Customize

Maintenance - May 18 2012

Discussion in 'Site News and Announcements' started by sue, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kilia Member

sue..thank you for all your hard work on the innovative changes you have made. I really like it!
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. rof Member

I want to hurt people.
  3. Dragononymous Member

Dome's Gate is still open
  4. Kilia Member

I want to do something to you too, but haven't made up my mind as to what yet.
    *shrug*
  5. Kilia Member

Ok sue, sweetie..I have a problem. Can't seem to stay logged in anymore. It's rather annoying to keep having to give my login info each and every time I visit now. What's up?
  6. sue Administrator

that's strange, mobile or non mobile device, tried clearing cookies before logging in and checking "stay logged in"?
  7. sue Administrator

Let me know if you continue to have this issue, one of the new cloudflare subnets hadn't yet been added to the x-forward for section. Meaning that people hitting datacenters using it might have experienced issues. Also modified the session cache a tad, maybe that will help.
  8. Kilia Member

"non-mobile" and have tried all that other stuff. Thanks for responding..will let you know if it still persists.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Kilia Member

UPDATE: I'm logged in and as long as I keep my browser (Firefox13) running, I can go anywhere else, come back here and I'm still logged in. However, as soon as I close down my browser, I am logged out and have to put in my login info again.
  10. Anonymous Member

I think you may find that to be a situation with Firefox, and not with WWP.

When I use Safari (staying logged in to WWP) and quit Safari, I stay logged in and return to the logged in state.

Not so with Firefox 13.0. After a quit of the browser, I must sign in again when returning to WWP with the browser.
  11. Kilia Member

Perhaps, but it doesn't make any sense as I've been using Firefox13 since it came out and never had a problem before. I don't have same problems on other websites I have accounts with. *shrug*
  12. Anonymous Member

Do you use Private Browsing with Firefox?
  13. Kilia Member

No, I don't.
  14. Anonymous Member

Perhaps sue can solve this. I can't.
  15. Kilia Member

I'm using Chrome this time and your right, I can shut down the browser and it doesn't log me out like Firefox does. Weird...
  16. Kilia Member

Bingo!!! I finally found the problem. I had changed my FF settings to not accept 3rd party cookies. After I changed it back to the way it was before, I have no problem now. I'm really sorry for all the confusion I have caused here over this. Please forgive me. *sigh*
  17. Anonymous Member

No problem, Kilia. Thanks for the info. I looked at that setting in Firefox Preferences and pondered it for a little while, but I didn't act on it. You did!
  18. sue Administrator

No worries, If it hadn't been for you the subnet/datcenter issue wouldn't have been resolved.
    Yey for small miracles :)
  19. Anonymous Member

Gotta ask, do we now have a "Donation-O-Meter"?
  20. sue Administrator

21. Kilia Member

Thanks, sue. Glad too that this is all solved now. Have a good evening!
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  22. Dragononymous Member

We should make trophies for amounts of given donations.
    like special titles such as New Forum Builder and stuff like that.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  23. sue Administrator

I'll take it into consideration, no idea how others feel about this.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. Dragononymous Member

It was a sarcastic joke anyways..
    I know hardly anyone knows the moments i'm sarcastic.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. impact123-53-a.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Kilia Member

sue, what about the ratings that a user gets? I really don't understand them. Could you please clarify?
  27. sue Administrator

What would you like to know?
  28. Kilia Member

Well, there are numbers in green/blk/red, what do they stand for?
  29. Anonymous Member

Positive/Neutral/Negative.
  30. Kilia Member

Thank you..and just how are these ratings gotten..what does one have to do to get them?
  31. Anonymous Member

Post Messages. Other Members can rate the posts, or not - with Like, Dislike, Agree, Disagree, Funny, Winner or Dumb.

When these were first introduced, there were way more, but sue has trimmed them down to the current number.
  32. Push people's buttons!!!

Trophies will be awarded in each category!!!
  33. Kilia Member

Ahh...thank you very much for explaining this to an old lady who sometimes doesn't get things like this at first.
    Much appreciated. :)
    • Like Like x 2
  34. zYHAnvDI'));select pg_sleep(3); --
  35. -1 OR 2+750-750-1=0+0+0+1 --
  36. -1 OR 2+552-552-1=0+0+0+1
  37. -1' OR 2+341-341-1=0+0+0+1 --
  38. -1' OR 2+845-845-1=0+0+0+1 or 'RuiacbA6'='
  39. (select convert(int,CHAR(65)))
  40. -1" OR 2+380-380-1=0+0+0+1 --
  41. if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(8),0)/*'XOR(if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(8),0))OR'"XOR(if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(8),0))OR"*/
  42. (select(0)from(select(sleep(8)))v)/*'+(select(0)from(select(sleep(8)))v)+'"+(select(0)from(select(sleep(8)))v)+"*/
  43. -1; waitfor delay '0:0:12' --
  44. -1); waitfor delay '0:0:4' --
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.