Customize

Marc Headley's Lawyer gets his lug nuts sabotaged!

Discussion in 'Marc Headley v. Church of Scientology Internationa' started by blownforgood, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Anon Char Member

Re: Marc Headley's Lawyer gets his lug nuts sabotaged!

It still means they did it, and it still makes you spend money to repair it.
  2. Anonymous Member

for our own amusement?

you exscifags forget the bulk of us didn't give a fuck about a "cause" we weren't protesting we were raiding for...FUN.. its the srs bsns that made people leave in droves
  3. Anonymous Member

Bulk? You mean the minority.

You lulzfags will drop out long before scientology is six feet under. It's those who understand the true nature and danger of cults like scientology who matter. I tolerate the likes of you because you do help the cause, but you won't be around next year unless you convert to the "bulk" who actually believe that scientology commits crimes and human rights abuses.
  4. Anonymous Member

Lothar, you don't need top be a rocket scientist to figure this one out. Even a rear wheel flying off the vehicle (especially at freeway speeds) can still cause a driver to lose control. I guess it depends on the skill and frame of mind of the driver.

As far as the lug nuts go, if some asshole intends to take off 3 out of 4 lug nuts, but he gets caught after taking off only 1, naturally, he would leave and discontinue the job.

This incident was one of two things. It was either just a way to intimidate and harass the attorney or it was a foiled plot to harm the attorney while making it look like an accident of some kind.

Opinions are like assholes; everyone has one. No matter how you analyze this and no matter who exactly was responsible, it is a safe bet that OSA had a hand in this either directly or indirectly.

This may not fly in the court of law, but it's good enough for public opinion given the circumstances revolving around Mr. Van Sickle and Mark Headly.
  5. mrfyde Member

Nothing to go on like the Snow White thing, or the operation freak out thing ? I forgot how those where helped along by the OG. And how Bob Minton left scientology to help the LMT. Those are the three things that have had teeth.

Yes Arnie leaked Xenu on the internet. And we all owe him for the lulz everybody had when watching on SouthPark.

But the Old guard is also trying to scare everyone with their own paranoia of OSA. 25 year old stroies about David Miscavige killing his mother in law. And every other suicide gets turned into a murder conspiracy. These things get in our way, and yours when you try to report BS to the Feds. That is why dox are important.

Marc, and Mods I am sorry for shitting up this thread. I hope this series of posts is moved to the thread where this fight is going on.
  6. moreanonymous Member

Tommy made similar claims, although iirc, it was more serious tampering than lugnuts.
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

This, and wiring. A lot of the lights' wires may be accessible easily from just beneath the bumpers.

It sort of reminds me of when I was doing Government work with risks involved. We had a list, memorized, of how to check out the car. Most military personnel receive similar training, and probably the same list.
  9. mrfyde Member

10. Anonymous Member

11. mrfyde Member

12. Skeptic1337 Member

Welcome to Anonymous where one persons "trusted source" is another persons "who is that faggot, dox or stfu"
  13. pooks Member

Before the Lerma, there was Dennis Erlich who replied to the anonymous Xenu postings and led to Dennis being raided by federal marshalls and the cult.

Scientology and the Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Xenu revelation

On December 24, 1994, the first of a large number of anonymous messages was posted to alt.religion.scientology, containing the text of the "secret" writings of Scientology known as the OT Levels (OT stands for "Operating Thetan"). Included among these postings was OT III (Operating Thetan Level Three), which gave L. Ron Hubbard's description of the "Xenu story". This action brought on the actions of lawyers representing Scientology, who contacted various newsgroup participants and posted warnings demanding that the unauthorized distribution of the OT writings cease. The lawyers described the documents as "copyrighted, trademarked, unpublished trade secrets", and the distribution of the materials as a violation of copyright law and trademark law.[8] The first postings of the OT documents were done through an anonymous remailer, and the identity of the person who made them available on the newsgroup was never discovered. However, Dennis Erlich posted replies to these messages on the newsgroup, and his replies contained the entire text of the original messages (including the disputed materials). Scientology's lawyers therefore approached him, declaring that Erlich had re-published the copyrighted works in his newsgroup messages. Erlich's reply to this was to deny their requests to remove his postings from the newsgroup.
  14. mrfyde Member

Truth be known:

This much I was actually aware of, but recent postings in another thread credited Arnie and I knew he got raeped over it. Since he got raepd I thought I would give him a nod so I didn't seem like a total bastard. (and I couldn't remember Dennis' name. )
  15. Ogsonofgroo Member

Speaking for others?
    Hmmm.
    I call serious bullshit posting here. (oh ya, osa osa osa lol)
    SHEESH!
    Its the serious stuff that got people dedicated enough to make a difference.
    Fun is only one aspect of making it worthwhile, and if everyone or, even more than a few, had that sort of attitude, you wouldn't be here and neither would most others.
    What's with all the ITT crap plugging up the pores?
    Fucking lame IMHO (in my honest opinion fer those what doesn't unnerstand).
    One tactic I do understand totally, and have witnessed numerous times, it Co$ shills trolling, crapping up threads, burying decent posts, and continuously trying to divert attention from the issues at hand/scope-meaning of OP posts or anything that makes sense.
    Does that make sense?
    If not then dox/gtfo/blah blah :D
    my opinion and sticking to it.

:)
  16. Anonymous Member

The OG are not trying to scare anyone. We've been scared ourselves, and it probably manifests in other ways. And gee, if you were ever there (which I know MrFyde you were not) then you'd understand.

MrFyde, I'm surprised that you have taken this stand. You and I have spoken on the phone before and I'm just... well... shocked to say the least.

If y'all constantly pick at ex-scios and poo-poo about them and call them worthless and useless, well then we can go take our energies somewhere else. It's bad enough that I spent over a decade in a fucking cult that raeped me of my time and money (and other things) to then try to help the rest of the world to not have this freakin' vampire cult eating off everything in sight, to then be verbally abused by crapheads who should be working with, not working against...

Why the hell would I want to continue to get abused. You know what? Go take your damn joyride against scientology and go play by yourself. (Some call that masturbation, gaise.)
  17. Anonymous Member

YOUR TEARS TASTE LIEK DELICIOUS CAEK.
    Need moar tears.. nom nom nom
  18. Anonymous Member

fixt
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

Cannibal!
  21. muldrake Member

I'm not meaning to be harsh here, if I am. In fact, I'll try to tone this down a bit. I understand where you're coming from and don't blame you for being a bit touchy.

I really don't think you understood what he said. I don't think he's also saying what you think he's saying.

This crowd does not just constantly pick at exes and OG. They pick at everyone including themselves. It's not really for the faint of heart, or the walking wounded. Neither WWP nor alt.religion.scientology is a place I'd recommend damaged ex-cultists or sensitive people in general spend a lot of time around. There's a lot of psychic damage associated with Scientology and frankly, one of the most prominent characteristics of ex-Scientologists, especially recent ones, is this extreme touchiness that you're displaying.

You don't really need to take any criticism of ex-Scientologists or OG personally, even if you are in those groups. Not to put to fine a point on it (say I'm the only bee in your bonnet), a lot of the negative shit said about exes in GENERAL and OG in GENERAL are completely true, *IN GENERAL*.

That doesn't mean it's true about you. That doesn't mean you have to take it personally. If it's not about you, it's not about you.

Why do you see yourself as being abused when someone is just disagreeing with you and being kind of rude about it?

That's the major problem with the Scientology mentality. Any criticism is an "attack." Anyone disagreeing is an "enemy." Any skirmish is a "war." It's a very destructive mentality. This particular Internet forum is a place where people disagree, play games, screw around, and troll each other. This isn't a bad thing. This is freedom.

To the extent OG and exes (and anyone else including Chanologists) turn this into a hive of agreement, it's useless. In this hivemind, the wasps sting each other for their own good.
  22. rof Member

damn, you guys talk a lot; just stfu and we'll get along fine

try to condense it down to 2 lines
  23. Anonymous Member

I think Muldrake has split us up into 2 teams the wasps and the bees. However I don't know who the bees are in this scenario.
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

I see whut you did thar. BTW, that song has at least 100 live versions on YT but it's a bitch trying to find the original. Anyway, out in 2 lines.
  25. Anonymous Member

anonymous heroes never get credit, deal with it.
  26. TinyDancer Member

Speak for yourself. I'm with the previous poster. If you don't have dox, I take it that i might have happened, but the proof is not available or not existent (and it may not actually be proof as such that anons call for when demanding "docs" - evidence of a police report doesn't go to prove the alleged offence, it just goes to prove that you're being serious in making the allegation).

The parenthesis saved you from a fiery future. ;)
  27. Buttons Member

muldrake-

Loved your post.
    Simple & Sweet. Don't take things personal on this board.
    That's what makes it unique.
  28. lothar Member

If it's not true is not true about you.
    -- Confidential memo “Project LOLology” (22 February 1966)
  29. mrfyde Member

I know who you are now, I won't mention it. And I recall from our conversation I did mention I do not think you are a moonbat. You actually do very good work to dig up information aka "dox".

We also had the discussion of dox on the phone and you know my opinion. And we respectfully discussed the issue. And because I like you I will RESPECTFULLY remind you of what I was responding to and how I took it from an anonymous person.

When starting with "FU" and then directed at a person who may or may not be useful under another screen name (and not the correct person to begin with) I took offense. I also took offense and I think that everyone in chanology took offense to that comment, and when reading I wouldn't have thought that comment would be made by the person I spoke with on the phone.

The things I mentioned had nothing to do with Channology and all happened when you where still in Scientology and before. I chose them because they caused to the cult a lot of damage, and wanted to remind the exe's that we Anon's are not the only ones stepping on people's toes.

And that for a long time Scientology's greatest battles where being fought by outsiders like Graham Berry, Mark Bunker, the government, and Bob Minton who selflessly choose to help for what ever reason. Even Herro is likely here for some hidden reason of selflessness. (well maybe)

And your comment sure seemed like an attack on the entire movement and not knowing who you where when I responded I thought at the time you seemed rather ungrateful.

I stand by my statement about things holding us back even if I did not take into consideration that those same things are more than equally effecting you. I can't say the boogy man is not out to get you. Now that I know who you are, but I am certain that the stories of murder are causing you much more stress than they should be. It was because of dox I was able to debunk one of the more scary stories (I may not have been the first to do so) about the murder of Flo Barnett. With dox and a few connections it cost me about ten dollars to shine the light on a story that has been scaring exes for 25 years in about 25 min. And you can read about it here :http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-chit-chat/defending-david-miscavige-45410/

I did make the mistake of saying you where trying to scare people I misspoke, many exes that promote these stories are scaring some Anon's. needlessly. And SOME people that know the real score use the idea of OSA to build up a big reputation to gain respect from new ex's like yourself and Anons alike.

Also I know you have noticed but a lot of people are spending a LOT of time for you and the ex's and I think they should get a little more respect than the tone in the post I quoted. Many have worked for the 12 or more hours a day for YOUR cause in addition to their own jobs. (they are working like sea org for even less pay)

I will also stand up for ex's who I feel are being unfairly treated like I have been doing for the last 17 months with my own time and since we last talked my own money. So as your friend, I ask you to please not ask me or US to walk on egg shells while we do it.
  30. attackgypsy Member

All of this reminds me of what happened to me 10 years ago.

My car got stolen. But I didn't know it. Until I got a phone call at about 4 am from the police 3 towns over telling me they had it. Got it back the next day. It has been run through a chain link fence, but there wasn't any real damage, except a broken window and popped ignition.

So about a week later, I'm coming home from a friend's house at about 2 am, and I'm doing about 75 on the highway. All of a sudden I hear a loud snap, followed by a lurch to the left and a crunch. Then what do I see but.... my driver's side tire rolling down the highway ahead of me.

I still don't know how I got the car off of the road. Turns out the rim was cracked and nobody saw it.

Yeah, the lesson is always check your tires out. Lose your wheels, and you can lose your life.
  31. lothar Member

Cool story bro, did you lose your life?

Way to prove the opposite. In fact since we're just allowed to totally speculate.. Why not just say: Drive a car, and you can lose your life. It's equally valid.
  32. Tom Socrates Member

Know what I haven't had in a while?

Big League Chew.
  33. Herro Member

Oh sack the fuck up. I don't really care about what happened. All I care about is whether or not the OSA boogey man stories are true. Go ahead, take your energies elsewhere. Last time I checked nobody was begging you to say. Nobody here owes you anything. The sooner you get that through your head the better.
  34. JohnnyRUClear Member

Actually, I think someone owes someone a baloney sammich.

{looks around innocently}
  35. YAHRLY Member

Then I'm sorry you have no clue of the origin or meaning of "DOX or GTFO" or "PICS or it didn't happen"

It means and has always meant I DON'T BELIEVE YOU I THINK YOU'RE LYING UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE OTHERWISE

and this is why exscifag newfags should not be mods Tinycancer

you don't even grasp the culture you're trying to moderate
  36. doz3r Member

The whole point of removing a lug nut is to let you know they CAN get at you.

I dont think that the point of the exercise was to kill anyone, but rather to send a message that they can fuck with you if they want. It was only a lug nut. 1 remove and 1 loose. It would have vibrated quite a bit giving the driver ample warning to pull over. That was the point of the tactic.

This is exactly the cults M.O. these days.

Do a simple thing like remove a lug nut and let your own imagination and paranoia do the rest of the work.

pissweak cult tactic is pissweak

be vigilant.

lets move on.
  37. Anonymous Member

Noope, you're wrong, sorry. It means "Your claim may be true, but if you can't back it up with evidence, then we can't assume it's true".

ad hom attacks don't make you right. They do make you look lame, however.
  38. T.W.C_Anon Member

I wholeheartedly agree with that. That if true troubles me.

I also wholeheartedly agree that there is too much moralfaggotry around here now. But what can you do ^shrug :p
  39. Anonymous Member

Dox ?
  40. Anonymous Member

Dox, I meant to post on this one ?