Customize

Looking for a Chanology flag

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Firestorm2408, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Firestorm2408 Member

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Looking for a Chanology flag

Read the Description dude

I will be getting new flags in soon. I am putting this auction up so people can find the flags. I sell them for $26, so save this auction and check in later. If you are looking for one of these flags, go to ask seller a question and let me know. When I get the flags in I'll let you know. The following is the discription is what I sold and will be selling. This is an Anonymous Flag. It measures 3' by 5'. Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us. Over two hunderd flags sold world wide, so far. These will be collecters items soon. Slappys' going down. The cults of scientologys days are numbered. Don't worry about me. There are no CO$ down here, lets keep up the good work. If you have any questions let me know. Also check out my feedback and my YouTube account hotscubagreg. International shipping is $10.50. Thanks Greg
  3. Rheinländer Member

This is a very good e-bayer!
  4. Anonymous Member

IIRC Subgenius who posts here has meet the guy that sells these. He is from Michigan and came back to Mich. for a visit and meet up with Subgenius for a 2 man raid and the guy even gave him a flag.
  5. Firestorm2408 Member

Ah I see.... Appologies for this but when i saw the price tag I thought the person who refferred me to him was screwing with me lol
  6. avbb Member

I have ordered flags from him several times, he is reputable and supports Chanology
  7. adhocrat Member

Got one last month from him.
  8. anonymous612 Member

Link in the OP is Hotscubagreg. He's probably supplied most of the anon flags around (we have two) and he's *very* reliable. The flags are excellent quality, too.

EDIT: and yes maybe I should check dates before posting.
  9. Cudgel Member

Dude is in the U.S> Virgin Islands. I bought one of his flags last year. Prompt delivery. I'd buy from him again.

10. SOJOA Member

St Thomas? Does that mean every order is international?
  11. Cudgel Member

As a U.S. protectorate/territory there's no customs. Came first class mail.

12. SOJOA Member

Oh ok great. Ill def get one when their up
  13. Anonymous Member