Customize

[Mar 30, 2012] Operation Anchor Bay (Rally at Mission Bay High School) (San Diego, California)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by The Hero, Mar 25, 2012.

1. The Hero Member

My fellow anons a very serious issue has been brought to my attention. A popular alternative P.E. Course is being removed from Mission Bay High School and if it is removed students will have no choice but to suffer through regular P.E. even though some students can't handle a regular P.E. course. The course that is being removed is none other than M.C.J.R.O.T.C and although I know many anon's can't stand the government and it's armed forces many close friends of mine have begged that the course not be removed only to have there requests be completely ignored. I for one think that if the students need our help we should help them. After all, anonymous fights not only for there rights and for there voices to be herd but also for the rights of all those who are oppressed and gives a voice to those who have been silenced. The time has come for us to rally at mission bay. and if you are a student who attends Mission Bay High School and you are reading this
    then join me at the doors of the library during lunch on the 30th of march and we will show the staff of mission bay that there students are not so easy to silence. however if you don't attend Mission Bay High find someone who does and tell them of the events that will take place five days from now.
    • Like Like x 2