Customize

March 13: Clearwater Monthly AND RUTH ECKERD HALL BIRTHDAY EVENT Postgame

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by anonymous612, Mar 13, 2010.

1. amaX Member

Re: March 13: Clearwater Monthly AND RUTH ECKERD HALL BIRTHDAY EVENT Postgame

They didn't tell us they were filming for an attorney until they were walking back with us after Ruth Eckerd Hall. Seems they conveniently parked near our vehicles... They weren't forthcoming with who the attorney was and I think that they probably said too much when they told us that. We were thinking Wally Pope since he's their sucker here in Clearwater, but this may be Moxon or Kobrin or someone higher up if these guys were also truly in L.A. filming.

Any L.A. protestfags get a picture of these guys?
  2. Anonymous Member

If they lied to you about who they were when they first approached you I see no reason to believe what they said later when their story changed. Is it not just as likely that they were cultists continuing to lie using the hired by an attorney line as an attempt to intimidate? I agree with Blue Goo that it sounds like a version of the noisy investigation tactic.
  3. amaX Member

I think the attorney thing might possibly be true. They were exhausted and I don't think that was supposed to have been said. I could be wrong. That could have been part of their whole game, but exOT8Mikey says he's seen them in SoCal. So, I'm wondering if there are any pix of this duo on SoCal? They would have tried to get interviews from Anons and protesters.
  4. Scatman Member

These two "documentarians" have failed to comply with full disclosure so any contract between a person recorded and them is null and void. Also, there existed material misrepresentation and fraud in the inducement. These two "documentarians" are fully liable for any and all resultant damages.
  5. Shellback Member

Agree and agree. They completely misrepresented themselves, but they slipped up several times. "Assistant" filmmaker remarked that he thought Scientology was a local Clearwater thing, then mentioned how they had all this property world-wide and had millions of members. The camera was not very impressive, it was a fairly old Panasonic digicam.

Tubby Filmmaker didn't seem very interested in actually capturing images of protesters, he set up his camera on a tripod and didn't really have it pointing at people when they were speaking. I think they were going through the motions to get voices of people not images.

He also remarked to me that "the higher-ups knew about this." It struck me as an elaborate game of some kind. His cover story for revealing the "I'm working under contract for a legal agency" was that we were polite to him.
  6. zebrafaced Member

HAY SIXXY I LIEK UR SHIRT.

Also, lolololol @ "welco."
  7. Anonymous Member

Lol at your handlers (almost) all wearing sunglasses. I can't tell if they're trying to be oh-so-cool or if you people really do need shades almost all the time because of the sun down there.
  8. zebrafaced Member

I think it's a mixture of both in this case.
  9. amaX Member

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvIAyxpjEuc"]YouTube- Timbuk3 - The Futures So Bright (I Gotta Wear Shades)[/nomedia]
  10. AnonyMary Member

:)
  11. anonymous612 Member

It's really just that fucking sunny.
  12. anonsparrow Member

Yeah yeah whatever. You're just afraid to look people in the eye because of your crimes! :p

Also I love hearing FL fags baaawing about the weather. "Finally it was nice out! It's only been in the 60's for the last several months.. blah blah baw.."

Kidding! Just kidding... I love you's.. (please don't killme kthxbye!)
  13. PodPeople Member

jt4g1e.jpg

Multi Voice Changer by Toysmith: Change your voice with 10 different voice modifiers
  14. grumpus Member

Request pic of the string of WELCO banners.
  15. subgenius Member

Fuck yeah, team America.
    Yeah, you run it.
  16. Sponge Member

Excuse me if this has been posted elsewhere already but it is related to this thread.

EDIT: My bad, it was posted in it's own thread:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...es-deep-lrh-birthday-event-64036/#post1198490

Paranoia Strikes Deep Leaving Scientology

tl;dr
    Married couple, scientologists in good standing, with plenty of money. Wife OT8 told she's not "clear" and has to to Bridge from scratch. Husband regged for £100,000. Things don't go well.
    Given the cold shoulder at Clearwater March 13th live event. Heavy ethics security screening (DM was there) for anyone in the main space, having to provide numbered ticket and photo ID. Mr & Mrs weren't allowed to sit together.
    "It seems they have gotten wind of some of the internet chat amongst Scientologists talking about standing up and protesting Church abuses and mismanagement at a live event."

Fuck yeah. lol. Enturbulated paranoid cult is paranoid.
  17. anonymous612 Member

If I had a pic, it would have been in the sixty and change I already uploaded when I posted my Flickr.
  18. grumpus Member

19. Anonymous Member

20. amaX Member

Great job, Shellback.
  21. ravenanon Member

epic video is epic
  22. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  23. Lorelei Member

Scilon handler: "So, do you think we were sent to "handle" you?"

Anon: "Well, DUH. *snort of laughter*"

WIN.
  24. BLiP Member

Love the intro shellback - great vid