Customize

LVC L. Ron Hubbard 101th birthday raid.

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by LastOneStanding, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Just Cameranon and Meadow.

Don't know what happened cuz I slept through the raid XD
    Not to mention there was a torrential down pore and fucking cold so it was just them.
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Yeah, nobody fucking shows up.

Don't know why I bothered with this.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. We communicate amongst ourselves. Outsiders from our core croup have shown little interest, and those few that have (two? three?) have resulted in one staying and the others running away. Quickly.

The people who called the raid date didn't show. "It's too waainy, baw." But shit happens, it's typical.

We don't have planning threads here; fuck WWP.

The board is basically dead. It's the third board and it's hosted on some shitass freesite. All forums seem to do reliably is spawn drama.

As for count, it was at least 7 confirmed yes, 2-3 unconfirmed.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Things could be worse - I seem to remember a two year period when no-one in Vegas wanted to raid.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

quote="cameranonymous, post: 2078989, member: 7902"]We don't have planning threads here; fuck WWP.
    [/quote]
    get back to the hole you crawled from, asshole. stay away from here please.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. amaX Member

howdy, CA.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. RightOn Member

never under estimate the power of just one person
    never mind two
    I enjoyed the vid
    • Like Like x 5
  9. i guess i was chopped liver then.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. conatus Member

Hang in there, LV. I sometimes take it for granted that I am in a place where there is pretty much a guaranteed turnout for raids. If there are only 5-7 people, we feel like it is small and lonely, but we really have no cause to complain. I remember mini-raids and other events and that feeling of "is anybody else going to show?" and how vulnerable and unconnected that can make one feel.

Very nice video editing and mood, and the cake looked delicious and moist. I wouldn't overlook the potential to bring other folks on board if you keep an open mind and are willing to reach out. We know from experience that even one anon at an org can make a difference, but it's always nice to have company. I know you have come down a long road, locally, and appreciate your dedication in looking ahead to the fifth anniversary!
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Thank you NYC!
    I wish I still lived there so I could be part of your cell.
    Don't worry about us, we're just lazy assholes.
    We're not going anywhere. <3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. get back to the hole you crawled from, asshole. stay away from here please.[/quote]
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Yup. Orgs closing their blinds and scurrying about proves it. I'm thinking about AGP, b1p0l4rt, morefoolnow (or whatever dude in NYC called himself), dudette in Seattle, etcetera.

OMIXENU! I forgot to mention Sparrow, RadioPaul, David Love.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Angry Gay Pope, Bipolart, xfool4now, Anoobymous
    • Like Like x 1
  15. and what about these fuckers?
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Sparrow, AGP and RadioPaul are fucking faggots, David Love is the only one worth mentioning, him and bipolart, in this post.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. conatus Member

59601272_200.jpg

That is all.
    • Like Like x 2