Customize

Los Angeles March 14, 2009 Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by RaddaRadda, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Optimisticate Member

Re: Los Angeles March 14, 2009 Post Game

Great Job!! Kudos to you all including glibby, RIF, Magoo, GB, epic t-shirt guy (i loves the shirt! --->), and Antarticanon!

Mandy made me cry, LOLcano made me almost * in my pants, and omg the balloon - what a GREAT idea!

Applause to the enturbulanons! OK and maybe a little jealousy because I'm too far away to come and play :)
  2. subgenius Member

Can't believe they didn't call the cops about the Lolcano.
    They're dead but they don't know it.
  3. Re: Los Angeles March 14, 2009 Post Game

Vegas left early, because some of our anons were tired. Made me sad that I missed Xenu coming out of the volcano, the group shot, and that I never got more photos of Big Blue like I wanted. Sigh. It also looks like Vegas wasn't well represented in the photos since most of the posted cameras (except Relyt's) came around or after Vegas left.

Next time, I am not having people rely on me for a fucking place to stay, because it sucked leaving early.

I fell asleep in the middle of processing photos (computer to process is slow), and just woke up next to the computer. I'm just about done, so my photos will be up soon.
  4. TinyDancer Member

They were busy being restimmed on Incident 2.
  5. Anonymous Member

24g2jo9.jpg
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIzyBjoBjME[/ame]
  6. Da Sandmastah Member

Of course not, they called the FIRE DEPARTMENT! They called from payphones saying that smoke was coming from their "church".

Handlers didn't say a word from their mouths when confronted. When Smurf confronted Tim Armer last month, he didn't talk. Tim Armer, Jeff Farrow, and Patty Baber have been Sec Checked to the point that they don't want to talk to us. So much for their "don't defend, always attack" rhetoric. Pity how one year can change a lot. We were given salutes by most persons, and few gave the finger. We all had a great time, overall.

03-14-09 pictures by AnonSandmastah - Photobucket

CIMG3493.jpg

CIMG3503.jpg

CIMG3527.jpg

CIMG3532.jpg

Fail Troll who yelled at us and told us to get a job (in this economy?, yeah right).
    CIMG3537.jpg

CIMG3543.jpg

CIMG3546.jpg

CIMG3547.jpg

CIMG3551.jpg
  7. Relyt Member

Oh btw, I almost got run over by a Scientologist coming out of the parking lot. Before he got there, he had walked past me giving me a dirty look. I was walking across the driveway, and he drove as fast as he could, because apparently he really wanted to "meet up" with me at the driveway. Instead of coming out on the right side of the driveway, he swerved over to the left and came within inches of hitting me. So I just flipped him off. Meh.
  8. the anti Member

wow, they tried that again. hit and run tech
  9. Smurf Member

Excellent video, Relyt. You caught some very interesting moments on your video when the Scilons were doing their TR-0s ("when doing TR-0 the person is not allowed to physically move, smile, talk or have any expression whatsoever").

When I told Tim he cracked a smile at us, Martha looked away from her camera & glanced at Tim. When I asked Jeff "Frumpy Man" Farrow where his wife Robin was & if she's working today, Blondie looked away from her camera & glanced at Jeff.

Shame.. shame...Martha & Blondie had to file KRs on them and both are going to have to have a chat with their Ethics Officer again..... thanks to those damn anons.. :)
  10. Smurf Member

According to AGP, they did call the Fire Department who told the anons to be discreet in using the volcano so the Scilons wouldn't keep calling them.

I believe there is a Los Angeles City ordinance calling for stiff fines on those that make frivolously make calls to the fire department, and the cult is no stranger to making frivolous calls.
  11. Smurf Member

12. CantPickaName Member

those are some awesome pics dude

Mine came out like crap..i really need to make some test adjustments
  13. incog712 Member

They're the only ones that can help.
  14. Anonymous Member

So do we know for sure DM did not host the Elron event? Any leaks from insiders regarding this?
  15. exOT8Michael Member

16. Smurf Member

If it was a gray car with a uniformed guy in it... that was Odo Huber. I saw him driving in & out of the garage several times.

The same garage I saw aging buffoon Rick Moxon playing peek-a-boo with anons on Fountain Avenue.
  17. DamOTclese Member

Amusingly after the public exposures about the insane crooks closing the street to real citizens, the stupid fucks didn't even try to get a permit from their cronies this time to try to close the street. Amusing. Anonymous is without a doubt winning.
  18. DamOTclese Member

19. the anti Member

i have a feeling there was a plan to what they did yesterday. i kept noticing them laughed when they didn't think we were watching.
  20. DamOTclese Member

What is that pink thing that Graham has wrapped around his neck? A really big Body Thetan?
  21. Anonymous Member

2jdf2w4.jpg
  22. DamOTclese Member

23. exOT8Michael Member

For those who love Hombre...

:-P

hombrehollywoodstar.jpg
  24. the anti Member

25. Re: Los Angeles March 14, 2009 Post Game

That would be LongPig, tyvm.
  26. Smurf Member

27. Re: Los Angeles March 14, 2009 Post Game

From the looks of it, LA's all about ass.

=P
  28. Smurf Member

That thing he wore made me think of MissAnonPoet and the spaghetti monster she always carried around at the raids. She hasn't posted in 2 months.

Where is that girl?? I miss her.
  29. Re: Los Angeles March 14, 2009 Post Game

Are you calling her a LongPig?
  30. Smurf Member

We are all quite aware why you "miss" our little cherub. :)
  31. cowboyanon2 Member

lol smurf... u had great videos keep up the narration... videos would be dull as hell without it.. but leave lapd alone haha..

am thinking if i was that guy and saw ur video.. would be squirming..
  32. Smurf Member

No. U.
  33. Smurf Member

I like it when hot muscled cops with tight pants squirm. Sorry I missed that.
  34. exOT8Michael Member

Hey, LOL, you are the one who took him to dinner.
    I think OSA does not see the Swedish cherub as being very angelic...
  35. cubby Member

CIMG3503.jpg

l-o-l
  36. cowboyanon2 Member

lol.. think he was squirming when he was watching ur video later with his wife...

guess if it was hot lapd chick.. would think same thing... though maybe not put it in video.. anyway.. with no videos of my own.. who am i to complain.. keep up good work...
  37. Haruhi Member

Peach fucking rocks. That is all.
  38. Anonymous Member

Peach? Is that your drag name?
  39. subgenius Member

This is perfect.