Customize

Los Angeles Post Game Jan 17th

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Collateral, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Collateral Member

Los Angeles Post Game Jan 17th

Hey! It was fun getting out again and meeting some of you for the first time. It was kinda strangely quiet though for the most part on the Scilons part.

Anyways when I was getting in my car I had some Scilons roll up on me with video cameras and try to follow me. I was trying to lose them and in the process of them trying to follow me and they got rolled by the police. Made my year.
  2. Consensus Member

Re: Los Angeles Post Game Jan 17th

'rolled'?

I don't know your socal slang. What happened?
  3. Collateral Member

I left a little early as my back was hurting and going to my car this red SUV pulled up and started videotaping me. I didnt do anything and just some cars come up behind them honking at them to move until they did. I pulled out, and they turned around and were following me down Sunset.

I turned right on Vermont st, and they were still not far behind me. While they were trying to speed up and follow me, a motorcycle cop pulled out and I can see in my rear view mirror that he pulled them over.
  4. xenubarb Member

Awesome...was there any particular reason they got popped? Like, breaking traffic laws, or was it just misdemeanor harassment of anonymous? (cuz that would be SO cash!)
  5. tazor Member

LOL! That ought to teach them! hahaha
  6. Collateral Member

Honestly I dunno, I just think it's because they were speeding while trying to catch up with me. *shrug* Unless Los Angeles passed an ordinance against assholes I wasn't aware of.
  7. Consensus Member

Every penny they spend is a penny the cult can't get. This is win.
  8. Re: Los Angeles Post Game Jan 17th

Awesome time today - great turn out, and it was nice to see people we haven't seen for a while, as well as some brand new first timers!

I forgot how much I missed doing two locations - it's awesome to move en masse. It was also awesome to have LRH Way totally open. We got there...not a soul in sight, no barricades - just a wide open street for us to walk up and down.

=D
  9. tofuman Member

HA HA. I would have loved to have seen them get busted. Good job LAPD.
  10. hotdog57 Member

L A is my home town , but I wanted to let ya all know we kicked ass in vancover B C , 5 x scientologist that include jerrey armstrong , 25 or more anon, from 11 am to 430 pm, the scientologist in van org were hideing all day inside the org, total win here ....I post this because soon I will be in L A protesting and you will all know who hotdog57 is lol.
  11. exOT8Michael Member

I was able to come to the first location and took a few pics. It was great to see familiar masks (huh, wut>?) and we totally pwn'd the street in front of HGB.

img0484jk2.jpg

img0502fb5.jpg

img0493gb4.jpg

img0498kh8.jpg

img0497sz5.jpg

img0486cb9.jpg
  12. tendervittles Member

This is relevant to my interests.

img0498kh8.jpg
  13. not shure Member

I'm a BIG Bud Abbott fan too, love those guys.
  14. Re: Los Angeles Post Game Jan 17th

We protested on L. Ron Hubbard Way.

That had to seriously chap the terror midget's ass.

IMG_3818.jpg
  15. the anti Member

fucking hell i had no way there and missed out, RRRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!

same here
  16. i'mglib Member

Is it just me, or was that the BEST GLOBAL EVER???

There was just something about the whole thing. First, no Scilons handing out Anti-Anon crap. Then, the handlers that were there (Tim, Jeff, Frank, Shaky hand guy) were actually pretty friendly.

But the group was great, too. GREGG FROM BOSTON, Graham, WBM, Tory, Ex OT8 Michael P., and the whole cast of characters including Relyt, Empress, Snake, Smurf, AO, no AGP (I think he was sick) An Hero, Light up sign guy, Girl with fishnet stockings, Girl in scrubs, people with cool signs, Tall Guy with megaphone, Guy with a dozen signs stuck to him, a Scilon plant WITH A BABY CARRIAGE AND A BABY, someone from Wired Magazine, and lots of others.

First we were at HGB, and people trickled in until we had a decent group. We all talked to Frank, which turned out to be a diversion because at the same time a big bus full of Sea Org arrived around the corner. The KFI show came on, and the timing was perfect, because we were all standing in front of the building while it played. Then we had music from Daile100. Lots of talking between Sclion handlers, anons and sps.

Then we went to Big Blue and the place was like a ghost town. We walked down LRH Way with our signs and music. What a sight. Gregg, Graham, all the biggest SPs walking down LRH Way deep into the center of the death star. All the Scilons had was one guy on a bike, then Jeff and Shaky hand guy. Then the Rick Astely song comes on, and we're all right there in front of big blue. The sun was going down, it's dead silent except for us, there's this big tall building with Sea Org and RPFers socked inside, and Never Gonna Give You Up starts playing. A few yards away the lone guard on the bike just stands there watching. It was definitely a moment.

Later, when we moved back to the corner, Moxon made an appearance. They had called the cops and 3-4 showed up, and he started to walk towards them. Right then there was a series of cars honking in support. It just went on and on. Moxon turned around and went back to the building. I'm not sure if he and Gregg ever got to meet.

Great day. Great protest. I can only imagine how good the Anoniversay is going to be.

I had stayed up all night making brownies, and I FORGOT TO PASS THEM OUT. Sorry. That was dumb.
  17. meatpin Member

I can has another ones plz? A corner if u has. Kthxbai.
  18. Relyt Member

Tim said my last name while I was videotaping him. It's about time, Tim! I guess he must have heard it from Steve, who said my name a few months back.

So, besides what everyone else has already said, I have a video coming soon, featuring talking with the public, failed handlers, your typical crazy Hollywood bum, and so on.
  19. Da Sandmastah Member

What made you think that? I talked to the guy with the baby and he was pretty nice.
  20. Re: Los Angeles Post Game Jan 17th

He was indeed quite nice. DrGlib quizzed him a bit and learned that the baby momma was "working" this evening.

No one is jumping to conclusions here, but it may be that mom is SO, which might explain why dad and baby were hovering about Big Blue...perhaps hoping to catch a glimpse...
  21. exOT8Michael Member

He was also at HGB, wasn't he?
  22. i'mglib Member

I talked to him, too, and commented how cute the baby was. Then I said something like, Is mom around? And he said Mom was working. So I thought...Oh she's in the Sea Org? But I wasn't sure.

Then, when we moved to Big Blue, there he was pushing the stroller around the Scilon housing. Then he came down Sunset with the baby. Am I being tin-foil hatty?

Edit: oops, I see RIF said the same thing.
  23. SweetPeas Member

you guys rock my socks.
    lyke woah.
  24. Zer0Panda Member

Awsome job guys!!!!!

X.x Panda misses the socal lulz!
  25. tofuman Member

Sounds like it was a blast. And the nurses are hot.
  26. Relyt Member

Video of win!

27. 0815 Member

28. Your Mom Member

It works if you click the title and it takes you to the youtube page.

This is a common glitch.
  29. Loofa Member

Some quick pics.

It was so nice to walk around Big Blue...it was almost like I was on a tour, as several critics pointed out the various sections and what goes on in them.

oku4ph.jpg
    Moxon

b3wuxh.jpg

b5kupw.jpg
    Special guest fom back East

311x2xt.jpg

This is the top of Big Blue. It has been under repair since the Northridge quake of 1994
  30. exOT8Michael Member

Great to meet Gregg there!
    Awesome that you came to see us.

Look at that roof, the cult is in tatters.
  31. NoirAngeles Member

Glib, you were being tinfoil hatty, guy with baby was NOT a Scilon. He was a friend of one of the people present at the protest.

And yes!
    Today was fun (though my decision to wear 3inch heels was a stupid one. Oh, my aching feet!!!)

It was wonderful getting to see some old faces turn back up again and have a few guests with us too.
    Everyone seemed in good spirits and even AO and Moe were on their best behavior!!

We had music, we danced.
    We han handlers, we lol'd.
    We had an open LRH Way, we wandered down it.
    We had fliers, we handed them the fuck out.
    We had sunlight, we send our sympathies to the East Coast.
  32. Re: Los Angeles Post Game Jan 17th

Great day's work, folks!

AGP and his 'eeevil cuu-uult' confront sadly missed, though. Anyone know how he is?

Get well soon, Pope!
  33. Re: Los Angeles Post Game Jan 17th

double post.
  34. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Wow, that seems so awesome. I'm sad I wasn't there to attend, but I did my part over here.

Great job, wins and caek ( if Glib hadn't forgotten :O )

Priceless Moxon pic, btw.
  35. Snake Member

Personally, I loved the Scilon at Big Blue who was talking about his gassy ass from jalapenos.
  36. Pacifist Member

Helloooooooo, nurse!
  37. NotHubbard Member

Looks like the FAILSAIL has taken a few broadsides. 3 cheers for Lucky Jack Aubrey.
  38. NoirAngeles Member

Btw, as for AGP, I dunno why he wasn't at BB, but he's got a TRO and he's not allowed to protest at HGB.
  39. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Videos from Smurf

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLWLtrH4Qc4&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Tustin Raid, 01-17-09, Part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvCFMYdAshg&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Tustin Raid, 01-17-09, Part 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miFxHYGwrO8&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Los Angeles Raid, 01-17-09, Part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yEECyFd2c8&feature=channel]YouTube - Los Angeles Raid, Jan. 17, Part 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCfkPjcuIl4&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Los Angeles Raid, 01-17-09, Part 3[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqDGWVd6Z1A&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Los Angeles Raid, 01-17-09, Part 4[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH5o2qI1pws&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Big Blue Raid, 01-17-09 , Part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Gxo3OH6AM&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Big Blue Raid, 01-17-09, Part 2[/ame]
  40. Relyt Member

I thought that ended months ago? Or did he get another one?