Customize

Man booted from airplane for wearing anti-TSA shirt

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by Quentinanon, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

No need to reflect, as they're already ITT.

Americans aren't worth hating. You're pitiful, actually :)
  2. anonymous612 Member

Again. Someone who claims not to care what America gets up to is doing a lot of bitching about America.

True. McDonald's requires a high school diploma. TSA requires one year's work in a similar job.
  3. Anonymous Member

Oh, so you're a conspiracy theorist, fuckin lol, that explains a lot.
  4. Anonymous Member

Yet you do.
  5. Anonymous Member

There never was any conspiracy. Never in history did two or more people plan to do anything. Shit just happened, yo.
  6. Anonymous Member

Nah. I wouldn't waste my hate on people like you, can't be bothered.
    Do you deserve it? is a whole 'nother story.
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

Yeah. We should all move to the great USA. LOL
  9. Anonymous Member

BTW, there is nothing wrong with rejecting evil.
    I suggest you really think about that, though I know that in America "evil" is reserved for comic books and the intentions of other countries... but try.
  10. cTp Member

Everybody is evil on the other side of the fence. Team A thinks Team B is evil, Team B thinks Team A is evil, Team C thinks Team A and B are evil. Hatred is evil tho, and I see a lot of hatred in you dear sir.
  11. Anonymous Member

If you see hatred in me it is because we are the mirror of each other.
    Evil is as evil does. If you cannot see this, it may be because hatred has made you blind.
  12. cTp Member

Actually there is not a single person or country I hate nor do I think is evil. This is because I take the time to educate myself and realize that its impossible to label a country with various types of individuals good or evil. You can't really label a government anymore since nobody seems to be on the same page. North Korea in my opinion has the most evil leader in the current world but I don't label North Korea as an evil nation. They just got stuck with a dip shit family running things. You don't like America? Ok cool bro you don't need to like America but for god sake please get someone to change your diaper after you stop crying. You're stinking up this thread.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

the US is evil because it does evil
    you support the US? come to your own conclusion

on what basis? because FoxNews told you that?
    DPRK have a more advanced (and more compassionate) universal health care system for its people than the US.
  14. Anonymous Member

I'll ask your mom to do it, right after I'm done fucking her in the arse.
  15. cTp Member

Actually its really easy to get free healthcare in the US
  16. Anonymous Member

wow, story about fucktarded wardrobe choice > america is ebil > is not, is so > ebil is ebil > fucking moms in the arse
    stay classy anon
  17. cTp Member

I support vast majority of people I live with here since most people here and world wide are not evil. I do not support some of the choices my government makes but every country has idiots in office. Where you dropped as a baby? or Maybe got a hold of a pale of paint chips as a child?
  18. cTp Member

Wow, gutless and stupid.

[IMG]
  19. Anonymous Member

The US is a force for good in the world. We export democracy and good will to all men. Everything about us is abosultely the best possible. We have no internal issues. Our people are the happiest and most prosperous on the planet. We are the envy of the world. Look upon our works and... oh, wait.
  20. cTp Member

Your sarcasm STILL does not make us evil. Try again?

5_copy9.jpg
  21. Anonymous Member

No, only you can do that :)
  22. cTp Member

[IMG]
  23. Anonymous Member

If I failed, it's only because you refuse to look at yourself.
    It's funny how much like a US-cultie you come off, and you can't even see it.
    Fuck you and your Oreo president.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. cTp Member

I lawled irl
  25. Anonymous Member

Not as hard as I'm laughing at you and your country "men".
    XD
  26. cTp Member

Srsly you need to stop. No sense in making yourself look anymore foolish. You made 1 funny you should sleep well tonight knowing so.
  27. Anonymous Member

Give me a few minutes to reply. I'm still all up in your mom.
  28. cTp Member

29. Anonymous Member

Your country sucks and you remain butthurt. LOL
  30. Anonymous Member

I can't believe that in 2013 someone is dumb enough to come out with this one!!!

Taking retard to a whole new year!
  31. Anonymous Member

Oh fuck! You followed it up!!!!!

Srsly dude, are you pre teen?
  32. anonymous612 Member

I appreciate your effort to recognize that not all countrymen are male. <3

CTP, fucking heel.
  33. ItchyScratchy Member

I was just watching a few episodes of Untold History of the United States.

http://www.sho.com/sho/oliver-stones-untold-history-of-the-united-states/home

It's relevant to this thread, in understanding how we got to this point.

As an aside, I am completely fine giving up a few of my "civil liberties" so that we can all be a little safer. It is a shame I can no longer drink a couple of twelve packs and race my buddies on the strip but we all have to adjust.
  34. Anonymous Member

Well, aren't we feeling a little cocky this morning.