Customize

[Mar 10, 2012] LRH Birthday @ Flag (CLEARWATER, FL)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by Darth Xander, Feb 13, 2012.

1. TorontosRoot Member

Damn how I wish it was big like in clearwater, but toronto is small. :(
  2. skeptic2girl Member

but then Toronto would be a cult-infested fail hole. Now San Francisco on the other hand...
    • Like Like x 1
  3. amaX Member

i has a sad that we are a cult-infested fail hole. :(
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

Seconded.
    Please continue, enturbulating the fuck out of the Cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Seconded.
    Please continue, enturbulating the fuck out of the Cult.
  6. johnsmithdex Member

need a few members...
  7. Darth Xander Member

Let's try and make it through this weekend without any assaults, huh AMA?
    • Like Like x 3
  8. anonymous612 Member

Or without losing any of our expensive electronic devices.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Darth Xander Member

Hey! Smart ass.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. amaX Member

or show up in court in sweaty shorts and a ratty t-shirt with bbq turkey leg stains.

dude, we know too much shit about you for you to try and be a smart ass toward us.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. amaX Member

ama: xander, whatever you do don't mention the bbq turkey leg to my husband. he'll be angry that i didn't bring one home to him.

xander: got it.

24 hours later~~~

we meet to go to see fireworks.

everybody: hi! Hi! hello!

xander: that bbq turkey leg i had yesterday was soooo good.

<hubby's head swivels like the exorcist kid>

ama: thanks, xander...the FIRST thing outta your mouth is about the turkey leg???
    • Like Like x 6
  12. TorontosRoot Member

Anons these days.... Wish Toronto was this lulzy again.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Darth Xander Member

Well that turkey leg was good! Ok, you win. I'll go back in my hole.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. anonymous612 Member

Mr. AMA has a bbq turkey leg radar. He could sense it on Xander.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

wtf happened to operation chanology? we need moar relentless!!
    DO IT FAGGOTS!
    mellow and abide.
  16. SO wait im still confuzed i cant wear a mask because

No person or persons over 16 years of age shall, while wearing any mask, hood, or device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, enter upon, or be or appear upon any lane, walk, alley, street, road, highway, or other public way in this state.

and it says

No person or persons over 16 years of age, shall, while wearing a mask, hood, or device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, hold any manner of meeting, make any demonstration upon the private property of another unless such person or persons shall have first obtained from the owner or occupier of the property his or her written permission to so do.

So i can wear it as long as im not anywhere doing anything?

or does section 115 go on to explain WHEN those other sections apply
  17. amaX Member

the ONLY section the police enforce is the one six posted. you CAN legally wear the mask anywhere in Florida as long as you have police that can understand the law as it is written. as with most laws, this one was written so police would have leeway in enforcing laws out on the streets.

our purpose for wearing the masks in the beginning of chanology was to protect our identities from scientology. we wear the mask as a sign of solidarity now that the scientologists have spent lots of money and time finding out exactly who we are here in Clearwater. plus, it ticks the sci's off.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. anonymous612 Member

876.12 says no one over 16 can wear a mask on public roads or pathways.
    876.13 says no one over 16 can wear a mask on the rest of public property either.
    876.14 says no one over 16 can wear a mask while demanding entrance into private property (as in a break-in or hold-up)
    876.15 says no one over 16 can wear a mask while protesting on private property without the written permission of the landowner.
    876.155 says .12-.15 only apply if the person was wearing the mask 1) with the intent to deprive other people of their rights, 2) with the intent to intimidate or harm someone else by force, 3) with the intent to intimidate or harm someone else WITHOUT force, or 4) while they were doing something that they knew would get themselves arrested or sued, with the intent of hiding their identity to let them get away with it.
    876.16 says .12-.15 ALSO do not apply to the holidays (such as Halloween), people who need to wear masks for their job (like welders), people wearing masks as part of some sort of theater performance (ie, actors), and people wearing gas masks they have been ordered to wear as part of an emergency or drill.

876.16 in our case is unnecessary, as .155 already protects us.

As long as you aren't wearing the mask while:
    1) trying to deprive other people of their rights
    2) threatening, hurting, or INTENTIONALLY intimidating someone, with or without force
    or 3) breaking the law and using the mask specifically to keep yourself from getting caught,

then you'll be fine. At the VERY most you'll bump into some cop or wannabe lawyer who doesn't actually understand the law, which is why you print it out, in full. Print out everything from 876.11 (which defines what constitutes public property) all the way through 876.16, and keep it on your person whenever you protest.

The problem is, 876.155 was added long after the others (thus the weird numbering) and a lot of departments don't even realize it exists. No police officer can have absolutely every law memorized, and Florida mask laws are particularly obscure and rarely referenced...considering they're geared to be anti-KKK, which isn't exactly a big issue in Clearwater.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. ok cool i think i finally get it
  20. Anonymous Member

God-speed you magnificent bastards! We shall be thinking of you.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Glad to see everyone able to come out again. Hopefully I can be there it all depends.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Darth Xander Member

23. amaX Member

For Kyle Brennan.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Good luck and be careful out there!
    • Like Like x 1
  25. RightOn Member

FILM FILM FILM!!! for each other!
    Watch your backs!
    also your fronts, your sides, the tops, and the bottoms.
    Don't let them trap you!
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Everyone is alive and unjailed and vaguely accounted for. Expect a postgame incoming. A little birdie told me Darth Xander's already got his videos up on youtube. Overall an excellent and pretty much completely brilliantly successful protest.

Other cells: I'm sorry you won't have any exterior Scientology footage of the Clearwater event broadcast to your scientologists this year. Apparently there was some sort of interference with the filming. Not sure what on earth could possibly have caused that...
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1