Customize

Looking to interview people from OWS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by countrcultur, Nov 7, 2011.

1. countrcultur Member

Hey guys, I have a podcast called countrcultur and I'm looking to do continual coverage of ows and the whole occupy movement. I am from northern Canada so the only way I can get first hand reports from people who are there. I want to start a fundraiser of some kInd on my site to help with winter preparations so these interviews would also help promote that.

Anyway, anyone who is at one of the occupy centers who is willing to talk please let me know. Interviews to be done on Skype unless that's not ok and we can figure something else out. Thanks
  2. Glenn Beck Member

I dunno, I'm kind of busy right now. Maybe a rain-check for later.
  3. Durga Member

We have contacts in several cities. Most large Occupations have a media team that can be contacted through their website or twitter,so you may want to hit those as well. Is there a specific group you'd like to be in touch with?
  4. Anonymous Member

Plenty of Twitter tags out there, Indymedia, good luck with countrcultur and fundraising!
  5. "Anyway, anyone who is at one of the occupy centers who is willing to talk please let me know."

are you at an occupy center Glenn? How are you going to help by regurgitating Fox News' feeds??
  6. Anonymous Member

wat.
    isn't he leadarfag?
  7. veravendetter Member

If I wasn't playing Skyrim, this whole capitalism thing would be on it's knees, and I'd totally tell you how I over-throwed the man; but there's a dragon threatening the village. Sorry not more help OP.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. countrcultur Member

Did the interview today with some anons. Not sure if i can post a link...
  9. countrcultur Member