Customize

Manchester Feb 12th postgame

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Archie Kitten Huffing, Feb 12, 2011.

1. getbeckyout Member

2. Grimlock Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. getbeckyout Member

Yes the man had a big long lens camera so I would say more than likely OSA. Who gives a flying f ck anyway, I hope it was a private eye costing them dearly.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. getbeckyout Member

5. Skinnies Member

Now that, Is going to be my Avatar :'3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

Not all of you are wonderful.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Circus Fag Member

On the contrary, from what I can tell the Mancunian Anon's are a group of awesome individuals :3
  8. getbeckyout Member

Just been informed the guy had a no 2 haircut.
  9. Fuckeye Member

They're all bloody northern monkeys.

Grimlock and White excluded, but they're just southern fairies.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. theprofitlrh Member

Has there ever been a Facebook page for Manchester Anonymous? Would it be worth doing?
  11. Anonymous Member

That's an insult on manchester.
  12. Profanity Member

8D

1+ ego
  13. Anonymous Member

Kind of defeats the purpose, may aswell hand over our details to OSA.
  14. cfanon Member

I know I know. I was hung over on sunday but did some work on it and last night I had a date. I should have time tonight though.
  15. Profanity Member

16. Gomez Member

Most of us wouldn't join due to the, you know, giving away our identities etc. Plus I hate facebook and only use it to keep in touch with everyone. WWP seem adament on turning this site into facebook anyway.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Skull Member

So gomez.. how was that subway when ya left ? :p get mugged?
    • Like Like x 1
  18. cfanon Member

Yes, alas, I am. But I won't be able to do all of them. I'll do them in bunches, or else it'll be over a week before you have any :p

Who wants the videos? I don't do video editing, so anyone who wants to edit them (edit faces out and such) can feel free... Although I'd prefer to post them (to youtube) myself, I'm not that fussed.
  19. Skull Member

well my computer is somewhere between broke and being repaired so i lack the software to do it atm, but im sure most of us wouldnt mind just 9 minute long youtube vids of clips :p
    strobe usually does the monthly music video
  20. WhiteNight Member

Ah, but if Gomez wan't to usurp his powar then he needs to do it.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. strobe Member

Editing out faces in videos with the sort of (free) software I use takes ages (and reduces the quality loads). I only tend to do it for short clips I use in my videos, don't really have the time to be doing it with lots of long vids.
    I would like a copy of the videos please so I can incorporate segments when I make my 'music video' (don't start calling it that plox) and certainally any I do blur I can send back to you, but that won't be for a bit yet.
    Hm?
  22. Skull Member

FTFY..
  23. strobe Member

A few to keep you going.

IMG_3849.jpg
    IMG_3874.jpg
    IMG_3889.jpg
    IMG_3929.jpg
    IMG_3935.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  24. Skull Member

needs moar cowbell

and moar pics.
  25. hadnt realised i was in a good few of these :p
  26. Skull Member

this vid is crap. Strobe.. where is the Anon version?! i demand.
  27. strobe Member

Happy now?
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Fuckeye Member

I thought you tended to add a blurred effect for them?

That'd probably be the quickest way around it, though it'd depend on what the video was showing as to the effect. Are there many faces caught in the videos that wish to be obscured? Just a thought, as skimming through the replies about pic editing quite a lot aren't all that bothered, which'd reduce the amount of work greatly.
  29. Skull Member

K. but where is Manc Anon version from this raid ? ?!?!!?!??!
  30. Anonymous Member

Awaiting editing, I'd assume.
  31. WhiteNight Member

I've got to re-do my mask with some properly reflective white paint. I want to adequately reflect the way wisdom shines out of my every orifice. I want to truely shit on Camerafag's with my WhiteNight supremacy.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. cfanon Member

I has it. I'll get it posted tonight if you'd like. Although I'm not sure what software I have for .GIF animations... As in usual circumstances I'd say they're an evil invention.

You want to shit on me? Well remember, up here we call that 'scat'... We'll have none of that southern rubbish.

PS you won't stay so white if you go about shitting on people

Edit: typo, damnit
    • Like Like x 1
  33. cfanon Member

• Like Like x 2
  34. WhiteNight Member

Heh. I want to be a sodding supernova on the screen though. Blowing your cock mind.
  35. Grimlock Member

ShiteNight?
    • Like Like x 6
  36. cfanon Member

Hmm, I'm playing around with Adobe Premiere Pro CS3... What song shall I put in the background for circus fag showing his skills?
  37. Anonymous Member

Take your pick - all anyone ever does for backing tracks is either something they feel fits, or something they like.
  38. Circus Fag Member

Since this is me we're talking about, I suggest this (just cause I like the tune XD):

edit: that, or something else, or just have no music would really be fine... basically? Go nuts :3
  39. Skinnies Member

You guys, how about the phonebox record? XD
  40. cfanon Member

Already done it with Prodigy - run with the wolves, but I can do it again once it's finished render :p
    • Like Like x 1