Customize

Man booted from airplane for wearing anti-TSA shirt

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by Quentinanon, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

More at link.
    Thanks TSA for being gov't sanctioned assholes.
  3. Damn looks bad for Delta. Not that I would fly that shit airline anyway but that's really uncalled for.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

Arijit hmmmm. The name sounds vaguely muslim, it was probably the combination of the shirt and of his ethnicity.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Official racism - alive and well in Anglo-Saxon-dominated nations despite all statements to the contrary.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Sad, but it's the truth.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Internetzin Member

An idiot relative of mine (police person) used to wear an official looking T shirt that said Police Bomb Squad on the front, on the back it said 'If you see me running try to keep up.' He's a wasp so you can see there are no cultural bounds when it comes to idiocy.
  8. Anonymous Member

What's wrong with being born a wasp????
  9. Internetzin Member

Nothing, just pointing out that 'spot the idiot' is an equal opportunity sport.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Nothing, if you attain enlightenment.
    Otherwise, you're just one more pasty white asshole who thinks the world was created as his private chamber-pot.
  11. Archer Member

12. RightOn Member

airlines won't get my money
    I refuse to fly until they "unsuppress" flying
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

I lolled, guy wears a t'shirt mocking the transport security and..........gets a rough ride from them.

Shocking!

Lol
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I don't get it. Couldn't TSA get sued if they booted him for expressing his opinion?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. PREACHER Member

expressing your opinion i believe thats illegal is'nt it lmao:D
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

It's the TSA.
    which in my mind stands for Touch Shit Asshole
    ( I meant their attitude towards flyers)
  17. Anonymous Member

Fuck the Too Stupid Assholes.

Have you Americans noticed your burgeoning-fat police state, yet?
    When will you take back your country?
  18. Honigdachs Member

I am happy to live in a overregulated EuroCUNTry that at least doesn't naked scan me every time I board a flight.
  19. Anonymous Member

Also, it's AEROPLANE or aircraft.
  20. Anonymous Member

let's argue about who's country sucks moar
    wasting time is such a waste of time
  21. Anonymous Member

no argument needed.

your country sucks to a greater extent than my country.

not an argument, a scientifically proven fact!

polls_You_Suck_4109_611141_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
  22. Anonymous Member

also,
    • my brand of smartphone is better than your brand of smartphone,

• your text editor sucks, and mine is great,

• your language is less expressive than my language,

• your gender is less intelligent than my gender,

• my local area's sports team is better than your local area's sports team,

• my operating system is better than your operating system,

• your culture is less worthwhile than my culture,

• my pet is better than your pet,

• and my opinions are more valid than yours.

TL;DR: you, and all the things which identify you or which you hold dear, are incomparably worse than their equivalents with respect to myself.

PS your musical taste is also not very good compared to mine.
  23. Honigdachs Member

cant't we talk about who sucks better?.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

The people of my country are more attractive and have much greater sexual potency than the people of your country, and are particularly effective in their oral sex technique.

Is that the kind of thing you were looking for?
  25. Anonymous Member

lol
    I am from your country
  26. Anonymous Member

In the US, they spend a lot of time TALKING about getting laid.

The rest of us, meanwhile, are out-fucking you all.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Mod, eh?

I think you'll find that my region is insurmountably superior to your region.

Everyone knows that people from your region are mentally retarded, and have sex with sheep.

Your region has a serious incest problem, which causes you and all of your relatives to be born with low intelligence.

That's why, on your doctors notes, it says 'NF<YR>' where <YR> should be replaced by the initial or initials of your region.
  28. anon walker Moderator

That's a pretty nasty rash that kid's got...no wonder he's feisty!
  29. feynman137 Member

Yes racism still exists, but i am really fed up with people claiming this would be an anglo-saxon or white thing/problem ! ALL races are racist, and if you look around on the internet you soon realize that a black person can be racist on whitey all he wants, and almost never someone dares to call him racist, while if you are white every word you say will be turned and inspected a million times to analyze if there might be a way this could be construed as racist.
    Don´t get me wrong, I hate racism, but i hate it in all it´s forms ! If you go to japan you see that words like banana (someone who looks asian, but likes western culture, or has a white person in his ancestry) is a term that is accepted by society in general, as is gajin and many other racial slurs against whites and other non-asians. I admit that the racial slurs against blacks are even worse (the most common term roughly translates to devil or demon), but that does not really make it better, or is OK to call a mexican a spic if you have even worse terms for jews ?
    So how come every time we hear of racism as a problem we only talk about racism committed by white people ? Why is the rampant racism in other cultures so much more accepted ? Why is it OK to be racist against whites ? Some blacks in america make millions with comedy routines against whites. If a white comedian would dare to say similar things about blacks he would be in for a major shitstorm ! Accusing whites of racism to get what you want has become the "secret" weapon for everybody non white.
    How about affirmative action ? IT was a good idea to begin with, and has no doubt achieved a lot, but in recent years it develops more and more into a form of official racism against whites ! If you are not considerably better then candidates that are non-white, you are often enough screwed. I do not want to stop affirmative action all together, but we need to take a serious look where it goes too far !
  30. Anonymous Member

"My race, which is in the majority in my country, which has oppressed and enslaved people of other races, and which still retains a solid grip on wealth and power, is more victimised than yours."

You poor thing.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  31. elwood Member

The pilot was well within his rights to not allow the guy on board. Note that while your ire is directed at TSA, it wasn't TSA that took him off the flight. When I was flying the line, your just being an asshole was enough justification to boot your ass off my airplane.
  32. That is not what i said, read it again !
  33. And in a just world, behaving in that manner without just cause would be grounds for termination of your employment. Tell me, why do you no longer work as a stewardess?
  34. Ann O'Nymous Member

Source ?
    • Agree Agree x 2

35. Unfortunately, us anglo's have a very bad record on how we treat the native people when we arrive, take over and wipe out opposition.

I get what youre saying, and it also pisses me off that "racism" seems to be viewed as only really coming from white's/anglo's. I live in AU, and we still have remnants of the Menzie's White Australia Policy
    http://www.abc.net.au/100years/PRE_EP2.htm
    The governments over the proceeding years deny it, but in reality, AU can be a rather racist place in pockets.
    Nth QLD is a great example. Bunch-a-rednecks!
    I grew up with racism. My mother was so effing racist it wasnt funny. My father the same. My mum told me years ago "never bring home a boong". My mum was just a product of the shitty white AU policy that lingers on to this day

As for getting kicked off/refused airplane travel because of offensive clothing? It's happened here in AU more than once.

I recall once flying Virgin airlines domestically. I had this funny-arsed shirt that mocked Virgin. It wasn't really obvious unless you took a second look. (something about root as opposed to the Virgin slogan and route)
    I sat right up front the plane opposite the stewardess. We are in the process of taking off and she finally read that my shirt was rather offensive to Virgin Air. She told me I was lucky she didn't notice before we taxied and took off, as she'd have had me removed if she'd(or anyone else for that matter) noticed before.

I just larfed.
  36. "Rules regarding passenger dress codes are often vague and hidden in the small print of an airline’s “contract of carriage,” which are agreed upon when a passenger buys a ticket."
  37. Ann O'Nymous Member

Source ?

38. Gawd, am I gonna have to pasta all the small print from every airliner?
  39. Ann O'Nymous Member

Your text was a quote. I just would like to know where it comes from.

Besides, if you can find one example where boarding is left to the pilot's discretion about the dressing code, I would be more than happy to hear about it.
    • Like Like x 1

40. From what I gather. "contract of carriage" means they can make whatever demands they see fit. Pilot, stewardess or any employee's interpretation opf what is "unsuitable attire"

Here's the link I quoted from
    http://rt.com/usa/news/us-airlines-reject-boarding-573/

Just like posting on this MB, we are bound by an agreement we enter into with Airlines, even if we fail to read the small print