Customize

Los Angeles - Anons unite!

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by PTSwantsCOBinRPF, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Hi BrookeMillenial,

This part of the WWP forum is devoted to fighting Scientology - this thread for the upcoming Los Angeles protest was posted in the community section of our forum called Anonymous vs. Scientology.

We have community sections for Freedom of Information and Occupy Wall Street, as well as newer sections devoted to fighting rape and pedophiles.

Since you seem eager to protest, I would like to point your attention to this recent thread, about a Scientology worker who was in a terrible accident. Scientology does not provide health care to their workers, and as a result, this person faces insurmountable medical expenses. Since you're interested in health care, you may find it worth protesting Scientology over this particular issue. Please take a look at this linked thread:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...n-kevitt-nearly-killed-in-hit-and-run.109431/

Thanks, and welcome.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. This is horrible and wrong. This person who worked there didn't get health insurance and now it sounds like they are millions of dollars in death from 10 surgeries. With the wages they get, there is no way that they could afford health insurance and the donations they received seemed to be very low, although the funding page online doesn't appear to be there anymore. How can they only get 2,000 in donations from 40 donors?

And they didn't offer to pay or help either. It's amazing that he was even able to get the surgeries because the hospital/doctors had no guarantee of getting paid at all since they have no money or insurance. I also read another story where a woman broke her fibula/tibula and they didn't offer to pay or give any insurance. Many people cannot get the care they need if they cannot pay for it and not the best, if they do, it has to be a hospital/doctor which is willing to not get paid, which is hard to find. Then there was another person who had donated 100,000 to them, then fell and broke something, then they didn't give him insurance or pay for anything.

They need to pay for all of it. And the group needs to be more giving. I know they have a lot of money but are not giving it to help. It's amazing he even GOT healthcare when he couldn't pay for it!!!

I think this is a legitimate issue. It could also bring attention to the need for universal healthcare.

Do I meet and wear a mask? I do not know the procedures of it. Do I bring a pro-healthcare sign and the story of the person who didn't get health insurance and millions in debt, and like no donations or help at all (2,000 from what I saw from 40 people)? What kind of Human Right is this! An Update said he would be done with his last surgery June 5th, so this is timely.

Do I ask for donations for the person during this? Or no? I don't know if you actually interact with them. I should ask for them all to receive health insurance so this doesn't happen again and they can receive better health care. This is an example of what happens when there is not Universal Healthcare.

So, what is typical of a person going? I like Human Rights issues, so I don't know how that would fit.
  3. Anonymous Member

Start here: https://whyweprotest.net/community/...ientology-activism-general-information.67664/
  4. I had some strange noises on my computer, is this normal?

Also... why do I need to disguise myself so much? :p Is it really that strange that people have to change their whole bodies? It sounded like that from the article...

Can't I at least dress normal? Why so cautious and leaving so dif. directions all over the place?

I am confused... I don't see why asking for Health Care for this person and the other workers is so strange, it seems like a normal Human Rights issue/campaign to me.And why would people care that I was trying to get them universal insurance/raise awareness? Why I.D. and everything else? What?

Maybe I'm reading this wrong?
  5. anonsoldier Member

Yes, you should meet at the designated area at the proper time. I recommend you scout it out prior to the actual protest (several hours or even day prior) so you're familiar with the lay of the land and can find a good parking place away from the cult as they have been known to follow people, photograph their license plates, and then stalk them. Masks are encouraged but not mandatory as the main goal is to disguise your identity to avoid being stalked, harassed, and otherwise intimidated. Bring water (straw also advisable so you don't have to demask) and sunscreen so you don't get burnt.

Bring a sign, and if you feel healthcare is your focus then please by all means address that issue with your sign's message. If you want to also have flyers, that is exceptionally helpful. Asking for donations however would be inappropriate because the best way to help the people in the cult is to break them free from its influence, and its very likely any money you raised and managed to actually donate would be confiscated by the cult and put into its own coffers. We do interact with them, ranging from outright hostility to honest and open communication, but roughly 90% of the time I'd say all we get is empty looks or ignored entirely.

The best solution isn't to ask for health care for the SeaOrg, it's to help them leave the cult. Healthcare would be nice, but then they're just be slaves for a money grubbing cult eager to use healthcare as another means of controlling its followers lives. They already use salary, time off, and family as a way of extorting submission and compliance, it would be even worse if things like doctor visits were suddenly used as bargaining chips to make Sea Org members do what they were told. Of course, that all supposes the cult decides to be less greedy and spend more money on its employees versus filling the coffers, which is the end goal.

There is no typical for Anonymous. We all come for our own various reasons. What matters is that we are united in our disdain for the cult. I recommend you engage in some heavy reading before the protest so you're well-versed in their backstory and the events of the recent past so you can provide an informed brief to any questions passers-by may have.
  6. anonsoldier Member

Because the cult is incredibly evil and vindictive, so they lie and call the cops and make false reports. Seriously, you need to go read up on what they've done. Calling the cops on protestors is practically a non-issue compared to stuff like Lisa McPherson, Operation Freakout, Operation Snow White, the RPF, the Hole, Disconnection, and so much more.

The cult doesn't care why you're there, they don't care what you think is wrong with them, they only care THAT you are there and THAT you find fault with them. The whys don't matter, they attempt to destroy anyone who criticizes them, even if you think the shade of wallpaper is ugly.
  7. They're known to follow people? Why? It doesn't make sense. I'd just be asking for Health Care, I don't understand why that is so strange to do. And... if I ask for donations for help, I don't know why this is bad if it goes directly to the person and... if they have to be there, then at least they could have healthcare until they 'get out' or w/e, accidents and illness can't be planned and at least its better conditions

And I don't know why they would look at license plates? Doesn't that mean they could find me? Why are they so hostile and why do they even care, the article was strange to me. What is the big deal? It's asking for heatlhcare for all/human rights, helping the poor and sick...
  8. Wow the way Snow White reads, you'd think the gov't would shut them down for infiltrating them! I mean, isn't that like a security risk? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White

Why aren't political parties trying to shut them down? That's like... a threat. With all the anger at Bengazi, IRS, and Furious, you'd think they'd shut scientology down for being like a t_e_r-r-or-i-s-t and conspriing to take over the gov't. Hello?

Also I read about Lisa McPherson... that's also a Human Rights issue and a health care issues... SO WRONG.

Seriously, why don't they step in and shut it down if they tried to conspire (and take over) the gov't, that's like not good at all
    they sound like a t-e-r-r-i-s-t organization or something trying to attack the gov't... so I don't get why people are acting so strange about Human Rights and apparently protecting the gov't
  9. They act like t-e-r--r-o-r-i-s-t-s trying to attack the gov't and take it over!!

Scientology Operation Snow White:

"This project included a series of infiltrations and thefts from 136 government agencies, foreign embassies and consulates, as well as private organizations critical of Scientology, carried out by Church members, in more than 30 countries;[1] the single largest infiltration of the United States government in history[2] with up to 5,000 covert agents.[3] This operation also exposed the Scientology plot 'Operation Freakout', because Operation Snow White was the case that initiated the US government investigation of the Church.[3]

Under this program, Scientology operatives committed infiltration, wiretapping, and theft of documents in government offices, most notably those of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. Eleven highly-placed Church executives, including Mary Sue Hubbard (wife of founder L. Ron Hubbard and second-in-command of the organization), pleaded guilty or were convicted in federal court of obstructing justice, burglary of government offices, and theft of documents and government property. The case was United States v. Mary Sue Hubbard et al., 493 F.Supp. 209 (D.D.C. 1979).[4][5][6][7]"

Wow, if you held up a sign, saying all this, they be gone
  10. They have bases!!

"In 1975, the church sold the Sea Org's ships and moved the organization to land bases around the world, which as of 2003, were operating in Clearwater, Copenhagen, London, Los Angeles, Saint Hill Manor in the UK, and Sydney, with smaller offices in Budapest, Johannesburg, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, and Toronto.[3]"

I mean, hello, this sounds really dangerous especially since they attacked the gov't already and could still be doing it. I mean, this ships and these land bases? What?

I mean, seriously, they act like the T_A-l-i-b-a-n!! Making "bases" owning ships, attacking the gov't what's up with this?

"
    OT III: The Wall of Fire

The cost to 'upgrade' to this level is $8,910.[10]
    Church dogma regards OT III as a dangerous process which can lead to pneumonia, to lack of sleep or even to death if not run correctly. In Church of Scientology of California v. Kaufman, it was noted that the defendant had been required to sign a waiver to the effect that "the Scientology Organization, its branches and members, and L. Ron Hubbard are not responsible for anything that might happen to my body or mind on OT III".[11]"

??

"
    Sea Org members may marry one another, but are not permitted to marry outside the organization; extra-marital sex is also prohibited." Uh

"The Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF) was created in January 1974 as a system of work camps set up by the Sea Org, intended to isolate and rehabilitate members who have not lived up to the church's expectations, have failed security checks, or have violated certain policies. Melton writes that the RPF areas are located within Sea Org facilities, and that there are no locks on the doors.[15]"
    Several scholars, writers and former members have compared the Sea Org to a paramilitary group.[17] :
    um...

"INTROSPECTION RUNDOWN: The first step of the IR is to "isolate the person wholly with all attendants completely muzzled (no speech).":

"A "rundown" in Scientology is a series of prescribed steps designed to produce a certain end result. These steps involve "auditing", which is looking back through a person's past to find some memory that is causing the person present time problems." So it's the person's fault, I see, I'm pretty sure Frued's thing was disproven... that's like 19th century

""When it is obvious the person is out of his psychosis and up to the responsibility of living with others his isolation is ended." [2] The supervisor in charge of the person being isolated tests the person's condition by writing a note, such as "'Dear Joe. What can you guarantee me if you are let out of isolation?'" [2] If Joe does not answer in writing satisfactorily, the supervisor must write back "'Dear Joe. I'm sorry but no go on coming out of isolation yet.'" [2] Of course, "this will elicit a protest from the person" [2]"

Agaisnt Human Rights,... and acting like t-e-r-r-o-r-i-s-t-s attacking the gov't in Operation Snow White and making 'land bases' around the world.. in ships... um..

If ANYONE doesn't see them as horrible after all of this, I don't know what will.

OH, and they tried to take over the American Medical Association, too. After Lisa McPherson, would this really be a good idea? I don't think so.
  11. Anyway, sorry I keep posting!!! It's just horrible stuff about scientology, with human rights violations and attacking the gov't in Operation Snow White, making 'land bases' and all with paramilitary style.

Torturing people in "the hole" it is called reported in Tampa Times:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hole_(Scientology)
    I
    think I'm in... but I'm coming from out of LA... and my main thing is healthcare, which, certainly, they don't support at all with the Kevitt case, McPheren, and ALL the others which are repeated. Not exactly for universal healthcare and I sure don't want them taking over the gov't or Medical Association and torturing people over and over again :(
  12. Operation Earthquake Weather
    >WHERE: Picket and protest Scientology PAC Building (BIG BLUE/A.K.A. The COMPLEX) located at 4833 Fountain Avenue & L. Ron Hubbard Way Los Angeles, CA 90029. Scientology's West Coast headquarters and main Los Angeles location

>WHEN: Saturday June 8th, 2 p.m. (This date falls close enough to a Scientology holiday where they get together and figure out how to screw and oppress their members even better). Park a distance away, put on masks, and meet across the street.

>Actions: Picket and protest by Anons demanding cessation of abusive practices. Attraction of Media Coverage.

>WHAT TO BRING:

Friends
    Signs & Flyers – Use large bold letters and be creative. Please don’t forget to put URL’s on
    them such as : www.Xenu.net, http://www.scientologyslavery.com/,
    Masks (Recommended. Scientology has history of retaliation.) Suit, hat, and tie optional.
    Video Cameras (Record this adventure for evidence and posterity!)
    SUNSCREEN! This is June.. you will need it.
    Water & straws (to drink through your mask)
    Determination
    Positive attitude.

>WHAT NOT TO BRING:
    Negative attitude.
    Spray paint.
    Weapons of any kind.

>GOALS:

Build a network of peaceful yet meaningful opposition against Scientology in Los Angeles.
    To show Scientology they do not go unopposed in Los Angeles despite “Celebrity” support.
    To help Scientology's members be rid of oppression and to see the light.
    To restore families, hearts, minds, and souls.
    To bring awareness to L.A.’s public everywhere of the evils of Scientology.
    To continue to impede the growth of Scientology.

>What you can do to help TODAY:

We need help getting the word out. Even if you do not live in or around Los Angeles, please share this on facebook, twitter, word-of-mouth, and by any other means possible. With your support, this protest could be one big protest indeed. (Twitter @opquakeweather).

===========================================================
    LETTER FROM OPS COORDINATOR

To Whom It May Concern,
    Greetings citizens of the internets. I write this today to inform the reader of a concerning issue. The Los Angeles Scientology branches are finally getting recognition that they are a dangerous cult. However, they are still devastating families, ruining lives, and rending souls with their corruption, ideology, physical abuse, brainwashing, and greed.
    We the united Anon people of Los Angeles California do not accept this, and we will not stand idle while they continue to bring ruin to families, hearts, souls, and minds.

I extend to you a formal invitation to join us at operation EarthQuake Weather on Saturday June the 8th beginning at 2pm at the Los Angeles Complex with signs and flyers to protest & condemn them for various human rights abuses. Spread and share this message with any that are sympathetic to the cause! Whether we number 5 people or 500, we shall be heard. Join us!

If you are part of an anon group in the area, plan on attending, or would like to join the Coalition to help plan this and future events, we welcome you to send an e-mail to Opearthquakeweather@yahoo.com Or start trending this event on Twitter @OPQuakeWeather or by sending a PM right here in this thread.

Bring friends!

P.S. Yes. There will be Delicious Caek!

===========================================================

>MISSION STATEMENT: Scientology has not gone without opposition in Los Angeles and we will continue exposing the truth. We will help free the minds and hearts of your members, and continue to expose your corruption. Even if we prevent one soul from being oppressed, we will have won.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. EXPECT US.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. i'm pretty sure that any letters actually delivered - whether by hand or mail - will very quickly go to the dsa and then up to osai for scrutiny and then into invest cic files (central info center).

i'd feel very vulnerable walking into the org reception to deliver protest letters myself.
  14. The Wrong Guy Member

Sorry about the short notice, but this mention of an event that's on tonight just popped up in my news search:

Pencil This In: Cinema Of Scientology - LAist

Tongue & Groove and Cinefamily have collaborated in a survey of Scientology, which includes a screening of two rare 1960s television documentaries from Britain's Granada Television tonight: Scientology: A Faith For Sale and The Shrinking World of L. Ron Hubbard. The screenings will be followed by a panel examining the Church of Scientology that includes special live guests, one being the screenwriter of Battlefield Earth. 7:30 p.m.; doors open at 7 p.m. $12; free for members.

From http://laist.com/2013/06/19/pencil_this_in_918.php

Also: www.tongueandgroovela.com
    • Like Like x 2
  15. themadhair Member

Looking for a website/forum to include for updating the AnonStillAlive project. So far all I have is angrygaypope's website. Please don't make me have to use that as the LA listing.

Anyone?
  16. socalanon.com mini forum is long gone, due to lack of use. I always used WWP anyway.

I'd ask Smurf, i'm_glib, the anti, or Sam Urai by PM if they know of anything, if you haven't done that already.
  17. Meh, and I know Smurf got banned, but he's still active on ESMB last I checked. I'm sure you can contact him there.
  18. dbloch7986 Member

Has anyone happened to run into my brother at PAC Base? Last I heard he was on security. He's 18 years old, blonde hair, skinny. His name is Alexander Bloch (Alex).
  19. Back to your ESMB hole, idiot.
  20. Harsh don't you think.
    The man was only asking about his bro.
  21. Anonymous Member

Agreed.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. you can follow @opquakeweather on twitter. I will be attempting to motivate SO Cal ANONS to protest again very soon! ;-)
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Following. Wasn't sure how to get connected with any others that wanted to protest. Now I know. Good job on the raid, even if it was small.
  24. I say we have another in the next couple weeks.. who's down?
  25. I'll be there; I'll even reschedule work if necessary. I must clean my mask.
  26. August 12th sound like a good day? I know it's a Monday but have been hearing it's quite special and could in fact encourage SO blowing. Thoughts?
  27. Anonymous Member

Why do you think that day will work?
  28. Here is the Wikipedia detail about Aug 12th :
    Sea Org Day is a special event for all Sea Organization members, with rank and rating promotion ceremonies. It has been alleged by former members that recreational Sea Org Day events are mandatory: one ex-Scientologist claims "the one day a year you are supposed to get the day off, you are made to go on a bus to the beach, be there for roll call, participate in group games, etc."
  29. Sonichu Moderator

Hmm sounds semi legit. I think I'll try to pull some time off to raid. I'll stay posted!
  30. Awesome I'll start a new thread for an August 12th Raid at The Complex.. Operation Earthquake Weather is back and ready to ruffle some more feathers at Big Blue. This time I will get better video footage. :D
  31. Sonichu Moderator

Make sure you post a link to your new thread here!
    • Like Like x 1
  32. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 2
  33. Anonylemmi Member

34. BlackRob Member

35. Rod Keller Member

Echo Park Ave address is Echo Lake Park. I doubt they closed the whole park, so it should be possible to get close. This is 1822 Sunset.

1922.jpg
  36. The Wrong Guy Member

Unlimited Expansion And Prosperity | Mike Rinder

Screenshot-12.png

This email went out one minute before the scheduled start of this “seminar.” They dun cansulled it.

Maybe not so much unlimited expansion and prosperity for the seminar leaders.

Continued here, with lotsa comments:
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/unlimited-expansion-and-prosperity/
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Ogsonofgroo Member

One minute before it was to begin? Seriously folks, does this seem like almost too derpy to believe? what was the point of a frikken e-mail when everyone who was going to show up is already there? *facepalm#097*
    Like, um, just stand there and tell people to go away maybe? In person? Oh, wait.............

Then again, all it'd take for the same result some days, is for a couple of people showing up as Anons an' go 'boo!', probably some nasty rumor though :p

"How to START and EXPAND any ACTIVITY!"

Laughing my fucking ass at the "How to hadle POWAHZ!" Eeek-eek runaway!

woo-hoo. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz < activity

Good lordy, isn't that what play-school was all about?

that ad ... so bad... if I were a scilon I'd probably not show up too...
  38. Anonymous Member