Customize

Magic Ideas, Inc. / Clearwater Scilon-run business which handles C of S mailings

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Magic Ideas, Inc. / Clearwater Scilon-run business which handles C of S mailings

When a scilon becomes an ex-scilon and moves, how is it that Scientology can so quickly find the new address? One resource they use is "Magic Ideas, Inc."

Magic Ideas is a business owned/run by OT IV Scientologist German Perez-Bellod, located right across the street from the US Post Office in Belcher Rd in Clearwater FL. This company handles much of the Church of Scientology mailed out promotions and gets quick feedback on changes of address, etc.

Just thought I'd let y'all know about it.

Magic Ideas, Inc.
    205 South Belcher Road
    Clearwater, FL 33765
    (727) 443-2221

German Perez-Bellod
    New OT IV
    German Perez Bellod - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Magic Ideas Mailing Service & Promotional Items, Clearwater, FL : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! Local
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Magic Ideas, Inc. / Clearwater Scilon-run business which handles C of S mailings

[IMG]
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: Magic Ideas, Inc. / Clearwater Scilon-run business which handles C of S mailings

Maybe they would like to know we found them! lol~
  4. Bioblaze Member

OMFG. I believe they would know, but it would be better to have fun with him ;P Mailing Service and all. *Keeps Comments to itself.... knows better*
  5. Re: Magic Ideas, Inc. / Clearwater Scilon-run business which handles C of S mailings

There are services that will update an organization's mailing list on a regular basis. They run it through the USPS change-of-address database. Even if an address is from several years and several moves ago, the service will replace it with the most current address. The goal is to reduce the number of undeliverable pieces of mail.

The point being that Co$ could just as easily utilize a wog-run mailing business to achieve the same results.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

That building changes hands almost yearly.
  7. Anonymous Member

www.sunbiz.org - Department of State

The ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT means that the corporation failed to pay the annual corporate fee to the State of Florida to remain active. As a result, the corporation is no longer deemed active by the State of Florida. At this time, the only official business the corporation can do is to wind down its affairs. Any activity beyond this may result in personal liability for the officers and/or directors.
  8. Bioblaze Member

wow
  9. Anonymous Member

You picked the wrong one. Use this one:

Florida Profit Corporation
    MAGIC IDEAS, INC
    Filing Information
    Document Number P05000165780
    FEI/EIN Number 203985940
    Date Filed 12/21/2005
    State FL
    Status ACTIVE
    Effective Date 01/01/2006

Principal Address
    205 SOUTH BELCHER RD
    CLEARWATER FL 33765
    Changed 03/29/2010
    Mailing Address
    205 SOUTH BELCHER RD
    CLEARWATER FL 33765
    Changed 03/29/2010
    Registered Agent Name & Address
    PEREZ-BELLOD, GERMAN
    205 SOUTH BELCHER RD
    CLEARWATER FL 33765 US

Address Changed: 03/29/2010
    Officer/Director Detail
    Name & Address
    Title D
    PEREZ-BELLOD, GERMAN
    205 SOUTH BELCHER RD
    CLEARWATER FL 33765
    Annual Reports
    Report Year Filed Date
    2008 02/26/2008
    2009 04/09/2009
    2010 03/29/2010

10. SLB

STOP AND DESIST!!!
    This information is INCORRECT as of June 07, 2012...
    As of that time German Perez-Bellod has no affiliation to Magic Ideas Mailing Services, Inc. He has moved from the building and is no longer associated with this company. In fact, German was never the owner of Magic Ideas Mailing Services, they only worked under his corporation. This is no longer the case. If you check sunbiz.org you will see that Magic Ideas, Inc. and Magic Ideas Mailing Services, Inc are two completely different entities. After the first of the year you will see the address change for Magic Ideas, Inc (or at least it better).
    They do not handle C of S mailings and never have. Unsure where you get your information but you should really research better before slandering a company that doesn't deserve it. Just because a suppressive being is involved doesn't mean the whole company is that way. The problem has been eliminated so the black ball on Magic Ideas Mailing Services, Inc needs to be lifted.

11. Anonymous Member

Necromancy. With shouting. And legalish threat language. Lol.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

It does indeed appear that the business has changed hands
    http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.ex...e=MAGICIDEASMAILINGSERVICES&names_filing_type=

13. Anonymous Member

OK, Susan, calm down. We know you're a Scientologist, too... LOL

"We used to do that, but we got rid of the bad staff"... sounds so... GO-OSA-ish LOL
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

As a high level SP myself, I am dissapoint to hear this.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

No the part that sounds clammy is
    Not having any luck finding any of the Bests listed on the filing information in the Scientology completion database., or anywhere else.
  16. Anonymous Member

I agree with Anon above.

Here in the real world outside Scientology, we don't use the term "suppressive being".

It's strictly an LRH-made-up-phony-term.
  17. Anonymous Member

Also, what the fuck does "worked under his corporation" mean?
  18. 301010596.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Woo Hah Member

agreed, its scientology-speak
  20. Anonymous Member

lol! Frikken two years later ~ the Streisand Effect.... scilon 'com-lag' much? Typically behind the times, wonder if they're WISE listed? It'd fit...
  21. Anonymous Member

I still want to know what this

is intended to mean.

Because to me it seems self-contradictory.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. And you won't because we are not members. As the owner of Magic Ideas Mailing Services, Inc I just would hope that you would not associate my business address with that of Magic Ideas Inc. a promotional company that is owned by German Perez. He has no affiliation with this company or with myself. It is hard enough running a family owned business without being associated with shit that is not true. Check Sunbiz.org
  23. anonymous612 Member

SLB, JBest, do me a favor.

And this is very, very important.

Please define the term "suppressive being" to the best of your ability, as you used it here:

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Interesting!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. anonymous612 Member

We can always go take a look. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. rickybobby Member

N
    NO! STOP AND DESIST!
    • Funny Funny x 3
  28. amaX Member

The warnings I always get are CEASE and desist.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. Come take a look we are open to the public and like getting new customers. As far as defining suppressive i can tell you how I use it since i am Jr Vice President of VFW Post 10093 Safety Harbor. Suppressive fire is used to hold the enemy or insurgents back so you can accomplish your mission. I am done explaining. Do what you believe since this is a free country. Many people have fought and some have gave all.
  30. Anonymous Member

So the business has a very similar name and the same address, and your business "worked under his [the other business owner's] corporation" (whatever that means), but you don't want us to get them confused?

Interesting.

Perhaps you should have chosen a business name less similar to the one that already existed at that address, no?

Because I think there is a big chance that people will think they're related, seeing as they're at the same address and they have practically the same name, and you seem to be saying that one is somehow a subsidiary (if that's what you mean by "worked under his corporation") of the other one.

War dead aren't really relevant to whether your business and the almost-identically-named other business at the same address are related, I would think.

Kind of an abuse of the memory of the honoured dead to try to drag them in to support your argument (although how you think it does support your argument, I don't know). Some would call this "shroud-waving".

Sure. The term "suppressive person" (to mean "bad person") isn't used outside of Scientology.

It's pure Hubbard-bullshit-jargon.

So if you have nothing to do with Scientology, then how do you know it?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  31. DeathHamster Member

Even worse: He used "suppressive being"!

Oh what a giveaway!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

Correction, it was "suppressive being" above.

Referring to people as "beings" is also Very Scientology. Us wogs don't usually talk that way.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. anonymous612 Member

Conclusion: scientologist.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  34. DeathHamster Member

Secondary conclusion: lying.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  35. Conclusion: you are one stupid S.O.B.

Oh if I offended you come see me so I can pull your head out of your ass.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

3oijn5.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  37. anonymous612 Member

Name the time
    • Funny Funny x 3
  38. amaX Member

RECON, BITCHES. lololololol
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  39. anonymous612 Member

Seriously, pick a time, I want to make sure you don't pussy out.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  40. Anonymous Member

I'll "come see you".

Anytime.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1