Customize

LRH Birthday 2016 - Clearwater, FL

Discussion in 'Planning' started by Darth Xander, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Darth Xander Member

Will hit Flag around 6 p.m. on March 12 for this year's celebration of the old man's birthday. Will bring a copy of the chief's email. Just in case.

The Honorable Thomas E. Penick, Jr., Circuit Judge, issued a Permanent Injunction on July 21, 2001 involving members of the Church of Scientology and those persons “in actual concert or participation” with them. The Injunction also applied to the members of the Lisa McPherson Trust and those persons “in actual concert or participation” with them. In particular, the following members of the Lisa McPherson Trust were named in the Injunction: Jesse Prince, Grady Ward, Stacy Brooks, Jeff Jacobson, Patricia Greenway, Peter Alexander, Mark Bunker, Tony Bezazian, and Robert Minton. The Injunction is still in effect until further order of the Court.

The Injunction contains diagrams of 10 Church of Scientology properties that are listed in Exhibit A-1, attached to the Injunction, that are color coded to depict those BLUE areas where the above-named members of the Lisa McPherson Trust and those acting “in actual concert or participation” with them are prohibited by paragraph 2 of the Injunction from picketing, protesting, or demonstrating. Paragraph 2 of the Injunction also prohibits picketing, protesting, or demonstrating within 10 feet from the entrance or exit used on a daily basis at the 20 Church properties listed on Exhibit B, attached to the Injunction.

Robert Minton, who formed the Lisa McPherson Trust, died some time ago. Moreover, except for Mark Bunker, the other members of the trust appear no longer to be present in Clearwater 14 years after the Injunction was granted. However, the Church of Scientology has contacted CPD on numerous occasions, claiming that an individual named Alex Hageli, who has been in close proximity to Church property while exercising his First Amendment rights, is in violation of the Injunction because he is acting “in actual concert or participation” with Mark Bunker.

UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY OBTAINS AN ORDER FROM THE COURT SPECIFICALLY FINDING THAT ALEX HAGELI IS SUBJECT TO THE INJUNCTION, CLEARWATER POLICE OFFICERS SHALL NOT IN ANY WAY INTERFER WITH MR. HAGELI’S RIGHT TO BE PRESENT ON THE PUBLICLY-OWNED SIDEWALKS NEAR CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY PROPERTY. THE COMMUNICATIONS CENTER AND CLEARWATER POLICE OFFICERS WILL IGNORE ANY REQUESTS BY REPRESENTATIVES OF THE CHURCH TO HAVE CLEARWATER POLICE OFFICERS TAKE A REPORT ON MR. HAGELI SOLELY BECAUSE MR. HAGELI IS PRESENT ON OR PROTESTING ON THE PUBLICLY-OWNED SIDEWALKS NEAR CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY PROPERTY. MOREOVER, CLEARWATER POLICE OFFICERS WILL NOT RESPOND TO REPORTS OF ANY OTHER PERSONS WHO ARE EXERCISING THEIR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS ON PUBLICLY-OWNED SIDEWALKS NEAR CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY PROPERTY UNLESS THERE IS AN ALLEGATION THAT A CRIME IS BEING COMMITTED OR THE PERSON IS SPECIFICALLY NAMED IN THE INJUNCTION.
    • Like Like x 13
  2. You go Xander. Wish I could be there.
    Please post lots of pix. Looking for family members.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Darth Xander Member

Forgot to add, one special guest for in front of the camera confirmed. Another special guest for behind the camera is tentative. Gonna try to mix things up this year. Maybe even get out to Ruth Eckerd for a spell. We'll see how it goes.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. O please O please let it be the Irish fuck ups ! !!

O even better as a guest how is mark begger?
    Bros  before hoes
    This message by Bros before hoes has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  5. Hey Xander, invite amax and Mark Bunker! LOL! I dare you!
  6. See you there Alex. A pleasure!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Hey Dee, you were definitely against amaX during Flag Down. That's pretty clear from the happy pics you've been taking with Bunker and from the way you were talking crap about her on WWP during all the FD stuff.

So after being gone for a long time, and while you're pretending to be all sunshine and brightness about everything, why have you chosen to all of a sudden reappear here just when amaX comes out with the truth about Flag Down? And not only that but all of sudden start protesting again with Xander for the first time in ages as well?

Sorry, but that's too much coincidence for me.
    I.B. Suspicious
    This message by I.B. Suspicious has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  8. Darth Xander Member

Doxing OSA bitch.

See you soon Dee. Let's do another dolphin boat ride. They never get old.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. You are giving Dee way too much credit. She isn't smart enough to have motives.
    Sunny my ass
    This message by Sunny my ass has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  10. Gone for several personal reasons.
    The truth from her side surely. I felt very sorry for her at FD and after I found out she spread lies about me, decided to ignore, since she was sick and had enough troubles.
    I have been out with Zander after she quit, occasionally when he's been in town over the years, just not publishing it. I don't do it for recognition but to help the cause, however I can. You need to know the facts to judge anyone. So what are you doing to help educate about scientology's evils.? Just try to remember and focus on who the enemy is here. Thanks! Sunshine and brightness to you! :p
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Thass tha truth. Just don't mess with my prickly cactus flower! ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Darth Xander Member

1) I've commissioned a sign from Strong Strength. Any suggestions for what it should say?

2) If someone would be kind enough to remind me about chalking, I'd appreciate it. I always forget to do it while I'm down there.

3) Asked Pope for an appointment to chat. I'll let you know if I hear back.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Malory Member

Like the lies being spread about Mike Garde being in cahoots with OSA? Don't you dare pretend to be some sweet little innocent when you've been trying to discredit critics in Ireland and help destroy years of work.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. The Internet Member

If you are targeting the Sea Org, you might let them know that antioxidant vitamins cause cancer. Maybe I could write up a short handout.

I think this is a good meme to spread because Scientologists take way too many vitamins. Plus the meme is not overtly anti-Scientology. Yet if Hubbard and all the higher ups pimping vitamins were wrong about one thing...
  15. Right. So you're helping out the cause by siding with Mark Bunker and Xander against amaX. And you've also been best buds with Peter Griffiths and John McGhee, with their own ongoing legal battles and doxing of Anons. While smiling all the way.

I'm laughing too at how all this trouble is ongoing all around you.

IMHO anyone going into battle with you should remember to not turn their back. They might end up with a knife in it. Along with a smile.
    I.B. Suspicious
    This message by I.B. Suspicious has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  16. BLiP Member

Assuming you are seeking to message Scilons rather than inoculate wogs, random brainstorm blurts . . .

"COB Said He Got Rid Of The Protesters - HE LIED"

"No Org Is Booming"

"Do You REALLY Want To Do This For A Billion Years?"

"The Super Power Building Is Empty"

"Call Your Family - They Miss You"

"Google Scientology - 9 Million Hits Can't All Be Wrong"

"Entheta Tickles"

"Confront This - 1-866 EXSEAORG"

"I Earned $1200 Last Week - What About You?"

"Word Clear: SLAVE"

"SMILE - You're Taller Than COB"

"There Are Less Than 30,000 Scientologists"

"What Would Happen If You Asked For The Weekend Off?"

"If OTs Exist Then Why Am I Standing Here In Front Of You"

"Another Day Another Hill 10"

"Ask Me About Body Thetans"

. . . don't forget your chalk.
    • Like Like x 4
  17. RightOn Member

DIFFERENT LANGUAGES ARE IMPORTANT!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Not true! :confused:
  19. These are my favorites, from a former member. Thanks
    • Like Like x 2
  20. anon8109 Member

Reconnect with loving family and friends.
    Disconnect from controlling scientology.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. snippy Member

• Like Like x 4
  22. snippy Member

The problem is; Flagbots are mostly on religious visas, so it's not clear from this pamphlet what protections they have or what the best number to call is. Has anyone looked into this. There has to be a simpler way for someone to leave and get protection from the law.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. snippy Member

Suitable for spiffing up maybe... I like the wind up knobs on the little people above. 2014-11-29_0321.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Darth Xander Member

• Like Like x 5
  25. Darth Xander Member

One week. Seems like I'm not the only one coming to town next weekend.
    • Like Like x 6
  26. Yahoo, the more the merrier.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. CarterUSP Member

You guys are awesome. Your work is important.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. pourquoi payer 1000000$ pour XENU c'est gratuit sur internet
  29. SCIENTOLOGIJA JE SRANJE !
  30. Well, looks like 866-XSEAORG signs shouldn't be used anymore. Chuck Beatty himself said today over on Ortega's Blog that it's defunct because it basically didn't do jack. WTF?? :confused:

http://tonyortega.org/2016/03/05/ou...on-billboard-in-hollywood/#comment-2552953348

[IMG]

chuckbeattyexseaorg75to03 [COLOR=rgba(0, 39, 59, 0.498039)] Intergalactic Walrus [COLOR=rgba(0, 39, 59, 0.498039)]7 hours ago[/COLOR]
    Well, then window signs in people's nearby windows of buildings, could be done, for cheap!
    Like the lady hairdresser near the complex used to have a sign in her window for years!
    To call the now defunct 866-XSEAORG number. (In all the years, I got ONE phone call from a roving Sea Orger who was routing out, asking for quick advice---I got maybe total about 100-200 calls over 5 years.)
    I've thought the old ideas like hire a panel truck with signs on the side of the truck park it in fronts of the orgs, from time to time, also.[/COLOR]
  31. I had heard that. I believe the SO members don't trust the number, as they are will be paranoid and scared. They should to call a relative or outside friend. The proof is in the pudding, that Chuck doesn't get calls. Imo.
  32. I can't think of any sensible scenario on why Chuck would lie about the calls. He has nothing to gain by saying what he said. Why do you think he's not telling the truth?

33. I am pretty sure Tigeratsunnybay is agreeing with Chuck. Chuck said he only got one call from a Sea Org member in all those years, and TASB is saying the same thing--"Chuck doesn't get calls"
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Darth Xander Member

• Like Like x 3
  35. What the hell does that even mean?
  36. lololol, knobs. Why do they have knobs? I is that Sanskrit or something? How can poor malnourished sleep deprived Sea Org decode that shit? I can't decode that shit.
  37. Orgsclosed Member

• Like Like x 2
  38. Darth Xander Member

• Like Like x 2