Customize

Marcabian fleet to AnonSparrow and RadioPaul

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Don Cramer | February 16, 2012 at 9:04 pm | Reply
    I’m trying not to get too worked up, but this shit absolutely blows my mind. As a former Class 5 org staff member (and before starting my internet research into the church directly following the “ex-wives” episode of the Anderson Cooper expose), I had no clue that I was indirectly contributing to this satanic behavior – although for some reason it did not surprise me at all that David Miscavage physically struck his staff based on a past experience with some of his RTC henchmen in the 80s.
    The church IS dead and it’s rotting corpse is stinking to high heaven. Radio Paul – if you’re reading this, do you and Brian have plans for an LRH birthday event protest? If so, I’d be happy to join you as an Independent – I’m sure there are still some staff and public that would be shocked to see me there (although I guess I’m tipping my hand).
    I have no particular insights to add – all I know is that it’s time to turn up the pressure any way we can brothers and sisters!
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

Don't knock yourself down over not realizing what you were involved with. Now that you know and are ready to help expose the criminal behavior, that's all that really counts. All the best to you.
  3. Anonymous Member

I wonder how many other Scientologists viewed the Anderson Cooper 360 report featuring the inchwives... and came to a similar conclusion... ?
  4. Anonymous Member

That post Originates from Rathbun's blog