Customize

Marc Headley's Lawyer gets his lug nuts sabotaged!

Discussion in 'Marc Headley v. Church of Scientology Internationa' started by blownforgood, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Skeptic1337 Member

re: Marc Headley's Lawyer gets his lug nuts sabotaged!

Can I offer a piece of unsolicited advice. Never preemptively do shit like this.

My only question is why wouldn't you file a police report?
  2. Krautfag Member

I would agree that due to the labor case, the french trial, the unrest in the orgs and all the other stuff Co$ has to deal with atm, the "do-what-it-takes"-orders have been sent out.

Interesting now would be if blackops are carried out by hired goons or Scilons themselves like in the old days, abandoning all due caution out of panic.
  3. LilDebbie Member

response suggestion:

massive anonymous complaint to child services of every last parent with a child in the sea org

we have the data, right?
  4. dt2000 Member

Yes, Barry told me about this on Saturday too. Further info is that he said that the guy looked like a PI type, not just some shmuck on the street who was vandalizing cars. I believe him. He has track with them and I am sure they are not too happy about the three pending lawsuits!

Who knows, it may or may not be. But I certainly wouldn't put it past them.
  5. TinyDancer Member

Well, dt2000, take good care of yourself, and don't let them get inside your head. They know now that anon can harness the power of EXPOSURE to bring their crimes to light. So they have to tread very carefully.

<333
  6. re: Marc Headley's Lawyer gets his lug nuts sabotaged!

The bigger news is that yesterday they removed all three cases to federal court.

The car incident just happened. I do not know who was responsible and make no allegations, however, I am suspicious. I was never in danger so it was more of a reminder that they can get to me if they want---if it was them---just saying.

A former client of mine was involved in the operations against Charles O'Reilly during the Wollersheim trial. He used to laugh at all of the stuff they were accused of doing. He would say that they did not do half the stuff they were accused of doing.

I am not sure about the other half they did do, but the stories about what was done to O'Reilly and Judge Breckenridge are largely responsible for the lingering fear in the plainiffs' personal injury bar about taking a case against scimtology. I do not want to encourage fear of this beast. Tha only benefits it--not the rest of us.

So my story is that they use fear and paranoia---not truly life threatening pranks.That is my story and I am sticking to it. ( I do check my lugnuts everyday)
  7. rof Member

rock on, faggots

carry a lug wrench
  8. LRonAnon Member

hehehe
  9. Anonymous Member

Request details on what this means?
  10. TinyDancer Member

You're doing it right, Barry.
  11. Anonymous Member

12. pooks Member

This is a good post.

I'm usually the last to scream OSA OSA OSA, but I have to agree that DM is getting desperate and only xenu knows just how far that rotten little fuck will go.

The calling of child services is standard OSA ops stuff, the lug nuts-- well maybe, but one thing scn doesn't want is any problems with the govt. Scios believe that what goes around, comes around, even if it is for the "greatest good" and knocking off an attorney while in the middle of a legal battle doesn't seem like something they'd actually do. Ya, they might think or even talk about it, but sending in a PI to do it? Not likely, but again, DM's got to be completely snakeshit crazy right now, so who knows.

Mark, Barry and the others are currently the front and center SP's in this country. All resources will be used to stop them. It's got to be stressful for them and Scn will not be backing off any time soon. That's their tek. They keep on the stress and "noisy invest" until people cry uncle.
  13. re: Marc Headley's Lawyer gets his lug nuts sabotaged!

Oh my, this is fun. I'm trying to imagine Moxon's facial expression right about now.
  14. nightfire Member

Once again... could someone explain to the rest of the class what the cases going to a federal court mean?
  15. anonhuff Member

You know how a kid looks after they pissed their pants and notice that you noticed? That's the look he has right now.
  16. rof Member

So come on, come on, we've really got a good thing going
    Come on, come on, if you think we're gonna make it
    You better hang on to yourself
  17. dt2000 Member

When Barry says, "they" moved it to federal court, he means the Scn lawyers did so. So between Marmaro and Moxon they have some kind of plan. Who knows what it is but Barry is equipped to deal with wherever it is tried. He or someone who is a little more legally versed will probably post the pros and cons of it. I just got off the phone with Barry and he is putting together an email for Marc, Claire and I and once we get that we'll relay whats pertinent here. (Unless some other lawfag wants to chime in --- feel free!)
  18. whosit Member

[STRIKE]I was looking at this link. Removal to Federal Court

Not completely sure what the implications are here. But if I'm reading this right, now that its gone federal if Marc and company win Davey doesn't just have to worry about employees in California but nationwide.

edit: also would this open up what can be asked for in discovery?[/STRIKE]

Never mind
  19. anonvsthertc Member

it's going from the little-kids' sandbox to the big-kids' sandbox, where the stakes are generally higher for everyone involved. so are the expenses...
  20. PimpXenu Member

If it was me, i wouldnt be satisfied in it just being a prank. Yeah, loosening a few lug nuts is no big deal, DOT says that any vehicle is still perfectly safe to operate with 75% of it's original lug nuts intact. What bothers me is if they actually took the wheel off, and did something to the brakes/suspension/steering, even tampered with the tire itself, then tried to put the tire back on, and for some reason maybe they got spooked by something and ran off before they could get all the lugs back on. You never know, you'd be surprised how fast someone can jack a car up and take a wheel off. I'd at least get the car checked out by a mechanic.

So there, helpful advice, probably not welcome by anon, but there you go.
  21. re: Marc Headley's Lawyer gets his lug nuts sabotaged!

This is not the proper thread for a state court versus federal court discusion. Basically, the federal human trafficking claim provides a 'federal question", which gives them the right to file removal papers.

In theory, the same substantive law should apply but with different rules of procedure. In practice, it is more complicated. There are benefits and burdens to being in Federal court. To the extent I address such things in an open forum. I will do it elswhere and after giving it more thought.
  22. re: Marc Headley's Lawyer gets his lug nuts sabotaged!

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification, dt2000. I'll watch for the appropriate thread when and if more details are to be shared. You all are in my thoughts.
  23. Anon Char Member

I'm waiting for a report of sand/sugar in the gas tank or a potato in the tail pipe. I mean, if OSA considers this some sort "ZOMG WE TAKE UR NUTS" An actual manner of threatening people in to submission, then I'm jumping my wheels to a live wire and see if they dare take my bolts off.

Also, just in case, get a gas cap with a lock key on it. OSA might just try that sand/sugar crap.
  24. Anonynamefag Member

I'm sorry about your nuts, Barry.
  25. RightOn Member

Thugs loosening lugs
  26. nightfire Member

Don't you watch mythbusters? neither Sand nor Sugar do jack to an engine. the WORST that could happen is it clogs the injectors, but there are filters that would clog first.... so yeah..

Now what would actually work is...... (evil technical plan for messing with someones car without hurting the person redacted)
  27. mrfyde Member

I don't know what is going on could anyone chime in on this?

The CA trafficking code had something about when people could file, was that lost when the case was refiled, moved or whatever?
  28. Anonymous Member

Cult lawyers decided they might fare better in Federal Court and had the cases moved to Federal Circuit because of a few of the complaints in the case. Much bigger implications if scilons lose the case in Federal court. Probably much harder to win / introduce rambling evidence / emotional appeals to jury... in federal. I think Barry will have harder time, less leeway, more costs in federal.
  29. LilDebbie Member

are the labor laws different at the federal level? i mean sufficiently different as to derail the original complaint.
  30. re: Marc Headley's Lawyer gets his lug nuts sabotaged!

Remember "FREAKOUT".. Co$ planted a faux boyfriend to try to make Paulette go crazy or an hero. They stole her manuscript and forged bomb threats to arab's. Co$ = Tinfoil actions. BFG probably doesn't have a lot of places to go to vent BUT along with discussion this venue is about action and win and speculation doesn't attain anything typically. Playing Neutralfag here.

Sry bout da kids BFG and hope the lug nuts was just sone young douches collecting little trophies and nothing else.
  31. Herro Member

See, now this is a good way to report suspicious shit going on. Just state the facts, the context and note that it's possible that it's related to the court case. Marc, stay safe and aware.
  32. anoninoob Member

Useful for all anons. DIY 360 degree omnidirectional camera.

DIY 360 Degree Omnidirectional Camera

mount to center ceiling of car, maybe even under car.
  33. re: Marc Headley's Lawyer gets his lug nuts sabotaged!

lol @ keep your hands off my (lug)nuts!!
  34. eddieVroom Member

35. mrfyde Member

Thanks, I didn't even know that the defendant could even change the court he gets sued in. (not doubting it though)
  36. Anonymous Member

California Penal Code Section 236-237, False imprisonment and Human trafficking

California Civil Code (CC) §52.5, Civil action for damages to victims of human trafficking (see section 52.5)

US (Federal) Code Chapter 77 - Peonage, Slavery, and Trafficking in Persons

(see 18 U.S.C. §1589 – Forced labor)
    (see 18 U.S.C. §1590 – Trafficking with respect to peonage, slavery, involuntary servitude, or forced labor)

Research re Human Trafficking, Church of Scientology
  37. TomVorm Member

Theft-proof lug nuts (each with a custom design and matching bit for a lug wrench) are
    available at places like Pep Boys. Cheap insurance, that will deter potential thieves too.
  38. mrfyde Member

Does this mean that if a government agency starts to investigate claims of Human trafficking (TIP) the case will be put on hold until the matter is settled ?

This part looks pretty hard to get around :

39. lothar Member

lrn2read..

This is all civil action. There is no criminal complaint... so, no the civil suit will not be put on hold.

Also federal criminal charges vs. state criminal charges are typically based on criminal suits. A civil suit being moved from state to federal court does NOT mean that only federal statutes apply. Just that the court venue is moved.
  40. mrfyde Member

Well first, thanks for answering the question.

Second there was an IF in that sentence, when asking if things could be put on hold.

Theory being in one of the Headley threads there was a call for trying to get a criminal complaint going as well, and that statute might discourage people involved in this suit to make that kind of complaint. But I assume that would have also applied in the other court, as well.

Having a civil suit "win" would help a criminal case that otherwise MIGHT be tuff to get going.