Customize

London Mini-Raid - Saturday 5th April

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Anony-Nony-No, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Undesignated Member

Re: London Mini-Raid - Saturday 5th April

haha looks like it was a healthy bowl full of WIN.
  2. Anony-Nony-No Member

Anononononononon (where does it end?!): epic. mines the wooden one. (clipboards are trés useful) i'll grab it off you at reconnect if that's ok?
  3. Re: London Mini-Raid - Saturday 5th April

Um, how about no? Most fast food chains get their chicken from those sort of conditions; doesn't bother me. KFC is a bucket of shit and calories, but it's tasty and now something of a londonfag mini-meme :) To quote that other guy, Anonymous is not your personal army. I wish Paul Fetch could figure that out...

And to Enturbulated Xenu, nice vid :D Send me my footage ASAP, kthxbi.
  4. sangfroid Member

Agreed. Stay on target and do not try to nudge in other agendas, please.
  5. SweatyJon Member

Said it already in the London thread, but great job guys. Anything like this that helps get the word out and names on petitions is fantastic.
  6. eclipse Member

7. Re: London Mini-Raid - Saturday 5th April

Anyone got footage of everyone pouncing on the toasters at Leicester Square tube?
  8. eclipse Member

9. Re: London Mini-Raid - Saturday 5th April

Okay, London? I love you, San Francisco loves you. Seriously.

I love, LOVE, how you guys are just on the rocking warpath, roaming down the street all over. With soundtrack. And the accents are so adorable! Everybody's so British! And belairing! I can't take it!

Actually this is sortof surreal. It's a totally different continent, yet all these people in your video seem so damned familiar. It seriously gives me chills.

Wait, wasn't somebody saying a bit ago that the UK would never go for the free hugs idea as they're all way too freaked out about cooties or something? Doesn't look like you had any trouble!

Oh, and nice come-hither look at 1:08, posh dood with umbrella. ;)
  10. Re: London Mini-Raid - Saturday 5th April

Why thank you ^_^
  11. Anony-Nony-No Member

in fairness though, it was mostly non-brits who were hugging, and if they were british they were young-ish

a lot of dyed-in-the-wool brits were obviously thinking we were weird

heard a fair few people say we were a bunch of freaks.
    well i pity them, being unable to have such a good time, and spread the love.
  12. Annon514 Member

13. Re: London Mini-Raid - Saturday 5th April

lul. well when he dropped them he picked them up and what would the charge be if did do something about it? he gave me a flyer?
  14. An0nand0n Member

It ends when the cult dies!
    That's cool, it's safe for the time being.

Here's my addition to the video goodness, it contains footage of the great toaster bumrush enjoy:

[yt-direct]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF9VkcqbuDg[/yt-direct]
  15. k8jde6 Member

It might be an idea to let people know that we DID tell crazy blogger woman (bless her) know that we DO NOT advocate violence.
  16. Re: London Mini-Raid - Saturday 5th April

So kids! On the 12th I have proposed an advanced party that will leave QVS about an hour before the main body, and head for TCR very slowly, hugging and fliering as we go. Upon arrival at TCR, we liaise with the tame policeman and await everyone else. Hopefully we should get the timing so that we are there about 10/15 minutes before everyone else, armed with fliers and perhaps some binbags ready for large quantities of rubbish?

Who shall join me? Details can be found in the London thread.