Customize

London Rates Relief Based Talk

Discussion in 'Scientology Property Tax' started by Bluebell, Aug 31, 2010.

1. RolandRB Member

Who or what actually owns the London Ideal Org building? It would be nice to know that whatever owns it is not a registered charity in the UK. That way, if it is not wholly or mainly used for charitable purposes (which it never was) then somebody has to pay the non-domestic rates.
  2. RolandRB Member

I am still very unhappy about the City of London Corporation sponsoring the cult to commit child abuse to the tune of 300K GBP per year. I wish I could write a letter to the comptroller to tell him about the fraud that was perpetrated upon them but I can not come up with the wording. But if there were somebody out there that could come up with the wording who did not want to face the unpleasant consequences when the cult found out about it then that letter they wrote could instead have been sent by me with my signature on it if that person were willing.
  3. Anonymous Member

PM me the details...
  4. DeathHamster Member

5. RolandRB Member

I wonder if the City of London Corporation, in the interests of treating all charities in its borough equally fairly, have assumed the role of the overseer of COSRECI in that it operates on an equal basis with other charities in the UK. Perhaps somebody would like to draft a letter. It could be me who posts it if there is a problem with murdered pets and such-like.
  6. RolandRB Member

^^ maybe somebody who is good at writing letters to local authorities could help out with this one. Please PM me if you can help.
  7. RolandRB Member

I just thought I would point out one small thing that perhaps nobody has considered before. I have read many of the UN-audited accounts that COSRECI has filed with Companies House in the UK. For each and every year, nearly all their income has been paid to other churches as owed to them. It does not say what those other churches are, but it would be fair to assume they are controlling churches in the US and maybe offshore Scientology trusts as well. COSRECI was set up by the controlling Church in the US and is answerable to them. If they sap their fingers then COSRECI must jump, or have their "trustees" spend ten years in the Hole. So when they do get a HUGE subsidy from the City of London Corporation then how does that money get spent? The answer to that you can already work out. It gets given to the "churches" they owe money to. The British taxpayer is paying off the debts of COSRECI to make the US cult of Scientology that much richer.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Random guy Member

I think we fairly safely can conclude it's not the Pentecostals or the Church of the Sub-Genus
  9. RolandRB Member

This ECHR judgment against the LDS Church might mean that the clams can not fall back on the "place of public religious worship" argument if they ever lost rates relief on their church at 146 Queen Victoria Street.

http://hudoc.echr.coe.int/sites/eng/pages/search.aspx?i=001-141369#{"itemid":["001-141369"]}

If they ever did lose that rates relief then I think they would implode in two years in the UK and would probably close down in the country apart from a few "city offices".
    • Like Like x 2
  10. tinfoilhatter Member

so why has no one made a fuss over this yet? This looks like a good argument, and in this economy, politicians are looking for any excuse to cut someones funding.
  11. White Tara Global Moderator

COLCORP runs like a private corporation rather than a govt arm.
  12. RolandRB Member

Some people have but it has gotten nowhere. The CoLCorp regard the laws of the land as purely advisory - it is they who finance government so they have never felt any obligation to actually give heed to laws in the sense of actually obeying them. But they are glad those laws are there as they are effectively paying for the formulation of these laws to keep the rest of the country under proper financial control.
    • Like Like x 1