Customize

Los Angeles postgame June 19, 2010

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2010.

1. RightOn Member

Re: Los Angeles postgame June 19, 2010

thanks for the vids Smurf
  2. Anonymous Member

Several of us at different times went to the back/side enhances...but those were people putting together the show from the looks of it, rather than the publics.

We decided to put our limited resources for the most part in the front for maximum exposure.
  3. beef Member

Flyer guy appraoched me and asked me about my motives. I felt like saying I was purely there to piss him off but instead I gave him the honest answer that I'm here to speak for those who can't.

One thing hit me later on... I did not enturbulate enough. The handlers kept us so busy with small talk and banter that I missed out on opportunities to make the impact I had set out to. Now that they've all gotten to know me, I'll focus more on staff and public. I'm OVER the handlers.
  4. ObamAnon Member

Hi Smurf,
    Is it possible that Patty really does not know that Rinder blew? Maybe she just thinks she saw him or her memory has failed her?

Also, the handshakes and fist bumps between Anons and Sci Security just blew me away, I am really surprised. Is this a wide spread strategy change?

Thanks for the vids!
  5. the anti Member

she's known since at least last year

I've been doing that for a while, and a few other have been successful at it. but not always, some of them go all like "eww, don't touch me! body thetans!"

i think the first one i did that with was john glass
  6. Smurf Member

No. Patty knows Mike blew. After months of her calling me a liar, I talked to Patty about Rinder late last year and she admitted knowing that he blew, but she rationalized saying he did so because he hated Scientology. She actually said he was never serious about it, which of course, is pure bullshit.

Rinder spent 3/4 of his life devoted to the cult unlike Patty who blew the cult and came back and is doing a whole lot of amends projects & ass-kissing to get back in the cult's good graces... that, and abandoning her teen aged daughter to the Sea Org.

The handshakes & fist bumps are another tactic that is doomed to failure. The cult originally thought threats & intimidation would stop Anonymous in their tracks protesting the cult, and for the most part it has, as the numbers of protesters have diminished over time, but has not stopped it completely.

I figure the "warming up to protesters" is a coordinated act to try to persuade protesters to give up and just stop protesting. The handlers, instead of being on the defensive, are now being friendly & communicative, thinking the anons will get bored with Scientology and move on to something else.

Let's hope we prove them wrong.
  7. the anti Member

no, i do think they are a little uncomfortable with it. I was reaching my arm out to them first to see if they would do anything
  8. beef Member

Keep you're friends close and your enemies closer...
  9. beef Member

Some more footage...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkXQei-ng78]YouTube - Flag World Tour Event - Glendale, CA 6/20/2010 - Part 2[/ame]
  10. Anonymous Member

When the protests first happened, many left because they just wanted to do it a few times, and then many left after being followed, etc.

But the numbers are down now because people are doing other stuff they enjoy more. Simple as that. Fears of harassment are not what they once were.
  11. beef Member

I'll admit that one of many early motives of mine for protesting was to see what sort of reaction I could get out of staff and handlers. I mean come on... P.I.'s, cease and diciest letters, Ken Moxin, balloon tech, Jeff Stone, PTSP grads, Sea Org brainwashed staff. IT'S ALL DELICIOUS. They are are things that should be caught on camera and put under a microscope. What they choose to feed the protesters today is pure gold and we are forever obligated to capture it all and distribute footage of their nonsense to the public who might want to look at both sides.

These fundraiser events deserve particularLY STRONG attendance by us. If we put doubt in one person's mind, we've done some good.
    I vow to now "ignore" handlers and get strong messages to staff and public, without being restricted by fake ARC diversion tactics.
  12. Smurf Member

The biggest mistake you can make is over analyzing the situation to death, beef. I have protested with you several times and you fucking kick butt and have made a big impact.

Continue doing what you've been doing. Second guessing what works & doesn't work doesn't apply here because you're dealing with, for the most part, good people with screwed up mindsets in a screwed up cult.
  13. Anonymous Member

And herrrrrreeeeeeeesssssss Dan

bhyce8.jpg
  14. Anonymous Member

And another one

290t21f.jpg
  15. Anonymous Member

It's difficult to imagine OSA drama had much at all to do with intimidating Anon's from coming out and protesting. As we know, these raids have been running globally for 30 months continuously so far. In many cities there have often been multiple raids taking place in any given month.

This is nothing short of amazing. While it would be outrageously lulzy to imagine that every Anon who ever came out IRL would be continuing to do so every month over such a span of time, it's just not realistic.

>9000 Internets belong to every person that has ever once come out and raided an org, a mission, or so much as a fucking outhouse. While there are many Anons that aren't visible on a regular basis, few have turned their backs entirely. The legion is still in place and in the span of the last few short years has expanded well beyond the chans into all corners of society worldwide.

If OSA wants to believe that playing nice in public represents an effective change in strategy on their part, good for them. It's only more evidence that the tech does not work. That their mission is doomed to failure. That scientology is nothing more than a toxic brand, a relic of the 20th century.

That we run this.
  16. EyeOnSci Member

Thanks Smurf,

With the great signage, the enturbulation is palpable on the third video.

Excellent raid socal.
  17. Anonymous Member

That's right! The ball is now rolling because of Anons and it's not going to stop We are now joined by the media with all kinds of negative coverage, ex-Scientologists speaking out with out fear and even Marty is playing a part-whatever his motives are. It's just going to keep getting better and better. There might not be the same numbers at the protests but now bigger forces are carrying on the fight from all directions.
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

Quoted because of awesomeness. I couldn't have said it any better.
  19. beef Member

BUUUUUMP!

DAN Murnan everyone!

Talk about an all star cast!
  20. EyeOnSci Member

He has aged incredibly since the Mark Bunker XenuTv videos.
  21. beef Member

Dan actually looked okay. Gaunt, but okay.
    When the other handlers were talking with him, they were commenting on his nicely shaven face (no lie).
  22. beef Member

Dan actually looked okay. Gaunt, but okay.
    When the other handlers were talking with him, they were commenting on his nicely shaven face (no lie).
  23. Anonymous Member

Lol, chuckleTech and foldedarmTech all in one pic.
  24. Anonymous Member

Going through pics...this one made me chuckle.

25gvy2r.jpg
  25. RightOn Member

What happened to Murnan's eyeglasses?
  26. beef Member

Halleluiah! OT's really do improve their own vision!
    Or wear contact lenses... or get lasik.
  27. the anti Member

haha, looked like he was holding the sign for a sec
  28. beef Member

Make it so!!! Someone who knows photoshop that is...
  29. the anti Member

I'll see what i can pull off a little later
  30. Anonymous Member

Yea...Tori.....always good to see you. Will be in L.A. soon..................
  31. Touchstone Member

"Saturdays getting busy with other stuff I also enjoy" can be a cause for lower protest attendance.
    "If I miss this month, it'll be there next" is another thought which probably decreases the sense of urgency for joining in.
    Both thoughts have had their influence on me. I plan to come back, but the scheduling hasn't been working out quite right for a while.
    Soon, though, the thought "If I miss this month, Scientology might not be there next" might gain ascendancy, and some sense of urgency might return.
    So. Much. Win.....
  32. Anonymous Member

Yeah...just protesting every month can be boring. I like it better when they are tied with events scilons are actually holding.

There are some coming up, don't have exact dates though.

but we have the Maiden Voyage events like last year in late June, early July. That is several weekends if it is like last year, so more than one chance to make it.

And the opening of the Pasadena Ideal Org is coming up.
  33. Anonymous Member

Here are some pics of attendees.
    While some are known, many are random SO that attended the event.

Please spread the link to people that try to look for people in the SO that they have lost contact with.

FWT 2010 Glendale pictures by freezeframe1 - Photobucket

119.jpg

120.jpg

6.jpg

14.jpg

21.jpg

50.jpg

60.jpg

65.jpg

83.jpg
  34. Anonymous Member

90.jpg

98.jpg

107.jpg

133.jpg

152.jpg

161.jpg

165.jpg
  35. Smurf Member

My sources have informed me that the Maiden Voyage events have been delayed. No street closure permits have been requested by Scientology as of yet.

Stay tuned.
  36. Anonymous Member

Hmmmmmm....
    This could be interesting.

They have to do something for the anniversary...maybe it will be somewhere else?
    But the LA Org is not empty like a lot of other orgs...the parking lot does get busy...so some event will take place.
  37. Smurf Member

The LA Org has to recup all that wasted revenue spent on remodeling it into an "ideal org".
  38. Anonymous Member

10.jpg

13.jpg

25.jpg

42.jpg

46.jpg

71.jpg

76.jpg

110.jpg

148.jpg
  39. OTBT Member

heheheheheheh

Code:
    http://www.scientology.org/faq/organization-of-scientology/what-is-the-freewinds.html
  40. Smurf Member

The cancerous cyst on the R side of his throat was very observant... (left side in the photo). Sources tell me that it has affected his larynx and ability to swallow normally.... Dan is relying on vitamins & Scientology processing to deal with the cancer...

Won't be long before Dan becomes another Scientology statistic lost to cancer.