Customize

Looking for people in Bangkok, Thailand

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by Quaxo, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Quaxo Member

Looking for people in Bangkok, Thailand

Looking for people interested in organizing a protest against the Cult of Scientology here in Bangkok, Thailand. As far as I know, the last protest against their presence here was in late 2008, and that was a solo job. I'd like to organize something much larger to raise awareness here of the Cult's activities.

There is no set date at the moment. Given the current anti-government protests happening in Bangkok at the moment, it might be wise to wait until that has run its course.
  2. ryangiggs Member

Re: Looking for people in Bangkok, Thailand

Got any location pics?
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Re: Looking for people in Bangkok, Thailand

So what is actually going on over in Thailand right now?

News on TV is being vague, same with online news outlets :/
  5. Re: Looking for people in Bangkok, Thailand

^^^ This

I would spend the time planning for now. Protests are the last thing Thailand needs now. I plan to retire there in a few years, if the CULT is still around we can raid by day and party by night.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Malaysia anon here - Malaysia is just south of Thailand. It's front page news here.

Bangkok is a big mess right now, violence and large protests, a weak leader trying to hold onto power, but the military isn't backing up the current government. I tend to side with the red shirts - pro-Thaskin. In my opinion, Thaskin is the best option for the foreseeable future for running Thailand and calming things down a bit.

There is not much in the way of middle class in Thailand, there is lots and lots of poor people, and a small percentage of rich people. The current government is basically siding with the rich elite, and screwing over the masses of poor people. Just my opinion. Ask OP for his better informed opinion.
  7. Quaxo Member

You obviously know nothing about Thailand, Thaksin, the military, the current government, or what is happening here right now. If you wish to discuss the situation there, do it in a more appropriate thread. This thread is intended for the planning of a rally in Bangkok against the Cult of Scientology, not to spread rumors or give your opinion of the political situation here.

If anyone wants current news on it, you can try http://www.bangkokpost.com or http://www.nationmultimedia.com.

Ryangiggs, I'm still trying to figure out which of the two addresses I've got for the Cult in Bangkok is the current one. Both are located across town from me, so it's difficult for me to get over there. When I can, I'll see if I can some pictures. I know one of the addresses has a room number, so it's possible it might be located in a building near Silom Road.

To the others with concerns about current protests: I have every intention of taking time to plan this and taking no action now, just taking the time now to plan and spread the word. No date will be set for this until the current situation is resolved.
  8. Quaxo Member

Church of Scientology Mission of Bangkok
    5 Soi Pipat, Room 811
    Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
    Thailand
    011 (+662) 637-6929

Seems this is the current address and number for Bangkok listed on Co$'s website. I'll try to go there myself, verify, and get pictures. It's not far from the Chong Nonsi and Sala Daeng BTS stations on Silom Road, but given the current threat from the anti-government protesters to move into this very area this weekend, I think I'll wait before going down there to verify.
  9. Tofuman666 Member

Best of luck Thaianon.
  10. ryangiggs Member

Good luck, Quaxo
  11. pedrofcuk Member

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
  12. Quaxo Member

Things have escalated a bit and moved down Silom Rd., with 4 grenade attacks last night literally meters from where we'd be protesting. For now, this whole thing will have to be on hold until things get solved.
  13. Anonymous Member

oh shi
  14. Anonymous Member

In the mean time, since planning a raid at this point would be pointless, why not protest in some other ways? We do have their address. Make use of the postal system from where ever you live.
  15. Anonymous Member

We must do all we can to keep scientology out of what is our most sacred and legendary Trap Farm.
  16. Anonymous Member

Explosions in your Bangkok, eh?

I have heard tell that Bangkok isn't just a proper noun.

When my friends drive erratically or dangerously, someone always says, "This isn't Bangkok."

But when we'd like to encourage reckless driving, as when one is racing to beat a red light, someone might say, "Bangkok it!"

That is to say, English-speakers find that Bangkok, more than just a place name, can be used in many humorous and double-entendre situations, especially as a verb.

Try it ;) you'll like it.
  17. AnonyVix Member

Hope things get solved soon. Keep up the good work.

Have to ask, are the scilons laying down a thick covering of "Way To Happiness", if not why not? According to Miscavige this is like pouring oil on troubled waters; he didn't say if it was burning oil though.
  18. Anonymous Member

Dr. Chanakan Boonnuch is the NURSE in scilon press releases. As scilon press releases go, her name is usually spell wrong, and she is often mistake to be a medical doctor. I think she is a NURSE with a PhD degree in something other than medicine. She is sometimes correctly referred to as a research nurse.

She got a group of people in the biggest (?) hospital spreading scn. She wrote papers on assist tech used in the South Asia tsunami and some conferences accepted it.

ชื่อ-นามสกุล : ดร. ชนากานต์ บุญนุช
    Dr. Chanakan Boonnuch
    ตำแหน่ง : พยาบาลผู้ชำนาญการ
    เบอร์โทรศัพท์ : 02-419-9046
    E-mail : bchanakan@yahoo.com

hospital link: ºØ¤ÅÒ¡Ã

คลิกเพื่อดูรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติม ชื่อภาพ : P.P. Dr.Chanakan Boonnuch
    *รายละเอียดย่อ*
    12th Pass President Of Rotary Club Of Nongkhaem, Bangkok Thailand.

District : 3350
    Club Code : 29051

ประเภทอาชีพ : นักวิจัยทางการแพทย์
  19. Anonymous Member

It's not that we don't believe you, but where did you get this information from? Can you cite some source specifically that links this woman to the Cult?

I have plans regarding members of Co$ here, but I must have evidence that a person is involved with the Cult before I start making accusations. I won't accuse an innocent person of being involved with the Cult in a way that could potentially ruin their reputation.

As for my "plans", I certainly mean nothing immoral or illegal. I am simply planning on a campaign of truth. Truth about the Cult and those who are involved with it. There's no crime in telling the truth.

I doubt at this time we can gather the numbers we need to do a serious protest here in Thailand, nor is this a good time to have a protest and no time soon will be most likely, but we can certainly educate and inoculate those who might become victims.
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

scientologytoday.org currently down, and it's not just me
  23. ZeroC Member

24. Anonymous Member

The Bangkok org phone number again @ 8 minutes in the first vid.
    02 637 6929
    lol at ZeroC's dancing "hold" music @ 9 minutes in 1st vid and @ beginning of 2nd vid

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/bangkok-org-recon-report.68681/#post-1363392

Church of Scientology Mission of Bangkok
    64 Pan Road
    Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
    Thailand
    Tel: 662-637-6929
    E-mail: bangkok@scientology.net
    • Like Like x 1