Customize

London January Postgame

Discussion in 'Europe' started by ANONXXXXX, Jan 16, 2009.

1. ANONXXXXX Member

Re: London January Postgame

Ah yes such rich suburbs as Brixton, elephant and castle and stratford
  2. Re: London January Postgame

If people want to do stress tests, we can organise a Tactical Strike on their tables on Sunday.

Some of us go masked and trolling; others go unmasked and do the test. The unmasked should feel free to ask awkward questions about what 'those guys with masks' are saying
  3. Re: London January Postgame

^ this

but we never know where they'll be. >.<
  4. Battletoads Member

Phone them and ask in advance?
  5. Re: London January Postgame

Oi! Battletoads, I have something I need to talk to you about.
    You know GAME are refusing to sell you to puerto-recons?
  6. basil Member

I haven't seen them at Brixton or Elephant for ages, and although I don't go via Stratford often I have never seen them there either.

There haven't been many sightings away from TCR for some time now, has there, apart from the odd Trocadero incident?

I wonder if they'll be doing anything at the Valkyrie premier?
  7. An0nand0n Member

Doubt it, they know we'll be there.
  8. basil Member

But we could be anywhere ... the next phone call, the next stress test volunteer, the next person that takes one of their leaflets... that doesn't stop them does it?
  9. ANONXXXXX Member

yeah but the chances of it not being us are greater

at the premier however they know that they'll be a group
    and that we'll be hungry for scilon
  10. TheEmoAnon Member

dammit if they know we'll b there do u think tc will turn up =/
  11. Cakeplz Member

I reckon he will. Its a big event to miss to be fair.

Even if he doesnt, a lot of people will be dissapointed and thats always a good thing.
  12. Re: London January Postgame

If this isn't a daft suggestion, maybe some kind of "response team" type organisation for the stress table mini-raids?

What I mean is, people from different areas can scope out known scilon spots near them and when one person discovers them, they text the other anons who then converge on said location for insta-lulz.

Just a thought.
  13. TheEmoAnon Member

True actully that's a good point cause

1. If he doens't turn up he will have to answer his interveiwers why he didn't show his face so that will be embrassing

2. if he does show up and we put are masks on he might get interveiws about anonymous.

We win both way kinda.
  14. Cakeplz Member

Thats what I was thinking. Its really a question for him about what he thinks is most damaging. I reckon he will show his face just to try and prove anonymous isnt getting to him.

If he doesnt show up, that would be a sign of weakness.
  15. TheEmoAnon Member

Yeah and even if he trys to ignore us if there are plenty of cameras the cameras will be on us if he gives even one ebil look at us lol xD.
  16. clum Member

3211969729_f0923b0fe4.jpg?v=0.jpg

I thought that, with the amount of time that must have gone into that, I ought to at least put a few minutes into a nice edit. So here y'go.
  17. Rihan Member

my eyes are bleeding

well done you morons!
  18. TheEmoAnon Member

^

troll get back under your bridge.
  19. Vinonymous Member

Epic 'shoop... very characterful. May have to steelz it for mah avatar!
  20. Westendanon Member

We sort of have that in place already, the problem is having the anonpower to go troll when they are spotted.
  21. Re: London January Postgame

Well I know of one or two people who are always up for trolling.

EXCEPT WHEN THEY ARE TOO BUSY GETTING THEIR COCK SUCKED

That is all.
  22. Re: London January Postgame

i offer back alley services.
  23. Fuckeye Member

^ Bluejob sock.
  24. Re: London January Postgame

You should be able to take down a Scilon stress test table with as few as two anons, potentially. At least one person needs to be filming (yadda yadda fair game etc. - we know what they're like), while the other(s) can approach people before they get too close to the table and give them Anon flyers, etc. If it gets too much hassle, simply phone the local council or local police and report them for unlicensed street trading. Scilons never bother with street traders licences, I've seen them get packed up and moved on by the cops more than once for this very reason. They can't harrass you, as you don't need any kind of license at all to hand out free flyers in small groups - and if they start with the Fair Game bullshit, just make sure it's all on tape (OK, OK, digital memory card. I'm an oldfag, I remember tape.)

I just envision a world where they're starting to get paranoid about going out with the tables, because every time they do, it seems like at least two or three anons show up and ruin the party. I like this image.

tl;dr version: There is no tl;dr version. Stop being a faggot and read the whole message, it's only two paragraphs.
  25. Vinonymous Member

tl;dr

... Jus' kidding xD Yeah, this^
  26. loldon Member

Some more photos:

January Protest Gallery

Hope there are some exploitable or at least amusing ones. PM if you need a particular photo in high rez.
  27. Re: London January Postgame

driving them to a state of paranora?

This is doable because they already think the whole world is after them, a few light pushes off the cliff couldn't hurt. :)

The problem will be co-ordination unless we only groups of twos. one camera and one troll.

A world without thoses shit red table...do want!
  28. Anon-007 Member

Is this Trannyanon, or just some slapper you picked up along the way?

DSC_0022.jpg
  29. TheEmoAnon Member

Lovin' the photos :3. Except the ones of my fat belly, but that's not your fault xD.
  30. Cakeplz Member

Those ones of use walking down the street are pretty epic.
  31. Re: London January Postgame

Observations suggest outside the Troc is their new favoured spot, even after being moved on once.

The plan would be to go up and have a look. If they're not there, it's maybe an hour spent going to and fro to confirm they're not spreading the AIDS. If they are, then grab the sandpaper-condoms, because it's time for RAPE RAPE RAPE.