Customize

Looking for Enturbulation Press Corps Volunteers!

Discussion in 'Translation and Text Composition Projects' started by Consensus, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Consensus Member

Looking for Enturbulation Press Corps Volunteers!

Anonymous has put out a number of press releases in our long past, and I've had the pleasure of working with many of you on a few of those press releases. I know we have talented PR professionals on this site, and I'm looking to form an unofficial gathering of these people as a resource for Anonymous.

It the 'Enturbulation Press Corps', and not 'Anonymous Press Corps', because nobody can really claim to speak *for* Anonymous (merely as[/] Anonymous). Nonetheless, I'm confident that, if we keep our press releases sharp and consistent with the overall consensus of Anonymous, the movement will embrace these press releases as they have in the past. This will not be a formal organization, and all are welcome to come and go. We are not interested in creating a clique.

In particular we're looking for people with experience writing and editing press releases, who have experience working with the media, and who have innovative ideas on how to get our ideas to the press. A 'Press Room' (for the Enturbulation.org front page) is in the works.

To volunteer, you can post here, PM me, or simply continue to frequently check this forum for projects to work on. We will also often reply in relevant Breaking News and General Discussion threads to bring in people with specific knowledge of whatever topic a current press release addresses.

Thanks for all the help. We're hoping to get some serious media saturation going in the next month.
  2. Anonymouse Member

Re: Looking for Enturbulation Press Corps Volunteers!

You can count me in. :)

I don't have much experience except in writing. No media contacts or experience with media....but I can write!!

It's...better than nothing? :whistle:
  3. darawk Member

Same. I've got nothing to do with the press, but I can write a bit and i'm willing to do it.
  4. Ann O'Nymous Member

5. Anonymous J1b Member

What they said.

Edit: darawk and mouse, not Ann 2.
  6. Ann O'Nymous Member

7. CVAnonymous Member

Count me in, too.
  8. DrAdlaiAtkins Member

Currently in the midst of the busiest few weeks of my life - once the madness subsides, and my axe
  9. Kaminonymous Member

i'm a 1/10th competent editor/add-on-er.
    i've a half-decent vocabulary, if you'd have me on board.
    (also, i'm not that swift at the whole "thinking" and "noticing things" that you kids are up to. i'd have to be PM'd if there was anything important)