Customize

London January

Discussion in 'Europe' started by James Fucking Philips, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basil Member

Re: London January

Indeed, although metcheck seems to imply it should be dry by lunchtime.

Never mind lick a lolly, just bring a brolly.
  2. Cakeplz Member

I report that the rain has been and gone down in Surrey. Hopefully it should pass.
  3. Re: London January

FUCKING LIAR

The rain woke me up too D:

I have to give QVS a miss [which...I don't mind really] but shall see you all at TCR!

And why did I have to be in bed when a discussion on lingerie was carried out? ;___;
  4. basil Member

South London appears to have now receeded below tide level too.
  5. abattoir13 Member

Good morning London/U.K ....from across the pond.
  6. Re: London January

^ Mornin' Abattoir....Nao make me breakfast.
  7. ANONXXXXX Member

I is on train i has rickrolled train twice so far weather is good but im up past oxford there are 17 little girls in my coach. Oxford station also got rolled cya guys in a bit
  8. clum Member

Peerless has just said unto me, "ooh, we need to take speakers and destroy the train today".
    Yay.

We has nice banner, rain best shut up soon.
  9. Re: London January

But rain is still going strong, though admittedly rather sporadic. Oh well, screw hopes of a final good night's sleep XD have a good day, my fellows.
  10. ANONXXXXX Member

90p for a bag of crisps. And they where chewy. Am getting one of the little girls to sing lick a lolly cannot post clip due to me name fagging sorry
  11. Re: London January

Pics or...
  12. ANONXXXXX Member

Changed onto a train to ealing one guy said mudkip as i walked past him reading station rickrolled nice and sunny so far
  13. Violenza Member

I can't make QVS (wanted to with newfag) as the tube is all sorts of fucked this weekend, will be at TCR - Housemate with semi-pro video camera is very probably going to come and film.

SEE YOU THERE SEXC PIG <3
  14. Re: London January

GENTLEMEN!

go forth and troll

Sorry I cant be there, again, but I plan to get down to a few in the nearish future.

Saint Hill needs another visit once it gets a bit warmer I think... I have some pretty lulzy ideas regarding that
  15. Jed Member

cheers!

Jed
  16. Jed Member

twas the swastika stuff, which of course he was right about.
  17. Cakeplz Member

Just got back.... Shattered

Anyone know where the pictures of are going to be uploaded?
  18. basil Member

19. Cakeplz Member

Cheers :D

Some good photos there.
  20. TheEmoAnon Member

I remember some ppl but not everyone :( who is the punk, epic guy that made me laugh all day.

Also what happened to cakeplz D:
  21. clum Member

Wrong thread.

Also, that would have been peerless.
  22. Cakeplz Member

I was there...
  23. Re: London January

Awesome day was awesome.
    Sorry for turning into such a shy thing. And for popping off and not making it back in time for postgame.
  24. TheEmoAnon Member

Ah alas I did not see u T_T
  25. Crisbian Member

Rumour has it from inside the CoLP that the Co$ showed them this site and said there were bomb threats on it which were planned against the Co$ by members of Anon for the 17th's protest. People, please be aware that Co$ are using this site by posting violent suggestions on it and trying to make it look like the rest of us law abiding citizens are doing it. The Co$ plan back fired though. According to sources in CoLP. Members of Anon who attended were lovely, peaceful people who were extremely polite and well behaved and even cleared up after themselves...Apart from one person.
    The irony is though that Co$ kept complaining to CoLP officers that the CPS would not proceed with prosecutions against Anon for religious hatred, because Anon consider Co$ a cult. That and they kept complaining about about Anon saying that Anon were "disrespecting their religion and their right to practice their religion freely).
  26. SpasticGum Member

DUN' DISRESPECT US BLAD, WE ARE DA SCILON MASSIVE! BRAP! BRAP!
  27. ANONXXXXX Member

LULZ they actually took this serious?
    what idiots
  28. TheEmoAnon Member

big up the CoLP
  29. Crisbian Member

I agree that to take this seriously is an act of pure stupity, but then we are talking about the Cult of Scientology here and they will use what ever means possible to look like the innocent party and destroy the reputation of others. The CoLP (bless them) had to act as it is their job. Before 2007 they might not have taken this seriously. Thankfully though the officers serving on the day (especially the duty Sergeant) are extremely professional and realised by the well behaved actions of Anonymous and the fact that anymous treated the CoLP with the upmost respect that the message on the forum was a joke and secondly the ones causing more grief for them on the day was the Co$!!!

I know it is fun putting a plan like this on the forum, but it can work against us and next time it might not be handled by such a reasonable and intelligent officer and it could cause problems not only for the Cause but for this site as well and those who wish to protest in a peaceful manner. I'm not trying to be a kill joy, I'm just giving a word of caution, thanks for reading.

Quote:
    AT 11AM ON SATURDAY WE WILL MARCH TOWARDS THE CULT AND WE WILL STAND MOTIONLESS
    AND WE WILL STAND
    AT 11.05 AS THE BASEMENT DETONATES WE WILL STAND
    AS THE PEOPLE ON THE GROUND FLOOR RUN BURNING WE WILL STAND
    AS THE PEOPLE JUMP OUT THE FIRST FLOOR IN MADDNESS WE WILL STAND
    AS A SECOND BOMB DETONATES ON THE FIRST FLOOR AT 11.07
    WE WILL STAND
    AS THE BUILDING CRUMBLES AND BURNS
    WE WILL STAND
    AS THE LAST FEW DIE
    WE WILL STAND
    AT 11.10 WE WILL CHEER

AT 11.15 ANONYMOUS WILL GO TO THE PUB

LULZ they actually took this serious?
    what idiots

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  30. Lorelei Member

Clash --> G G Allen* --> Another Bad Creation ..> Vengaboys --> "The Wheels On The Bus" ..> "Billy Lick A Lolly" --> Roxy Fucking Music OH yeah!

Then...Spidey fistbumps Obama. Trainspotters. MOAR COWBELL.

Y'all are making me laugh my ass off, as usual.

Also, I should rip that "Lick A Lolly" tune as an mp3 and upload it somewhere so you can torment Scilons with it. LOL.

Eagerly awaiting pix / vidz of usual shenanigans and tomfoolery from you scalliwags and rapscallions.

P.S.
    Don't forget Joan Jett. LAWL.

* Stayed in the Clermont Hotel, also known as "the place where old hookers go to die," in Atlanta. Trufax. One of the fine ladies d'un certain age of the Clermont, a black lassie who rejoices in the name Blondie, reads original free verse poetry and crushes beercans betwixt her bazoombas. Is now place to get American excuse for beer for cheap price it is worth, or to scare any British rock bands visiting the area. Bring a towel or something to sit on and some anti-bacterial wipes should you venture within.

/Tealdeer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.