Customize

London protest to support Assange and Wikileaks this Saturday 11th December

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Re: London protest to support Assange and Wikileaks this Saturday 11th December

marinemarlbmanfallujah7fp.jpg

Reporting in.

EDIT: Sky News are sending a crew. Get your glad rags out.
  3. Re: London protest to support Assange and Wikileaks this Saturday 11th December

My soopa sekrit sauces inform me that Al-Jazeera are also intending to cover this.
  4. AnonyHamster Member

Re: London protest to support Assange and Wikileaks this Saturday 11th December

I'll try my best to be there
    Battle_Hamster_Goes_South_by_ursulav.jpg
  5. Re: London protest to support Assange and Wikileaks this Saturday 11th December

Planning to be there too.

Be good to see you.

EDIT: Is this going to go down like one of our raids, or like a Student Fees Riot? Because if the police try and get the kettle on, I'm fucking off for some proper tea
  6. Re: London protest to support Assange and Wikileaks this Saturday 11th December

I plan to be there provided I'm not in too much pain.
    I get some epic pain in my knees and sometimes hip when they get cold which makes standing around outside in winter difficult.

Volunteers to human crutch duty?
  7. AnonyHamster Member

I'll volunteer for that Trap, and I'll provide general first aid inside the protest if we need it at all
  8. Smurf Member

I hope it's alot quieter than the student protest today. Someone nearly gave Prince Charles' horse a stroke.

Protesters attack car w/ Prince Charles inside | abc7.com
  9. Anonymous Member

My money's on a lot more serious than the raids, a lot less lulz, and yet still remaining mostly peaceful.
  10. Anonymous Member

femanons beware of a smoothtalking guy named julian: wear chastity belts
  11. Anonymous Member

Anonymous is marching once again
    Godspeed, an' go get 'em girls
  12. Re: London protest to support Assange and Wikileaks this Saturday 11th December

In which case, I suggest a pre-raid rendezvous. Check your PMs folks
  13. fimoman Member

I'll be there! Its abotu time I crawled back outta my basement and got back in the game (Speaking of which...)

And Ill see if any of my lackeys wanna come along too.
  14. LocalSP Member

[IMG]
  15. garlic Member

Will come along providing i'm out of bed early enough. Will make up for not having to go earlish on the 18th
  16. Anonymous Member

Hmmm. Looks like the organisers had an OH SHI- moment when they realised that they were supposed to be actually fucking organising something:
    *Sigh* fucking amateurs. The tl;dr of it is that the protest is still going ahead, but these clowns aren't doing anything more to organise it. Fuck knows if they've even called the police to let them know. Also they need to lrn2protestlegislation. Anon may have to step up and take charge here.
  17. Re: London protest to support Assange and Wikileaks this Saturday 11th December

The 'Organiser' was a bit pants. All enthusiasm and no clue.

About 20 people turned up to protest. At least half of those were anons. There were more press/media then protesters.

After shuffling over to the US Embasy and shouting at an empty building for a bit (Its a Saturday, the only people there were the security guards) anon took charge and went flyering in Lester Square.

We are now in the pub refuelling our trolling glands.
  18. Anonymous Member

Goes to show the reliability of the facebook group they used to plan really. 250ish confirmed as attending there, 100+ maybes, and 20 actually turned up.

My apologies for not making myself, powercut knocked out my alarm so I slept in.
  19. XenuV2 Member

Lol
    It seems you can't count on facebook
    Kudos to the anon who took charge
    My money is on White, or Spangly
  20. Re: London protest to support Assange and Wikileaks this Saturday 11th December

White?
    You seriously need to put some lurk in your lrn2loldon so you can lurk more while you lrn.

Sorry guys for leaving in such a hurry in the pub earlier. I was starting to feel too unwell coupled with the pain and needed to GTFO while I was still capable of catching a train.
  21. Anonymous Member

Well done for turning out guise.
  22. Anonymous Member

LOL newfag >:3

We love you anyway though
  23. Pigeon Member

There are more protests on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

Sunday protest is at Speakers' Corner in Hyde Park at 2pm. Important people are going to speak about the Assange case... apparently. Looks like 70 or so people, so 40 might turn up if we're really lucky!

The protests on Monday and Tuesday have their own campaign website, justiceforassange.com (facebook). They're looking much smaller but much better-organised than the Saturday one, so support them any way you can.

Monday protest is at the Swedish embassy from 2pm till 4pm.

Tuesday protest is at Westminster Magistrates' Court, 1pm till 4pm. This is the big one. Assange's extradition case will be heard inside the court that day. Get to this one, faggots. You don't have a job that day.

YAEY PIGGUN IS LEADER OF ANONYMOUS
  24. XenuV2 Member

I feel the love.
    will try to keep fails at minimum levels
    no promises though.
  25. XenuV2 Member

I'm there for defo on Tuesday. will get back to you about Monday
    Sunday (i.e. today at 01:28AM) not possible
    see you soon Pidgeon
  26. Pigeon Member

Faggotry alert, but could those who don't mind the tinfoil state "attending" on the event page on facebook, and spread invites? If the protest looks big, more people are likely to come along.

There'll probably be a lot of people there just for the trial, so it should be pretty well-attended. Also, media. Woo.
  27. fimoman Member

Anybody found any links to the interviews various anons did at the Saturday 11th protest? It'd be cool to see/read them.
  28. WhiteNight Member

Fuck you lot. Yeah, you heard me! I can be organised sometimes. You love me really =D
    Thanks for the faith V2 lol. No, nothing to do with me while i'm in Manc. Speaking of which, sadly won't see you faggots on the 18th but I have something lulzy planned for 23rd / 24th so we'll see about that.