Customize

London March 13 Postgame

Discussion in 'Europe' started by A-non-non-anon, Mar 13, 2010.

1. greebly Member

Re: London March 13 Postgame

Troll mode in operation, ignore mode in effect.

kthxbye.
  2. Re: London March 13 Postgame

first there was:
    m0ralfag - permabanned for faggotry on Enturb, he then became
    Graham Wilson - permabanned for faggotry on Enturb, he then became
    JFP - permabanned on WWP for faggotry, he then became
    Rob Hodkin -

any gaps/sock's i've missed?

he's generally butthurt at me because he asked me to dinner and i turned him down on the grounds that i prefer my guy's to be a little less, shall we say, padded? and i don't like pretentious goatees either.

if he ever does anthing useful for chanology i would be hugely impressed, but i'm not holding my breath
  3. Anonymous Member

I don't think he is back as he hasn't raided in person for months and seems a bit out of the loop when I was telling him about recent raids and other stuff.
  4. Anonymous Member

Some of those are the wrong socks, but that is probably academic for all but osa or autistics. However the dinner thing is lulzy considering what a massive faggot he is, in the sexual sense. He's hardly got a goatee either, it's more of a Rabbi/Taliban type full and long beard. Glad you are willing try to troll him though.
  5. Re: London March 13 Postgame

thats how he usually is... 'seeming a bit out of the loop'

JFP/Moralfag/whatever was a nice enough guy as long as ppl paid attention to him, but used to get quite vicious if he wasn't the centre of attention.

he always said, privatly, that he wasn't a big fan of the protests and only went because he felt superior to the 'protestfags' as he referred to us.
  6. Anonymous Member

Not really. I think he was/is a bit of a cunt really, his idea of trolling scifags was very much along the 'old' anonymous lines and whilst his antics on facebook and other similar sites may well have got us scifag 'dox', using them to pizza bomb and prankcall scifags at home isn't really called for or productive.

He was an attentionwhore to some extent, but I don't think your analysis of him at protests sounds like him at all. Are you confusing him with Heretic?
  7. Re: London March 13 Postgame

my-little-pony.jpg
  8. Namenlos Member

You forgot something Yeti,

care_bears_easter.jpg
  9. Bluebell Member

Ok enough you guys, time to let this thread die plz.
  10. Re: London March 13 Postgame

[IMG]
  11. Anonymous Member

I can tell you single handedly that she cannot be mixing him up with JFP because theres no way in hell Heretic would have asked her out for dinner.

Also I'm sure the JFP/Heretic dinner thing must be a simple lie. I recon JFP/Heretic prefer women who look a little less like dykes and have bigger tits than them.

The 12 year old boy chest look isn't a hot one.
  12. Anonymous Member

Well I can correct you there bout Blitter, she's one hot woman. She knows what she wants and just goes for it.
  13. Anonymous Member

Oh hai Heretic.

Although your command of English implies you are not him.
  14. Anonymous Member

There hasn't been anything resembling a hot woman at a London protest since "Cults Closed". Ugly, mongoloid (in the medical sense) and obese yes, but hot, no. There have also been men in skirts.
  15. Anonymous Member

You're forgetting a certain bird.
  16. Anonymous Member

Did you not hear the news? I had thought everyone had heard? News of a certain avian creature.
  17. Namenlos Member

I have heard tell of this avian creature...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFuK49cLdBk"]YouTube- Family Guy - Bird is the Word[/nomedia]

(I'm so not helping, but I couldn't resist).
  18. Anonymous Member

my mind also wandered to a certain aerial wonder
  19. Re: London March 13 Postgame

[IMG]
    amidoingitright?
  20. afternon Member

pidgeon.jpg
  21. WhiteNight Member

^smooth lol
  22. Anonymous Member

Ah, this thread makes me nostalgic for old-school 1000-post reply-spam London threads.

Then I remember how much faggotry and fail was perpetrated therein, and the nostalgia dies.

51rqe0.jpg
  23. STC_SOCk2 Member

hey guise,

The 'old' anonymous is the best anonymous.

classic trolling, for teh win!

EbaumsWorld is the true home of Chanology with lots of secret intell etc.

You are seriously deluded if you think mora|fagottry can achieve anything. Lulzy megaphone tech (a la ZeroC) and erosion of their secrecy is the way to go. I can't believe that some of you have turned this in to a social thing/popularity contest. That's just wrong.

(Did you see ZeroC trolling Charlie Wakley? That was so fucking funny. He came out and was like 'im gonna take yo photo' and then scurried away)

Dear Hugraiders & Mora1fags (like Blitterpoo)

We can't stop you turning up but you look like a bunch of freaks. When scilons see you, they think 'fuck, what a bunch of fgts. I'd rather be a scilon. You may have noticed there are hot scilons, there are no hot mora1fags.
  24. Anonymous Member

I'm sure there are certain people of this world that find her sexy (12 year old boy) body mixed with the man hating dyke face hot.

But I Believe these people to be closet paedophiles.
  25. Anonymous Member

But perhaps we can make you start turning up? Seriously kid, just cut out the fail trolling, its not working, at all.
  26. Anonymous Member

^
    I am.
  27. STC_SOCk2 Member

What makes you think that I don't? Why is it important who I am? I am insignificant. I want no part in your bickering.
  28. Re: London March 13 Postgame

2-Rabbits-bunny-rabbits-4233951-1280-1024.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  29. afternon Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Gruezi Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  31. ZeroC Member

amidoinitrite?

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Gruezi Member

[IMG]
  33. Lorelei Member

Jesus. I grok Brit--Toff and Pikey and everything in between--but DCG's lingo simply thwarts me.

It all sounds like "RAWR I AM DRUNK RAWR."

Also: "YEYZ OI'M ENGLISH OI'M CHELSEA RAWR."

Is that dialect "Inebriated Chav Footie Hooligan"? Hmm. Maybe I don't speak Chav, after all.

(Just kidding. He gets slightly more intelligible further into the video, though I LOLed when he claimed not to be able to understand the protesters.)

At the risk of causing someone to go into a coma by adding to all the DIABEETUS-inducing cute ITT:

abi5v8.jpg
  34. Anonymous Member

[STRIKE]Jesus[/STRIKE] Xenu, all this faggotry has made this thread nearly the 4th hottest in the last 14 days. The good? old days...
  35. Namenlos Member

It was pretty epic Lorelei :D I'd wager it was some dialect of chav... the exact offshoot is hard to pinpoint with such a thick dialect :b

DAAWWWWW SO CUTE <3 Never get tired of looking at that little guy!

Also, always make sure to pack a spare.

1020_fotocat.jpg
  36. Anonymous Member

No you are not.
  37. Anonymous Member

I'm not sure you really understand what trolling means. Whether he is intentionally trolling or not, he has certain gotten people riled up and raging, so from that point of view successful troll is successful.
  38. Anonymous Member

I agree even if no-one else is raging Captain Dyke is raging something chronic.
  39. afternon Member

[IMG]
  40. new guy Member

shidonniworld.jpg
    omlove.gif
    1035.jpg
    birthdaydogp.jpg
    birthdaydogp.jpg
    rofldoggie.jpg
    21july58leggedbabygrowi.jpg