Customize

Looking for fellow Anons in Ireland

Discussion in 'Other Countries' started by Purple Moose, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Purple Moose Member

Hi guys n gals,
    My name is Purple Moose.
    I have just become a member & I am looking for fellow Anons in Ireland & was also wanting to know if there are any plans for a protest this Saturday in Dublin for OP Big Brother Aug 31st 2013?
    If anybody has any info regarding this? Time, place etc..... I would be very grateful for the info. 8)
    I have been Anonymous for a few months now & I have been spreading the word & turning peoples heads towards Anonymous & awakening people to the attrocities & corruption that is going on within the governments world wide & I feel the need to get actively involved & make a protest against the NSA & their Big Brother agenda.
    As there are many protests happening globally on Saturday August 31st 2013 I feel it necessary to be involved in a protest in Dublin, the city that I am currently living in, if there is one planned?
    So if anyone knows about plans to protest, could you please let me know?
    Thanx Very much! Purple Moose. 8) xxx
  2. Anonymous Member

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...s-vs-scientology-rally-dublin-ireland.113255/
  3. Asheera Member

Moved out of the AnonVScientology section since this has nothing to do with Scientology.

The only anon group I know of in Ireland is here: http://anonireland.org

They seem to be strictly into protesting Scientology so I don’t think they are what you are looking for.

If there is no protest organised for Dublin then you could try taking the onus and organising one.
  4. Asheera Member

5. Purple Moose Member

6. Purple Moose Member

Thanks for the link to Anon Ireland Asheera! 8)
    I don't really know that many people here in Dublin to do this yet but I am willing to go into Dublin city centre & make a protest against the NSA in unison with the people elsewhere in the world on Saturday 31st August 2013.
    Would anyone else like to get involved with me on this??? This Saturday!!! 8) xxx
  7. Anonymous Member

I think you'll find that organized protests require somewhat more planning-time than four days.