Customize

Los Angeles 4/24/10 2pm Big Blue

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2010.

1. the anti Member

2. AIN Member

3. Anonymous Member

Re: Los Angeles

Propose that for a flash raid, but it is too dead for a global.
    I have been there many times. Little foot traffic (the Mission gets foot traffic but the Way to Happiness building, not so much.

Also, the Glendale mission is just a single door. Not much space. Very little to see.
  4. Keyumdi Member

Gotcha
  5. PO1 Member

I and a friend are in for the 24th at 2:30 or 3:00 at Big Blue right?

HOTWOG - will anyone else be with you?
  6. the anti Member

alright, so a plan is set now?

anyone with an ipod and speakers might want to bring it and load the audio of this on

7. panzerknacker Member

I think the Festival of Books is out on account of how quickly we'll get thrown out. Also, CoS (or Bridge or Gold) still doesn't appear on the list of exhibitors.

The opening at Big Blue sounds like a good idea, but we'd have to get there by 2pm at the latest, as the Scilons have orders to be there before 2:30. I imagine after that we'll be screened from their view. I'm not saying no one should raid that—someone has to—but do we really want to make that the main event?

Maybe do Big Blue opening as a flash raid first, then have the main global at HGB at 4pm?

Let's just be clear about the raid location. We don't want a situation like we had last month.
  8. the anti Member

if someone can pop by UCLA the night before and check that would be awesome. you never know

edit:

Galaxy Press 503
    7051 Hollywood Blvd.
    Hollywood, CA 90028
    323-466-7815
    www.goldenagestories.com
    Publisher of L Ron Hubbard fiction works.
  9. Anonymous Member

I can't make it until 4-5pm.

PanzerKnacker, epic tho his signs may be, is addicted to hornlove and foot traffic, and it makes him say ridiculous things.

I say we should be where the Scilons are opening their Idle Org, and it should be the April Global for real.

I don't care if it's early in the day, it's the chance to have the biggest impact for the smallest investment. We should field big signs, lots of anons, lots of masks; a contingent of masked and unmasked raiders at both N & S ends of LRH Way. There will be so many high-ranking Scilons there, so many public Scilons and donors too, and the event will go on all evening for sure. We would be enturbulating those who need it most. At the reopening of LA Day we'd be striking at The Core.

Though you might get more public at HGB, media are already doing great at inoculating them. The Sea Org will walk by once or twice in a swarm, ignoring you.

At LA Day, we have a much better chance to turn the next Mark Headley or Paul Haggis.
  10. Anonymous Member

I am sure all the Sea Orgers within 50 miles will be shipped out to La Org to make it seem packed. well, except the gold staffers (ownd)
  11. Anonymous Member

Re: Los Angeles April 24th

[IMG]

OSA has failed again! Anonymous knows when the Grand Opening is and now the Scilons will be exposed to harmful amounts of CULT BUSTING DATA. The Scilons should invest in ear plug tech for such occasions.

[IMG]
  12. panzerknacker Member

I have to correct myself on two counts:

1. The Galaxy Press is on the list of exhibitors at the Festival of Books. I only looked up CoS, Bridge and Golden ___. Missed that one. So, yes, they will be there.

2. Big Blue does make more sense. I'd say I'm actually most addicted to enturbulating Scilons, but I'd been led to believe recently that we have more impact talking to the public than the culties who are left because they're the most brainwashed. This is incorrect, I guess? Crashing the party at Big Blue sounds awesome. In light of their "be inside to hide by 2:30" start time, what time should we arrive?
  13. Ruin Member

so.. since we had this nice chat, final details. Where? When( date and time and specific area[besides just LA]) and what to bring?

make this simpler for the other Anons.
  14. Anonymous Member

Some "Independent Scientologists" are chatting that David Miscavige will be at the re-opening... and that L. Ron Hubbard will be shut down for the event....

Trying to confirm...... anyone talk to Mark Lowell lately??
  15. Anonymous Member

It was already mentioned here last week in the LA Times FoB thread.

They will have more than the Galaxy Press Booth...they just don't announce the other ones in the program. We have to search for them. Usually, it is a small Dianetics and a small Bridge Publications booth. Both will have e-meters. Great way to take a test!

I would like to go to BB, but I always go to the FoB every year (I like books)...so take good pics for me please.
    It will be interesting to see if on Sat, there are less scilons or handlers at UCLA from years past so they can be at the LA Org event.

Please consider coming to UCLA on Sunday though. Any updates on booth locations etc will appear in this thread:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/121-flash-raids/la-times-ucla-festival-books-april-24-25-a-65139/
  16. the anti Member

alright, so far I think this is what the plan is PAC Base this saturday the 24th. say start time be between 2 and 2:30?

seems to be a few newfags joining us, here is the location for you

4810 Sunset Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90027
    Google Maps

if you are taking subway over PM me your area and I'll find you a save place to drop your car off

anything else?
  17. AIN Member

kudos will go to the person who posts pics of OSA crying when we show up at their super sekkrit opening.
    sidenote, how sad is it that their GRAND opening has to be a sekkrit?
  18. hotwog Member

Hi PO1! It looks like it's just going to be me. My husband thinks I'm crazy for doing this so he doesn't want to come. I have wanted to get active in something for a long time and this is what I have finally settled on:)
  19. hotwog Member

Ok, so is it big blue at 2:00? This is my first time and I don't want to be wandering around LA looking for you guys! LOL! Definately don't want to be handled by myself first time out!
  20. Anonymous Member

Just as a word, a lot of socal gets there a little late...but when you get there, perhaps find a good place to see that others are there. Don't be alone. If they indeed are having a big party there, there will be a lot of scilons. Make sure you see other anons, especially with cameras.

Once you are with the anons, no problems.
  21. Holl Anon Member

You're the newbie. You're will be handled by our favorite Scio that handles all the new anons - Patty Baber.

Trust me, you'll walk away laughing your ass off...
  22. panzerknacker Member

Big Blue by 2pm—and let's really do 2pm. The whole "socal is always late" thing is just a self-fulfilling prophecy. I'll be there on time.

Best of luck to the Festival of Books detail. Definitely make sure one of you guys brings a video camera.
  23. Ruin Member

VidCam: check
    Poster saying, "Scientology, You have Failed, Please die": check
    transportation: check

mask:check

Ruin here, gtg
  24. Anonymous Member

YES!!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF XENU, SOMEONE UPDATE THE OP.

APR 24
    2PM
    BIG BLUE
  25. PO1 Member

Re: Los Angeles 4/24/10 2pm Big Blue

Once again, me and a friend will be there at 2pm. I really hope there's a lot of people. This will be my very first raid so I'm pretty excited.

I'm so proud of everyone that's doing this. I should've gotten involved a long time ago.
  26. PO1 Member

My friend was and still is really into this. When he told me stories of what goes on in this cult I emediately wanted to do something about it.
  27. panzerknacker Member

I'm willing to bring a couple loaner signs—but only a couple. I'll give dibs to the people who are there first. I think I might give one away, too.

Noobs: bring a sign. Otherwise we're just a bunch of people standing around in masks. I wrote a tutorial on sign making a while back that you may find useful (though you ought to consider using 24x36 instead of the massive traffic-sized 36x48s I sometimes bring). There are lots of other good sign-making methods in the How-To section, so look through it.
  28. PO1 Member

Nice. I'll make a sign. I'll have to check out the links.
  29. Anonymous Member

There is a ZombieWalk going on that day as well.
    So if after you bug BB, some of you might want to join the zombies on Hollywood Blvd.

Also a great way to get your signs photographed.

ZOMBIE WALK LA! | Facebook
  30. Holl Anon Member

Our favorite cult got some coverage at 0:16. Now, if we can convince some of the zombies to go into the Testing Center for photo ops.....

31. beef Member

No way I can make the 2:00 time... but I'll wander in around 3ish most likely. It will be nice to meet the newbies! I'm now hitting my one year anniversary of physically protesting.
  32. girhappy91 Member

im so sorry I have been really busy
  33. girhappy91 Member

thanks for the tip I will do my best
  34. girhappy91 Member

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i have work! God dammit
  35. Anonymous Member

Late comers are responsible for bringing the delicious caek.
  36. chrisanon Member

YAY! Girlhappy's first raid!!

Bracing for epci!

ETA:

Actually, it looks like you have work.

Unbracing for non-epic.

What is this time-consuming job you have? Are you a gigolo?
  37. girhappy91 Member

A gigolo part time, actually I am being trained as a cashier at a super market so many codes to learn! Banana 4011, Papaya 3122, orange 4013, Pineapple 4029 and the list goes on. I was really hoping I could make it. It makes my heart strain I could not participate in this event. :[ I wish I didn't have to be so anonymous but that's how things go. grrrrrr well my schedule this week is

work-
    Tuesday 3-9p.m. Wednesday 3-9p.m Thursday 3-9p.m. Saturday 3:30-9:30p.m. Sunday 10 a.m.-5p.m.

Pretty much next week will be the same work schedule plus on top of that I am a college student....
    But I will do my best

Im trying to check back in everyday and I wish you the best of luck on this event. I just wish I could go. Soon I will let you know when I don't work and hopefully bust an epic raid that will be unforgotten!

Viva~
  38. Anonymous Member

39. girhappy91 Member

40. Pikachu Member

Girlhappy, all of us have lost our jobs due to protesting. All of us are unemployed. So, you know, quit your job while you're ahead and you will meet some very beautiful femanons like xenubarb, mudkips, noirangeles, and even me! Or, you know, stay in your mom's basement with that JOB OF YOURS because it's warmer in there than it is out in the real world.