Customize

March 13 - Nashville, Tennessee - Planning

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by juche, Feb 21, 2010.

1. anonymous2031 Member

re: March 13 - Nashville, Tennessee - Planning

haha it wont ever happen, knock on wood
  2. juche Member

Re: March 13 - Nashville, Tennessee - Planning

Buying party hats and cake Friday. Any idea of numbers so I can get proper caek?
  3. anonymous2031 Member

i count three for me
  4. Anonymous Member

Everybody ready for the birthday party? Weather says 50 and chance of rain. We've protested in worse, but the rain does put a damper on the music. (a pun for Nixon, LOL)

Did anyone make a copy of the NYT article?

ATTN Nashanon noobs:
    Do not park in the W.O. Smith Music School parking lot. There is plenty of parking in the area on side streets and such. We don't all park together because they tend to try to follow us.

If you get there and don't see anyone, well, that is pretty normal. Nashanons are always late, usually just a few minutes, but late all the same. Wait in your car, drive around the block but do not raid alone.

If you have any questions pm one of us, or join the twitter so you can contact us tomorrow!

Can't wait to dance!
  5. ZeLyt Member

Is it oPUN season zonk?

What Zonk said, and we don't let the rain stop us. Juche has her page of the article(the very large antiscientology write up for OSA ;) ) laminated, so we have that to show passerbys.

We will also be bringing a new anon with us. Festivus Anon. Details in the postgame.

LETS GET READY TO PARTY.
  6. Anonymous Member

It is indeed oPUN season. I hope Muffin is ready to lead us in dance. BTW, Muffinbreath,
    thanks for sending that Trololololo thing earlier. I had that damn song stuck in my head all day tyvm!
  7. desudesuchan Member

so noon right? got a pachinko machine i need to pick up and need to plan my morning.
  8. Lorelei Member

Maybe I am being alarmist, but ATL just got two eager n00bs begging to protest with us, etc.; one of which made an unfunny joke about tossing bleach on Scienos, the other which popped up on our tertiary Anon website on ning which is normally very quiet and not promoted.

Be friendly to the n00b, but careful. The timing here--and I have seen a lot of "hi guiz I am new let's protest together and be bffs" posts this month--is making me itch.

I hope to be proven wrong. Just don't be quick to use IRL names, etc., around even the nicest new folks until they prove they know how to behave legally and responsibly during protests (i.e., aren't out to discredit Anons by acting out).

Again, maybe I am paranoid, but I am sensing a pattern, with a lot of n00bs popping out of the woodwork this month (globally) and resurrecting old threads, etc.,, and the pattern I'm seeing is making me a bit tetchy. I hope I am wrong or imagining things.

Cheers.

P.S. Wouldn't it be a coup for the cult if Anonymous protest groups worldwide were made to look scary and bad by infiltrating Scis around LRH's B-day celebration? I am just sayin'. Would rather be wrong and called paranoid than right and not say anything.
  9. juche Member

I've noticed the same. We'll definitely be careful.
  10. anonymous2031 Member

wow i should check the forum more often i feel like a douche now cuz ima noob, had fun though me and red face walked around rivergate mall handing out info. spencers let me stand in there and hand stuff out it was awesome. hit you guys and gals up with details on that facebook thing
  11. Anonymous Member

Missed you at lunch! Get in the post game thread noa!
  12. lokimotion Member

Spencer's has been really cool with Anons about the kiosk. I suspect at least one of them knows more about Anonymous than your average store employee from my experience.
  13. Lorelei Member

^^^

What? And yet not one inflatable Love Ewe has shown up at a Nash protest? Someone is slacking. :)