Customize

[Mar 24, 2012] L. Ron Hubbard's Birthday (Toronto, Ontario)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by Floozy, Feb 24, 2012.

1. TorontosRoot Member

At the org! Me, with one anon. Two present, where's the third and forth?
    • Like Like x 2
  2. TorontosRoot Member

Some video was recorded, not much action at all. The noor centre will be at 7/7:30. See ya there guise!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Pique Member

Awaiting vids! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. TorontosRoot Member

Arrived at the Noor, just waiting on any more anons, in a coffee joint across from it. Already notified the cops and they're aware. So we got no problems. :D
  5. TorontosRoot Member

Videos will be combined and uploaded using the toronto eaton centre's apple store wifi. Light years faster than mine. :D that's only once I arrive there, after the protest.

I hope the rain let's up for at least 30 minutes, or an hour at most.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. TorontosRoot Member

OKAY!!! This was an EPIC win with two anons. Just as good as last time.

Video footage and photos will be put together and uploaded tomorrow via wifi at McD's or Steve Job's Apple Store. Either way, it'll be up and live!
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Anonymous Member

8. TorontosRoot Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. TorontosRoot Member

Sorry 'bout the delay, forgot that it was already uploaded.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Interesting Flyer briefly shown early in the video. Any chance of seeing that posted?
  11. TorontosRoot Member

It was "whyweprotest.net" with xenu.net on it. Floozy, if she's on, likely has it.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

http://thetfs.ca/2012/04/25/review-we-are-legion-the-story-of-the-hacktivists-hot-docs-2012/

Anonymous’ attacks on the Church of Scientology are what put them on the map publicly, and much of the second act of the film is focused on this turning point in their history. The reason behind the protest was due to the Church’s attempt to censor content taken from their website and posted on 4chan. In the process of them attempting to threaten users with legal action, they gave Anonymous a cause. To this day, if you walk past the Scientology center in Toronto, you can often still see flyers and protesters from Anonymous outside. (Writer’s note: To any members of Anonymous who may be reading this, despite my last name I have no ties to the church of Scientology. Now that I’ve seen how you work I thought I should clarify because you guys scare me.)
    • Like Like x 1