Customize

March 13: Clearwater Monthly AND RUTH ECKERD HALL BIRTHDAY EVENT Postgame

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by anonymous612, Mar 13, 2010.

1. anonymous612 Member

March 13: Clearwater Monthly AND RUTH ECKERD HALL BIRTHDAY EVENT Postgame

First: Looking for confirmation when the scifag video of the event is leaked that Miscavige attended Clearwater again. Until then I am assuming that was the case.
    EDIT: Confirmed, but still looking forward to seeing video.

From start to finish, this was the longest protest Clearwater has ever had. Our normal monthly started around ten thirty, with the normal mixture of new and repeat anons. Today was the first day of good weather we've had in a while (I GOT SUNBURNED, I AM SO HAPPY) so we spent a lot of time on our favorite intersection, which leads to the bridge to Clearwater Beach. Lots of traffic, lots of honking horns, I believe we even got some video of that. During one of these times we were given our theme for next month: a member of the public drove by and shouted out his window "FUCK THOSE COCKSUCKERS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM." We should take theme suggestions from the public more often, we really should. That would be excellent on a three-inch diameter button, I think. :D

And we had a birthday cookie. And what should really just be renamed Fuckingawesomepizza. Protip: giant cookies = pure sugar = HELL YES.

Then the fun really started. In between two of our marches, what can only be referred to as a small herd of scientologists (flock? pack? gaggle?) came up to us to...chat, including a few familiar faces that had gone out of their way to be creepy and stalkerish in the past. They hung around and whined and generally tried to delay the start of our next march, and from what I'm told they ran off almost immediately after we started walking away.

Later in the day a few of us had a lovely chat with a public scientologist who is really a delightfully sarcastic bastard and is awesome and hilarious. I kind of want to adopt him.

Additionally, a film crew came up and told us OI SOCAL ANONS PAY ATTENTION they were from LA, had talked to the anons there, and were making a documentary on Anonymous and Scientology and wanted to interview us. That generated a fair bit of "lol, trap?" "yeah totally trap" discussion, but we did the interviews anyway. For lulz. These guys hung around for the rest of the day. More on them later, but I should mention they had no information where we could find the documentary when it was finished, business cards, etc, which encouraged the loltrap conclusion.

About now, four of us (hey, it's a small location to miniraid) head over to Ruth Eckerd Hall to raid their big evening birthday celebration. This would be the same event last year that drew in the Anon Nudists:

[IMG]

and the infamous WELCO sign, where the scientologists failed to make their scaffolding large enough to fit their giant WELCOME TO THE EVENT banner and the excess got cut off from view:

3357188866_f66c0c4825.jpg

I'm very pleased to inform you that WELCO made a repeat performance. A...repeat repeat performance. This year part of their banner was a series of vertical sheets reading WELCOME vertically from top to bottom. I noticed at least four of them, hung up in a row. And...yes, every one of the ones I noticed was a good foot or so too short and read, in series, "WELCO WELCO WELCO WELCO EVENT PARKING."

Police presence was excellent despite it being a location we don't normally protest in. We were given free range to stay down by the turning lane where the scilons get backed up waiting to enter the theater or if we wanted to walk up to the actual corner itself where they were filming the footage that goes into the event video that gets shown to the other cities. Part of our group camped out by the turning lane, part of our group chatted up the creepyfags from before that had shown up at the event (like they did last year) and talk to the film crew that had also followed us to the event, and I went up to make a menace of myself on the corner. Fun times commenced.

I was not present for most of what may or may not have happened on the other side of the banner where the other anons were, so I'll postgame about my personal experiences in a separate post.

The film crew from before? The documentary? As we were walking back to our cars, these guys -- who knew our real names, where we parked, and other such information and histories -- turned around, came back to us, and informed us that actually they had been paid to film us by "a lawyer." "Which lawyer?" "...we aren't going to tell you." Judging by some of their other comments we're interpreting that to be Wally Pope or an equivalent asswipe. ITT: no one was shocked, no one at all. They spent most of the Ruth Eckerd event standing around creepily and having the world's longest interview with our Director of Special Affairs.

However, I think one of the high points of the day was when we were just leaving. Last year, David Miscavige attended the Clearwater birthday event, while we were raiding. We have confirmation of that, and we also know that one limo entered the theater that day, just one. Logic would dictate that was Miscavige (I do hope he enjoyed the two spandex-clad nudists air-humping at him). Right when we were about to leave, and all gathered up on the corner with our signs ready to head home...the only limo of the day pulls up, with a very irritable poor guy driving, and heads into the theater. Mind you, this is about thirty minutes after the event was supposed to start (then again, a sizable chunk of the attendees last year showed up that late or later). If that was our dear Miscavige, and I can only assume it was, he got held up in traffic in front of two EFG masks, an I Love Anonymous hat, a Being Late Is Out-Ethics sign, a Don't Worry We're From The Internet sign, and a giant blown up picture of his own face. Poor man, poor short angry little man.

Photos and video (yes there's video) are varying degrees of incoming. Expect stuff to get posted here tonight all the way through to Monday.
  2. anonymous612 Member

Re: March 13: Clearwater Monthly AND RUTH ECKERD HALL BIRTHDAY EVENT Postgame

Pictures will be in this post when I finish going through the two hundred my camera tells me I took.
    EDIT: Okay I lied, pictures are on page 4.

At that corner for the theater, the Scientologists each year set up a tripod-mounted video camera, and this year they had a full crew and what appeared to be an on-camera spokeswoman stations in the median of the road, as well, and a scrawny little kid running around with a bullhorn directing the cameras. The second I get up there, this guy comes over to me and tells me I'm in their shot and need to stand behind the banner. The...over ten feet tall banner. Yeah, that's an effective way to raid. He proceeded to tell me this repeatedly over the next hour or so. The line we've used before down here "I don't take orders from Scientologists" had to be dragged out so many times the kid started to sulk. This same guy came over while I was trying to cross to the other side of the street complaining I was in the shot they had been trying to take and they were about to lose their light, and whined at me for so long I lost the right of way for the crosswalk...which conveniently enough meant I had to stand there, in their shot, long enough for the sun to set. I wonder how well that scene in the video came out.

One of the more memorable parts in last year's birthday even was Umbrella Tech. Quite literally, Umbrella Tech. On a perfectly sunny day, they had a team of scientologists out there with large umbrellas trying to block our signs, quite often by actually jumping up and down with the umbrella, for some of our taller signs that were mounted on pvc pipe poles.

This year they downsized a bit. Instead of colorful umbrellas:
    3356377647_8081d1d05b.jpg

I got four guys with plain-script "Welcome to the March 13 event" signs. Granted, I'm five feet tall and the signs were impressively bigger than me...and there were four of them...but I was looking forward to the umbrellas. Amusingly enough, though, I was already at the very edge of the curb to keep them from jumping in front of me and hiding me from sight.

So they walked into the road, got in front of me, and backed up to the point of shoving me off the curb. Oh, lulz.

And for anyone who still believes the Clearwater Police Department is owned by Scientology? Tell that to the two officers who immediately crossed the road, grabbed the sign of that particular guy, said "NOT gonna happen, buddy," sent all four of them inside, and then proceeded to stay on that corner for the rest of the protest. Two words: fucking awesome.
  3. ryangiggs Member

^
    Thought for a moment that the cop was holding up an anon sign :)

Can't wait for vids and more pics.
  4. Anonymous Member

How was the turnout of scilons compared to last year? Any noticeable change?
    Nice work by the CPD noticing and quickly acting upon the subtle scilon tactic of getting in front of you and actually sending them away. I'm very impressed by that.
  5. grumpus Member

LOL...

looking forward to more pics. ;D
  6. amaX Member

OUR COPS ARE BETTER THAN YOUR COPS.

No kidding...BIG thanks to the Clearwater Police Department who keep the peace and keep Anonymous safe in Clearwater! <3

Who runs this?

WE RUN THIS. We ran it all day and all night.

Couldn't have been anyone else that fucking late in a black stretch limo except for David Miscavige. Your big, bad OSA team failed again, Miscavige. Golly, why does everything seem to just work out for us? I held the "Being Late is Out Ethics" signage, SRQ! Just for you, darlin'!

Yes, new theme for next month has been suggested by a member of the general public. New theme for May has also been suggested and approved. You'll just have to wait for that one.

A hundred thousand thank you's to PodPeople and her hubby for the yummy pizzas again! <3

By the way, Fat Boy Lying Documentarian? The crotch was ripped on your khakis. Might wanna fix that before you splay your legs open in public. See if the "mystery attorney" who's paying you can spring for a new pair of Dockers.

Mother Nature smiled on us. I also am sporting a sunburned nose and two sunburned hands.

NUMBERS NEWS!!!!

Now for the fun news.

Guess what, people? THERE WERE ONLY ABOUT HALF OF THE NUMBER OF SCIENTOLOGISTS COMING INTO RUTH ECKERD HALL AS LAST YEAR.

So, let's look at this. In 2008, I guestimated the amount of vehicles and Flag buses going into REH. In 2009, I did the same and guessed that there were about a third of the amount of people who attended in 2009 as opposed to 2008.

I even posted a thread asking where all the Scientologists were in Clearwater. We later found out that the cult didn't even fill the venue in 2009. Seating capacity for REH? 2,178 people. In 2009, the cult couldn't even fill a venue that seats 2,178 people.

We're talking half the number this year as opposed to last year.

I cannot wait to hear a report from someone who attended!

The cult is falling apart at the seams.

It was a beautiful day to be a protestfag.
  7. panzerknacker Member

Well done, Clearwater.

Do you have pics of the "documentary team" who said they were from Socal? There were some guys interviewing us at the megaraid. If you post pictures, we could tell you if it was them or not.
  8. amaX Member

I'm sure some of the camerafags have lots of pics. I also took some vid of them. I'm just too tired to load it all right now.
  9. Shellback Member

At one point Peter Mansell showed up. He allowed the “film crew” to interview him, then he proceeded to handle the protesters although from the language he began using it looked like the protesters were handling him! Iv'e heard that Peter has a temper but I’ve never heard him curse before tonight. He tried to get aggressive with a couple of the protesters and wound up looking like a buffoon (at least I thought so.). He kept informing me (and getting in my face) about how offended he was that I associated with the "vile criminal element" that is Anonymous. Gosh guys! I.. I didn't know!

I pointed out that I was just standing there talking to him, I wasn't associating with any criminals.

He and I went around like that several times, he tried to use "stare-down tech," I'm a bit taller than he is and I know that game (fail.) Then he tried insulting me, even going so far as to tell me I sounded like a Psychologist. Somehow that's not insulting outside of Scientology- sorry Peter! He even used "get into personal space tech" and "namefagg intimidation tech." He ended up calling me a "fucking lunatic" several times when none of his Hubbard crap worked. It was all kind of silly. Moreover because he's like the head of the mighty Flag Service Organisation in Clearwater and he was using grade school bully tactics. Lunatic? I guess I'd be insulted getting that from anyone else.

Mansell did mention that he thought the protest was fail and Anon should have more like fifty or a hundred people for a venue like Ruth Eckerd Hall. (Funny, he was the one who seemed angry.) I just thought I would toss that in there. All the other handlers said similar things.

All and all it was interesting to say the least. It's a marked change of tactics. The Flag service Organisation's been really reluctant to confront protesters in Clearwater up till now. This time they have their lawyers paying people to interview protesters and the handlers are coming out. What's next? Camera grabs and OT mobbing like they've done before?
  10. PodPeople Member

Hell, yes! I want all Anons to know that the very CO of Flag (Clive, baby) ordered All ot3's and above to get at least 1 to this event, WorldWide. Worldwide, people!
    I also want to explain that for him to order public means that all his staff under him have failed, or have blown, and don't think sci public or staff didn't know or notice. It's exactly the kind of thing that happened when Miscavige exploded on the scene in the 80's and drove out hordes of public and staff.
    thank gawd DM is repeating himself and blowing out the few sheep left.
    And thumbs up to the awesome Clearwater anons!
  11. grumpus Member

xgil9i.png

Edit: CULT WATCH: DAY 1428
  12. xenubarb Member

Hey, were you missing that Sci kid who wanted to fight on video? I think Montreal has him...
  13. exOT8Michael Member

Awesome job CW Anons. Proud of you !!!
    Can't wait to see pics and vids and other reports too.
    xoxoxoxoxo

epicwin.gif

BTW Eckerd Hall is named after family of Eckerd DRUGS stores all over the area.

So DM was spouting his lies and fake stats in the belly of the Pharma beast.
  14. PodPeople Member

I want verification of DM. Limo doesn't cut it for me. I think he's in hiding. Prove me wrong.
  15. ryangiggs Member

Gee, Peter. That's so sweet. I didn't think you cared so much about individual anons...*sniff*

Did you get Pete chatting on vid?
  16. Shellback Member

Haha! Remember what they say, "the best definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

17. anonymous612 Member

Having flickrfaggotry, my pix will be up tomorrow. ><

Last I heard he was in LA with his girlfriend. If you've got evidence otherwise, I'll lol, considering said girlfriend was heavily pregnant at the time.
  18. Anonymous Member

Peetie's been a miserable childish prick for hundreds of millions of lives.

He's perfected prick to a science.
  19. Re: March 13: Clearwater Monthly AND RUTH ECKERD HALL BIRTHDAY EVENT Postgame

So bummed I couldn't make it to the evening LRH Bday bullshit at Ruth Eckerd, sounds like it was epic.

I did get a few pix from earlier in the 9+ hour protest.

In keeping with the L. Fraud Hubbard Birthday theme, the caek was a lie. It was in fact a large frosted birthday cookie.
    4430545150_087e11651e_b.jpg

4429778615_a0c98c14d8_b.jpg

More than the usual opportunities for public education due to the beautiful weather.
    4429986391_d520c37c66.jpg

Copious amonts of horn love and some hilarious comments from passing motorists.
    4430544470_6779420775_b.jpg

Half a dozen scilon handlers on a mission failed to distract Anons from protesting.
    4429775915_db3c7772a4_b.jpg
    4429776401_712a162105_b.jpg
    4429776769_ab8f68f303_b.jpg

Cult's Fort Harrison on the right, SuperPowers building in the background.
    4430542634_7f9c2f7a8d_b.jpg

An earlier part of the protest group poses in front of the cult's Sand Castle building.
    4429775139_302871c9d7_b.jpg

Soon after the fail handlers left these two &quot;documentarians&quot; show up who can't answer simple questions about their past work.
    4429779705_1b3f5ace04_b.jpg

Moar and full sized versions here: L. Ron's &quot;Just Bring Money!&quot; Birthday Bash - a set on Flickr
  20. Belladonna Member

Hahaha, Ruth's husband Jack even co-authored the book &quot;Eckerd: Finding the Right Prescription.&quot; That's gotta be some kind of out-ethics.

picture48k.png

Good jorb, guys.
  21. anonymous612 Member

Just to pull it out of CWA's post above:
    4429779705_1b3f5ace04_b.jpg
  22. PodPeople Member

hahahahaha well, I knew the sci tricksters would be up to something extra this weekend. obvious idiots are obvious.
  23. Anonymous Member

More on this please. Am I the only one that finds this very unsettling?
  24. anonymous612 Member

Vaguely annoying, but we expected it from the start and behaved accordingly.
  25. panzerknacker Member

[STRIKE]Not the same guys. I've never seen them in Socal.

Edit: I love that faked &quot;hm, interesting&quot; look that second guy has. Gotta be scilons.[/STRIKE]

Michael says downthread that he's seen them in socal. Still doesn't mean they aren't scilons.
  26. Lorelei Member

First:

EPIC RAID, U GUIZ! W00T!

Can't wait for even moar pix and vidz. Who runs this? YOU run this!

I would love to run with this LULZ, but am only coming up with obvious collective nouns, such as:

* A misery of Scientologists
    * An impoverishment of Scientologists
    * A cluster of Scientologists (like BTs, amirite?)
    * A suck of Scientologists (as opposed to "A blow of ex-Scientologists")
    * An enslavement of Scientologists
    * An arrogance of Scientologists
    * A delusion of Scientologists
    * An assault of Scientologists
    * A downstat of Scientologists
    * A harassment of Scientologists
    * A toolshed of Scientologists
    * A fanaticism of Scientologists
    * A murk of Scientologists (the opposite of Clear)
    * A gaLAXy of Scientologists
    * A business of Scientologists
    * A fleet of Scientologists (Sea Ogres)
    * A crew of Scientologists (Sea Ogres)
    * An armada of Scientologists (Sea Ogres)
    * A flotilla of Scientologists (Sea Ogres)
    * A confusion of Scientologists
    * An authority of Scientologists (LOL)
    * A coven of Scientologists
    * A barratry of Scientologists
    * A confusion of Scientologists
    * A coercion of Scientologists

None of them quite fits the bill, IMHO.

Also, good on you to suspect IT'S A TRAP! if the "documentarians" couldn't offer ID, previous work, references, a contact number, etc. Also, if they didn't even try to get anyone to sign press releases, even though you were in public, because they interviewed people (supposedly).
  27. anonymous612 Member

Fixed that for you.

Guys didn't even have a damn business card.
  28. PodPeople Member

Oh my. Is this like the sci crew who are going to film a counter documentary (in 2 weeks) to the German film "Until Nothing Remains"?

So is this Clearwater documentary going to be like, "Until No Pizza Remains?"
  29. ryangiggs Member

An assemblyline of ronbots?
  30. Anonymous Member

Collectively I think they make a conspiracy.
  31. incog712 Member

This is great! We've all seen how in these bullbaiting sessions, clams reflexively cough up their own deepest anxieties and project them onto the target. "What r ur crimez", "you beat your wife", you look like a pedo", etc.

Clearly, it's not Anon's stats that have Peeties panties in a bunch.
  32. exOT8Michael Member

I have seen these guys in Socal a while back, in front of HGB at a protest.
  33. exOT8Michael Member

A cluster of Ronbots.
  34. amaX Member

Srsly, the Fat Boy Lying Documentarian's crotch was ripped on his khakis. He was trying to be cool and coming to sit at the fountain with some of us Anons trying to talk. He splayed his legs open and I had to remove myself.

We had three handlers waiting for us at the place we parked to go to REH event. Then on the walk back after we were done, the Lying Documentarians mentioned that they just happened to be parked behind our vehicles and would walk with us. In the parking lot is where the Fat Boy Liar spilled his guts that they'd been hired by an attorney. We were guessing Wally Pope if it was local, but if SoCal has seen them? It might be Moxon?

Either way, it would be nice if the attorney who hired them would cough up some extra bucks for the big one and get him some new Dockers.

And NO SHIT what about those numbers of Sci's at the birfday event? CANNOT wait for an insider account of what went down.
  35. Shellback Member

He was quite evidently getting more and more agitated by the whole affair. At one point in our stare down he whipped off his glasses so I of course whipped off mine and continued. (There was a CWPD officer watching the whole thing so if he poked me, my pain would be trivial.)

I Then pointed out how unbecoming it was for the head of the FSO to behave this way. I also mentioned that I thought a successful protest would be only one person with a sign. That got a very strong reaction out of him. I can't imagine why.

While we are on the subject of Shawn Lonsdale, he came up in my convo with tubby "documentary film maker." I said something like "there used to be this fellow who stood alone one Clearwater street corners with a sign and Scientology members would come out to hassle and assault him. " Tubby said "Oh yah, he was a registered sex offender or something."
  36. RightOn Member

Fabulous news about the dwindling numbers!
    And I enjoyed your post about Mansell. Always SO enjoyable to hear about the mighty COS members that are in charge of things failing so miserably.
    you guyz are neato :)

oh someone has to do a conversation bubble shoop over the head of the guy who looks so "inquisitve" standing behind the other "documentatian" camera guy.
    His look is classic.
    He looks like he is looking at a rare animal species in a jungle or something. Oh wait... he is. LOL!
    All's the picture is missing is a couple of pith helmets and a conversation on mating rituals! LOL~
  37. Schwabe Member

I like this thread
  38. Re: March 13: Clearwater Monthly AND RUTH ECKERD HALL BIRTHDAY EVENT Postgame

Well done. Great raid. I hope you made the newbies feel welco.

And Mr Out-Ethics showed up in his miniature limousine. You guys have all the fun.

Happy failed-abortion day!
  39. Anonymous Member

Wasn't there a thread awhile back saying the scilons were going to have fake filmmakers interviewing Anons?
  40. Anonymous Member

Noice.