Customize

March Memorial For Ida Camburn, Gold Base?

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by xenubarb, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xenubarb Member

February Memorial For Ida Camburn, Gold Base?

As some of you know, Ida Camburn's memorial was scheduled in Hemet, but nobody but me and WBM showed up because the family changed the date and didn't tell us.

Thus, noone who valued Ida's epic struggle against Scientology attended. I propose a Gold Base raid in her honor and let them know that she is not forgotten. We haven't forgotten them, either.

What say you, Vegas, Frisco, Tustin, Socalanon?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. moarxenu Member

Re: February Memorial For Ida Camburn, Gold Base?

anonymousmomjz1.jpg

DO EET, FAGGOTS!!!!
  3. Anonymous Member

nice idea Barb!!!
  4. Anonymous Member

I should be down in your area in Feb. I'm in. :)
  5. xenubarb Member

Awesome.
  6. Holl Anon Member

7. xenubarb Member

We decided March would be better. Dead Lron's 100th birthday, Ida Camburn tribute.

She would've been tickled by the elrony.
  8. MOOG Member

will be there with bells on.

9. Anonymous Member

Do it for great justice.

Rest In Peace Ida.
  10. Touchstone Member

march 5, then? or 12?
  11. the anti Member

i believe it will be the 12th
  12. Anonymous Member

Thread title is misleading.
  13. RaddaRadda Member

How so?
  14. xenubarb Member

Inorite? This was just the initial "throw it out there and see who salutes."

They saluted at March 12.
  15. avanonymom Member

Bumpy

As an expression of remembrance to Ida and her tireless fight against $cientology, our anons will be there with white roses.

What time is the meet-up?
  16. Anonymous Member

Why white roses? L. Ron's teeth were brownish yellow.
  17. avanonymom Member

Oh the aspergers in this place is atrocious!

Allow me to explain
    • Memorial For Ida Camburn
    • White roses represent an expression of remembrance
    • Ida fought against $cientology for many years just to see and speak to her SO son and never saw him again.
    • No one gives a rat's ass about Hubtards teeth but you.
    • Now get your bath, brush your teeth, put your jammies on and go to bed. It's too late for tards like you to be up.
    • Stay the fuck off my Internets

Or

1209278778006.jpg
  18. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  19. avanonymom Member

20. xenubarb Member

idaposter.jpg
  21. RightOn Member

nice Barb!
  22. the anti Member

any LA anons planing on going please message me.
  23. Smurf Member

I'll be going.
  24. the anti Member

alright, i'll message you later then
  25. avanonymom Member

Ida never saw her son.
    This should make everyone of you RAGE that a piece of shit cult kept this poor old woman from having one last contact with her son before she died. Just to see him one more time. Her child. No one deserves to be treated that way, especially not Ida. She was one of the coolest old ladies I've ever met.

Don't forget the white rose for Ida.

Hey Bard, are megaphones allowed? I think I have something to say over that barbed fence.
  26. subgenius Member

over 9000 will be there in spirit
  27. avanonymom Member

I'd be happy with 1000 in real life. Now wouldn't that put a half-hitch, monkey-fist and hangman's noose in the tiny, king's nappies.
  28. xenubarb Member

I'm sure they will complain about it, but if you wish, I'll bring one.

Don't forget, Ida's disconnection letter from her son arrived on the anniversary of her husband's death. They know how to twist the knife...
  29. Anonymous Member

This isn't entirely correct. Ida's son was in his 60's when she died and despite his situation being onlines in the Valley Org, he said some pretty bad shit about Ida & her parenting skills. People that know Ida's son don't speak well of him, especially given the effort he put into poisoning his son against his grandmother.
  30. xenubarb Member

His age has nothing to do with the pain inflicted on a mother who loved her son, whether he was six or sixty, to a mother, age doesn't matter.
    Yes, anyone who would send a disconnection notice on the anniversary of a family death is a real piece of work.

And she never saw him again. So what "isn't entirely correct?"
  31. Anonymous Member

Ronnie might have ended up a useless, inconsiderate jerk even without the help of Scientology.
    Its a little unfair to hold them *completely* responsible.

However....
    it is beyond question that Scientology encourages its "members" to be useless, inconsiderate jerks.
    more than that: it coerces, trains, lies, and forces people to be useless, inconsiderate jerks.
    They do this, in part to "keep scientology working" by harming its enemies (e.g. any non-Scientologist family members),
    but also because many Scientologists (L. Ron in particular) enjoy tormenting and torturing and making people suffer.

Part of the tragic failure and destruction of the relationship between Ida and her son, is probably due to mistakes or screwups she did.
    Some of it is probably due to fuckups on his own part, and some of it from random chance and other outside factors.
    But the major part does seem to be the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard, and machinations of his awful scamfactory.

Ron Watson is an asshole. Even his mother called him a "liar", on account of the way he was trained and "hatted" in Hubbard's awesome TR-L. But he's an asshole that she still loved, and if she has any remaining presence of her in this world or another, have no doubt that she still does loves him. He's an asshole, but also a victim. LRH's poisonous doctrines that he swallowed and still believes- are what denied him any chance of seeing his mother again.

Scientology teaches us that we can be better and more wonderful people, by denying our own humanity and pretending to be some kind of magickal ethereal spirit; and by denying humanity to the rest of the human race, since they are mere animals.

This is why Ida fought: to free her son, and others like him.
    I think that's a nice thing to fight for :}
  32. Touchstone Member

Okay, I'm increasingly confident I can swing this. I can't *promise* that SciMonster will be there, but with Flying Spaghetti Monster's blessings, almost anything within reason is possible. Ramen.
  33. avanonymom Member

I have a couple of things to say.

1. Bump for great justice

2. Are there any Mods on this paltry and contemptible site that are able to UPDATE this thread?

3. From what xenubarb tells me, this is going to be a very interesting raid, something you won't want to miss.

4. Vegas anon will have his "bird watching*" station set up and anyone is welcome to come take a peek.

5. There will be caek, so delicious and moist.

*check past Vegas Cold Base raids, i'm not telling.
  34. xenubarb Member

There's like three threads on this event. Latest is here:

mar12poster.jpg
  35. subgenius Member

O to be there.
  36. xenubarb Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. RightOn Member

NICE BARB! ^^^^^
  38. Anonymous Member

A Scientologist told me that Ida picked up a new baby body with a Scientology couple and will join the SO soon.
  39. subgenius Member

Great to see Julie gonna be there.
    Co$ has some interesting decisions to make about how to "handle" this one.
    Shit? Go blind? COB give us a sign.
    And the whole Riverside BOS should be invited as observers.
    Who they gonna believe Co$ or their lying eyes?
  40. avanonymom Member

Vegas plans to have some fun. We'll be bringing some "things" beside our delicious caek.

Gold Base, we want to thank you for the nice little surprise you had waiting for us upon our arrival home from our last visit. Your PI were so obvious, we parked right next to them on purpose! They were out-driven by our little old man of the group in less than 3 corners turned, Lame!

We never forget
    We never forgive
    Expect us
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.