Customize

[LONDON] Stress test in Oxford Street right nao - pic [1 March 2009 3:58 PM]

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Drunk Member

Re: [LONDON] Stress test in Oxford Street right nao - pic [1 March 2009 3:58 PM]

All you need is one anon with a Guy Fawkes mask to stand there, and the tables will be taken down. :D
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

Re: [LONDON] Stress test in Oxford Street right nao - pic [1 March 2009 3:58 PM]

^^
    ITT: Faggots using too many colours and HUEG text sizes in their posts.
    On that note;
    LOLOLOL TIEM FOR TROLLIN, LOLOL, TWITTER R FGTS BUT IS COOL
  5. Anonymous Member

zOMG, i'm too busy fapping over that twitpic.

TWITTER FTW!!!
  6. Anonymous Member

LOLOLOL
    TWITTER IS KEWEL!!!1one!11!!eleventy
  7. basil Member

120 miles away at present sorry but that's a common location for them, right opposite Ann Summers.

Protip for the guys... get a stress test, make sure you have a female tester, and when the needle twitches and they ask you what you were thinking of, apologise and say you were thinking how good she'd look in that lacy little number in the window over there *point* and see what the response is.

It may also work for the femanons if you're that way inclined :)
  8. lol9000 Member

hahaaa

I would go up, but I'm over an hour away and I just cba.
  9. Anonymous Member

aye, no point if you're far away. But for people in the area it might be fun. btw, what happens? Do they call the police? Do we just stand across the street and shout stuff (as the public watches on and laughs?)
  10. Spangly Member

If they call the police and the police turn up, remember to get the police to find out if they've been actually selling Dianetics there. If so, raise the issue of street trading licenses with the police, and how the scifags don't have any.
  11. LeakLicker Member

Pl0x to be moving this thread to a better location, mods?
  12. Anonymous Member

This was a potential raid. Next time this happens, it could be very amusing (for the public to watch). How funny would it be it EVERYONE in the street starting chanting 'scam' or 'cult' over and over again, until they left.
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Spangly Member

Also, the phone numbers and how-to-harpoon info has been condensed down into a handy printable thingy, for ease of taking with you.
  15. FUCK Member

I liek that flier. use it.