Customize

Manchester Feb 12th postgame

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Archie Kitten Huffing, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Fuckeye Member

...hahahano.

I'd post more, but see above. I can't remember a single instance where it came from Sci.
  2. veravendetter Member

3. Circus Fag Member

Weeeelll I guess its natural for infighting to occur considering the nature of Anonymous... I don't agree with absolutely everything that Anon does anyways, and I'd be surprised if there is anyone who does! Heck I'd be disappointed if we didn't have some serious disagreements since one of the major aims of Anonymous is internet free speech :p

But yeah, fair enough, I can see why there'd be some difference in opinion between the original 4chan Anonymous and WWP Anonymous.
  4. cfanon Member

Yeah, I've come across a few anons like that (mostly /b/tards), surprised they'd waste their time DDoSing it though. Then again, it could have just been a single server running a layer 7 DoS attack.

I'd be willing to bet my ballsack that $cientology has used digital attacks against critical websites like WWP before. They have the money, equipment and knowledge (when you have SO many mindless followers there's always going to be a few who know how to, if not then remember point one: money), they could easily pull it off.
  5. Circus Fag Member

that, good sir, is nothing.

6. cfanon Member

D: I'm having a heart attack just watching it.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. cfanon Member

This is the highest posted in thread in the entire forum BTW. Not the most viewed though.
  8. Skinnies Member

Doesn't suprise me, northern monkeys are just one's to chat about pointless things ^.^.

Come on guys, Im a vegatarian.

Isn't it almost impossible for anonymous to directly attack anyone? Unless you are in a mental state of some sort, Anonymous isn't a group, it's a meme, it doesn't have a name to it, due to it being an idea, It could be anyones attack on the WWP. If im not mistaken, Anonymous doesn't exist physcially in anyone's eyes, Eh? Therefore, what damage could they possibly do? ;) ^_^
  9. SpaceWhale Member

Yaay EpicMealTime (R.I.P epic sunglasses guy :( )
  10. Skinnies Member

11. WhiteNight Member

Ha! I trump you with 2, and neither had anything to do with the kitchen.

We're winning the war against you impoverished miners.

Re: DDoS - It's always us. Anon will fight itself for lack of a better thing to do and out of it's nature.
  12. Profanity Member

So scifags and paedophilia, White? Niiiiice.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Circus Fag Member

This is completely off-topic ("we had a topic???" I hear the little voices in my head ask), but another thing I like about mancanons is that peeps post at ridiculous times - yay I can chat with someone else who can't be bothered to sleep XD
  14. Profanity Member

I sleep poorly. Always expect me to be awake at stupid o'clock. :D
  15. Circus Fag Member

I'm very good at sleeping... just teh interwebs is so tempting... must... browse...FaceBook... moar...
  16. strobe Member

Ridiculous times you say?
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Circus Fag Member

This is becomming less "ridiculous times" and more "slightly early"... XD
  18. veravendetter Member

• Like Like x 2
  19. Profanity Member

I believe the term you're looking for is 'learly.' So late it's early. So early it's late.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Circus Fag Member

well, whatever you call it its good to know I'm not the only one who stayed up all night for no particular reason XD

Unless if I am... In which case I feel like a lonely bunny and could do with a hug :(

Though to be fair I can always do with a hug :D
  21. Profanity Member

Hugs need not a reason. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Skull Member

and slowly but surely.. we are turning from this;

to this:
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Circus Fag Member

"slowly"? You lot were doomed to become Hug-onymous the minute I decided to get involved XD
    • Like Like x 1
  24. lol, i think ill stick to anonymous thank you :)
  25. strobe Member

Internet_Hate_Machine.jpg

And ffs, I search for the image above and what do I find? NSFW
  26. cfanon Member

In work... So... Sooo tempted to click the 'NSFW' link. Note, both my monitors are facing all the office and the board room (which has glass walls)
  27. Fuckeye Member

So you're behind our cheese toasties initiative?
    I dispute that.
    Do it, it's not that bad.
    IIRC, it was a 100 gig UDP flood.
    Possibly, but it's never been traced to them, at least not in relation to this site.
  28. cfanon Member

That's a lot of data :)
  29. Fuckeye Member

All this tech talk seems to be ending the chit chat.

...Cheese toasties, anyone?
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Profanity Member

Fuck that. Bacon~
  31. Profanity Member

As WWP is not letting me edit...

Interesting fact. Google 'profanity' and 'bacon' and a picture of Chuck Norris comes up on the image search. This pleases me.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. WhiteNight Member

Rule 34.

@ All you fags who're up stupidly late: Why the fuck aren't you investing your time getting laid? Life skills guys! Through out your whole life you will be expected to perform well in bed, now is the best time to practice. While you still have your (and I'm stretching the term a long long way here [save Oro, he's hot]) looks.
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Profanity Member

Because I'm out every night at 2am rescuing drunks off the street. God, White. At least I'm productive and a GOOD PERSON out of everyone in my generation.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Skinnies Member

Cheeze toasties piz?
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Hello one and also all, it was really awesome to meet you all at the protest for the first time! Sorry for not posting sooner but I have been rapt up in the revolutions happening in Arabiafricaland...
    • Like Like x 1
  38. SpaceWhale Member

Mindblown, but not un-expected O_O

Btw Good morning anonymous! :D Don't know why I'm up at this time :confused:
  39. Circus Fag Member

Morning to you too! Mah sleeping patterns are going waaaay out of synch again, twas nodding off in university today, didn't even bother going to the last lecture XD
  40. Skull Member

• Like Like x 1