Customize

Manchester Feb 12th postgame

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Archie Kitten Huffing, Feb 12, 2011.

1. cfanon Member

Yeah saw the video last night, it's pretty good. Although obviously they'd prepared the defaced page and clearly had compromised WBC systems way before the interview, they'd had plenty of time to map the network lol
  2. strobe Member

Tastefully done, still giving them too much attention.
    AnonymousWBCHack.jpg
  3. very well done, and although WBC seem to try to play it down by saying it took a while for anonymous to hcak the network!, the fact still remains they got hacked! no matter how you look at it! lol, there is no playing it down
  4. cfanon Member

Strobe, you missed off the best bit. Underneath the message was 'delicious cake'... A map of the entire office network, a rootkit anyone could access and use to manipulate the network and a few 'protips' telling people where key parts on the network are (storage server, admin pages, printer etc)
  5. WhiteNight Member

It just makes us look like fuckwits....
    CoS + hostile media now gets ammunition and mild justification to say that we're targeting "religions" that we don't like (i.e bigots)
    And because the WBC are clearly morons if we win it's like "great, you beat some technologically, socially, mentally and spiritually retarded shitnuggets" and if we lose it's complete and utter fail on our part.
    Lose/lose.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. id have to agree with white on this, he made a gd point :-p hopefully thay take the hint and just leave things be, rather than start a war with anon
  7. Anonymous Member

....different from Scientology how?

When you play The Game, you Lost.
  8. Profanity Member

I agree with White. But then again, I find the whole thing to be stupid. I might dislike what they do, but they have just as much right to picket as we do.

[/extent of care]
    • Like Like x 1
  9. WhiteNight Member

Like I said, they're W,X,Y,Z shitnuggets, they won't back down. I mean, come on. They replied with "bring it". The upinacle of moronic bravado-esque responces.

At least the CoS is impressive. Everyone knows the WBC are pathetic.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Gomez Member

I won't be making the next two raids so I'll be pulling a vera and just living in the threads. I'll also be adding more pointless shit to make srys protestfags cry.

Not sure if I can make Megaraid this year due to watching my pennies, I really hope I can make it though. Maybe if I walk to London innit.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. veravendetter Member

12. Fuckeye Member

Who?

Besides, they asked for it.
    Do that.
  13. Skull Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fuckeye Member

While 'cheese toastie' and 'profanity' gets an image you posted here as the top result on images, and this thread top in the standard search.
  15. WhiteNight Member

Anon. That's the people from Anon who're actually attacking the WBC and Anon as a whole. Everyone. One big turd burger all tarred with the same brush by the media.
  16. strobe Member

http://uk.megabus.com

I just checked the furthest forward you can book, you can get coaches for £1 either way.

And yeah, whole WBC thing is just a WBC-instigated publicity stunt. Or someone on the sidelines trollolololing
  17. Profanity Member

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--
  18. Gomez Member

19. veravendetter Member

20. Kilia Member

The site is totally down for me. Hmmm..
  21. Profanity Member

Same. I lol'd.
  22. strobe Member

23. Skull Member

wow this thread died fast.

BUMP

FOR GREAT JUSTICE
    • Like Like x 3
  24. strobe Member

I'd suggest bumping this one instead if you're going to. Need to get that shit sorted/promoted.

EDIT: Lol, video didn't show first time I viewed the above post. My reaction - see below.
    (inb4 white edits the post below)
  25. WhiteNight Member

I just fucking lol'd like a 13 year old school boy who wears short shorts all the way through that.
  26. Zak McKracken Member

Okay my friends, party's over. We've been clowning around long enough. Time to get back to work.
    srs bsns in today's headlines on Slate.com :|

THE ULTIMATE CHEESE TOASTIE
    CA_110304_grilledCheese.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  27. cfanon Member

28. Profanity Member

...God damn it, Camerafag. You made me think an automatic 'awwwww.' -_-
    • Like Like x 1
  29. cfanon Member

It's 'cause I'm cute.
  30. strobe Member

THANKYOU FOR SAYING CHEESE TOASTIE

"GRILLED CHEESE"

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?
    • Like Like x 1
  31. getbeckyout Member

32. getbeckyout Member

Thank you for asking as many forget about the trauma he has faced and still gets F.G.
    Protesting this cult is serious and comes with personal attacks, not good when like Neil has worn the T shirt.
  33. mailmartens@home.nl is my E-mail I do not forget Neil.

• Like Like x 1
  34. getbeckyout Member

Good call yes that's Neil at my house. I don't know your face to your wwp name so I can't do a PM
  35. LOL

36. veravendetter Member

This thread stinks like a corpse, but I still wanna buttsecks it
  37. getbeckyout Member

Cool my friend
  38. getbeckyout Member

I agree, that's life!!!!!!
  39. I am dutch, sorry for my accent.