever reviewed the tape of AO getting dog piled.
  25. MrNiceNice Member

JEFF STONE = CLAM SHILL??

question marks are helpful. sort of 'just asking'. Some one with an
    Internets Law Degree might adequately defend you. IRL could go
    either way.
  26. Smurf Member

It will never happen. Having been around the dumbass several times, you can tell the man that has a huge ego that a sledgehammer couldn't penetrate.
  27. AnotherMrPink Member

I just made sure.

Evidently you can say whatever you want about publicly ellected officials and it not be slander or libel as long as you believe what you are saying.

Good info. As a public official he has to prove Malice and the Supreme Court decided Malice is making a claim about someone that you believe is, or may be false. So as long as you really think hes a cult shill, then it cannot be persecutable. Gotta love the law.
  28. Oswald2001 Member

How about this...

Jeff Stone = Cult Ho

To racy for a bumper sticker?
  29. RightOn Member

LOOOOOVE IT!
  30. RightOn Member

yeah, but maybe I should have clarified, if you ask him with oher people around, perhaps maybe a news team canbe ther when you ask him? tee hee
    or ask him at another hearing in front of other people???
    Ask him why if he took time to look at their stuff, why can't he look at Anons stuff?
  31. moose Member

so.. think of something that he thinks will be a ego boost.
    that is probably a way to get his attention.
    if that is what gets him thinking, then exploit it!
    </haxor>
  32. A.Non Hubbard Member

They needed to do moar research. AO was disowned for being an attention whoring fuckup.
  33. terryeo2 Member

JEFF STONE IS SCIENTOLOGY'S B***H
  34. Relyt Member

Legally, you can say things about Stone that aren't true, but it makes it seem like you are uneducated on the subject you're trying to fight. You have to do what's best for your audience, or else you're going to lose credibility, and the people around you are going to lose credibility.
  35. muldrake Member

This isn't exactly true, but it will do for the Internet. The "actual malice" standard doesn't require actual knowledge that what you're saying is false, but reckless disregard for the truth. For instance, if a reasonable person doing research on the subject would have come across proof that it is false, or you have no reasonable basis for your belief, you can meet the "actual malice" standard.

However, political speech, which criticizing a politician generally is, is the most protected form of speech. Combine that with an actual malice standard and it is, in practice, virtually impossible to libel a politician accidentally. Maligning politicians has been a cherished national pastime for centuries, for good reason.

I would say anything about Stone that I believed without having much concern for the consequences. Still, credibility is important, and saying batshit crazy or just plain wrong stuff never helps get across a useful message.
  36. Drunk Member

If you make a citizens arrest where I live, you better be Xenu damn fucking sure the person is going down. Otherwise you open yourself for civil litigation and maybe even false imprisonment charges.

So here is the question....according to what I gathered, the two marks were arrested not by the police but under a citizens arrest by that Muriel ho. If the case is thrown out of court, or if the two Marks are found not guilty, will they have a civil case against that ho Muriel and the Cult? I hope they do.
  37. DeathHamster Member

Anonymous will leave no Stone unturned!
  38. TinyDancer Member

Hey 33755, I understand cranky.

I think the linkbacks will still work. Are you talking about external links to posts in this thread? If they are internal posts, you will probably find that the posts linking back to your earlier posts are also in the new thread. But, let me know if you do see a problem.
  39. Lorelei Member

OK. FWIW, this is a much more accurate version of events than those proposed by "HelenaKobrin." The original poster s/he flamed was actually not that far off base. The local LEOs apparently only became aware of YT coverage of ATL protests after several months. At that point, we had a few hams who ASKED for YT shout outs and got them (Y HELO THAR, Officer Awesome).

Those of us who were and are there and directly involved are obviously in a much better position to correct someone's impressions of events in ATL than someone trolling under the alias of a Scilon Lawlyer on WWP. Failing that, someone like xenubarb who has read and commented in our protest report threads faithfully for about a year now is not a bad second-hand source. *shrug*

Again, though, this is a bit of derailment from the topic of this thread, which is GB and the Marks. Yes, it shows police over-reactions, but other than that, it is really a diversion from the current news. Please feel free to PM any ATLanons or pop up and post in any ATL thread if you are still curious about last year's epic cop over-reaction (SWAT teams, ROTFLcopters and guns, oh my!) in ATL. We're glad to discuss it, but this thread probably isn't the ideal venue. Correcting factual errors (Duvall is not DeKalb, it was March, not later, etc.) spawned a big digression, and I will take the blame for my part in the derail.

I'd advise folks to try to resist further derailments, as discussing old, resolved problems that happened on the other side of the country effectively reduces the attention on current events that just happened at Gold Base and are pending resolution.

Which events would Scilons prefer we discuss in this thread? Old stuff, of course.

Which events are actually pertinent to our interests RIGHT NOW? :) Why, stuff going on NOW.

Just my humble opinion, of course.
  40. tendervittles Member

More like no turn unstoned amirite? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.