Customize

Lucas Catton's Curing Addiction video: Narconon advert?

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by DeathHamster, Sep 19, 2012.

1. grebe Member

Any former Narconon employee who realizes that Narconon is a scam needs to GTFO of healthcare completely. They are worse than someone with no experience. Their heads are full of so much misinformation they likely would need years of unlearning before learning might begin.

Catton Narconon, like Christian Narconon, Holistic Narconon, and all the five flavors, is simply re-branding.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Having spoke to him directly, I think he believes the best way to kill the beast is to try and change the laws and certification process to the point Narconon would have to reform. I also got from my call with him that he does not believe they can reform, so pressing and getting required reforms = death for Narconon. I do believe this was the case in Canada to a large degree. I for one support him and recognize that with what ever issues we might have, he has balls of steel. There is no real motivation for him to do this except to right what he sees as a wrong. 20 years ago the cult would have buried him, the fact they have not is a testament to the wins of Anonymous. I say sit back and enjoy the show and quit yelling fire in the theater. We have earned it!
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

Time will tell^^^. We never know for sure what a man's motives are?

We do know he does have an axe to gring with DM.

To right what is wrong, is a no brainer. Shut them down now.

The case in Canada was, they were shut down.

The cases remaining against Narconon in Canada are massive compared to what
    has happened so far, so there is no comparison to the USA. Laws and health completely
    different, but Ivister is looking at Canada's now to fix it in Oklahoma.

Catton? There is no such thing as being just a little pregnent? Either you are or you aren't.
  4. Anonymous Member

Catton has said or provided nothing that is not readily available information online?
    Provided no dox, nothing and still hobnobs with his COS buddies, not saying anything
    that might upset them and lose what he thinks are friends.
  5. Anonymous Member

Except that he has provided it as a former high ranking member. That gives credibility to a lot of the victems complaints when he validates their concerns.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

It takes most members a while to be at the point where they speak out. The journey out of the mindfuck is IMHO a journey. It's weird but with each scandal/ death there are those that wonder how in the world the "accomplices" live with themselves.
    That said, I am pleased that he spoke out when he did and agreed to an article with Tony O.
    To do that in the wake of the NN deaths- is what I hope people will do.
    Probably goes back to my belief that deep down most people are good. Right now, I think he is.
    If Luke turns out to be a Marty , I will be disappointed for sure.
    Time will tell.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

The clams want to infiltrate and control mental health. So for now they will run rehabs with psychiatrists that offer yoga and acupuncture and twelve steps. They will run a few in Mexico that offer ibogaine. When the time is ripe, they will get naturopaths and chiropractors on staff. There will be supplements and many unproven therapies offered to vulnerable drug addicts. All this will make money for investors who are in this health care game primarily for money, secondarily for ideological reasons.
  8. Anonymous Member

http://www.wsbradio.com/news/news/local/narconon-scientology-connection/nSRr7/

We've had documented proof of this ^^^ for quite some time, icluding connections
    infiltrated into Canada Health and Parliament. And there is much more DOCUMENTED
    proof we will release in dur course.

The following is a tiny sample, with more VERY recent to come out soon:

De: Sylvain Fournier <sylvain.fournier@narconon.ca> Objet: RE: RUSH - URGENT - Coming bill/new law re. Narconon in Quebec in Fall of 2008 Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:37:46 -0400 A: <jean_lariviere@hotmail.com> CC: <marc.bernard@narconon.ca> <rejeanne.fleury@narcononcanada.ca> <aline.proulx@narconon.ca> <ablecanada@thunderstar.net> <dsaqbc@oricom.ca> <crncarr@aol.com> data@scientology-tor.ca

The above addresses are NN TR ED; OSA Montreal ORG; OSA Toronto ORG; COS Data
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Intelligence Member

WTF!!!! This ^^^ was not supposed to be Anonymous post - can't EDIT - LOL :)

http://www.wsbradio.com/news/news/local/narconon-scientology-connection/nSRr7/
    We've had documented proof of this ^^^ for quite some time, icluding connections
    infiltrated into Canada Health and Parliament. And there is much more DOCUMENTED
    proof we will release in due course.

The following is a tiny sample, with more VERY recent to come out soon:

De: Sylvain Fournier <sylvain.fournier@narconon.ca> Objet: RE: RUSH - URGENT - Coming bill/new law re. Narconon in Quebec in Fall of 2008 Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:37:46 -0400 A: <jean_lariviere@hotmail.com> CC: <marc.bernard@narconon.ca> <rejeanne.fleury@narcononcanada.ca> <aline.proulx@narconon.ca> <ablecanada@thunderstar.net> <dsaqbc@oricom.ca> <crncarr@aol.com> data@scientology-tor.ca

The above addresses are NN TR ED; OSA Montreal ORG; OSA Toronto ORG; COS Data

Here are some Excerpts to OSA:

FROM OSA to Narconon:

De: Jean Lariviere <jean_lariviere@hotmail.com> Objet: RUSH - URGENT - Coming bill/new law re. Narconon in Quebec in Fallof 2008 Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 04:14:59 +0000 A: <sylvain.fournier@narconon.ca> CC: <marc.bernard@narconon.ca> <rejeanne.fleury@narcononcanada.ca> <aline.proulx@narconon.ca> <ablecanada@thunderstar.net> <dsaqbc@oricom.ca> <crncarr@aol.com> <data@scientology-tor.ca> Version simple de l'imprimante Pièces jointes: 0

It's very easy to establish the Scientology-Narconon connection in any court of law.

AND it's their own documents that will sink them forever once they substantiate what a
    witness is saying under oath. Without documents, witnesses, including myself, would be
    attacked as disgruntled employees, apostates, bigots, and only seeking money.

Indeed, Catton's tesitominy could be very damaging; especially if substantiated by other witnesses
    and documents?

I think Narconons in North America are in for a massive shit storm of EPIC proportions
    like they could not even imagine. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. patriot75 Member

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. Intelligence Member

Lucas is absolutely correct saying that the Cult (NN INT/OSA), ONLY wants numbers $$$
    and they better be in by Thursday 2:00pm OR ELSE!

This is just the first page of a lengthy doc leaked to me from a NN ED outside North America.

Just a WEE sample:)

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. patriot75 Member

oh hellsth jes....:D:D
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Intelligence Member

WTF does this ^^^ mean - LOL? :)

14. patriot75 Member

It was slang for....I should go to bed...lol