Customize

London - April

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Ebeneezer_Goode, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clum Member

Re: London - April

This man speaks the truth.
  2. Heretic Member

-yawns-

ok seriously... you say JFP has the ego and you write all of that. Tbh you were facefagged so fucking what you goto the sunderland protest as 1 man and his dog if scientology was really that bothered about you they would have tried and failed already.

Also i know you didn't facefag me i know who did it was i was told my by the person who banned the user who it was. But unlike you i find it the threads about me funny and i joined into have a laugh if you can't laugh at jokes about you don't laugh at others. But you're sitting there getting butt hurt like a fucking child over it all. Infact my dox have also been dropped again don't see me throwing my toys out of the pram like you. Anonymous isn't your friend anonymous doesn't give a shit about your "super cool story bro" you are a useless northen monkey whose in deeper than he can handle and his this delussion that people care about what you have to say.

I know many anons don't like me and i dont sit here crying about whats gonna happen. Please do everyone a favour and fuck off to the sunderland board and do not come back. Look at people like spangly hes a raging moral fag but knows how to have a laugh look at you just fail at everything you suggest dr fucking who month? wtf?

I also know who facefagged inb4itwasme and no it wasn't it also wasnt JFP like you seem to think and the main reason i know it wasn't JFP is because he had big plans for your photo but some-one ruined it by posting it the plan was complete.

tl;dr you were facefagged so what get over it take your drama back to Quiggins or sunderland i was also face fagged but i could have a laugh about it.

you're a twat who thinks hes more important than he is

you are not anonymous's leader you are not mr information you do not have a clue

saturday will be funny and lulzy (for me anyway)

day of trolling
  3. Namenlos Member

Right, now where the fuck do I find 4 D batteries? >>
  4. clum Member

Tesco.
  5. Namenlos Member

I'm not getting on a fucking bus just to buy batteries, fag XD
    We have a little Sainsbury's which might have some...
  6. Re: London - April

Maplin, Ryness, Robert Dyas, etc. Any half-decent hardware store. If you can't find them down your way, you'll definitely be able to get them from any electrical shop on TCR.
  7. Namenlos Member

I think we might just have a little Robert Dyas in town. Genius, thx.
  8. Anonymous Member

MOD EDIT

I thought these delightful images were appropriate for the situation in hand.
  9. Heretic Member

the pixelation on the photos hide some of my chins its awesome (H)
  10. SpasticGum Member

lol'd at the pictures - such great memories tbh.
  11. clum Member

Heeyyy. Where did all the posts go?
  12. Namenlos Member

Hey whut? Whut did I miss?
    I go away for 1 hour and two people get banned?
  13. da5id Administrator

If you want to play these lil britchan dox dropping games with eachother, keep it the fuck off of this site. I will continue to hand out permanent bans to anyone participating in this bullshit.
  14. afternon Member

You didn't miss much ..just lots of AIDS and faggotry and ner ner ner face fagging- who needs OSA?!
  15. sue Administrator

I second this motion, i hereby declare that i removed two pages filled with facefagging and namecalling, i also banned heretic and shadow permanently.

16. Namenlos Member

Wait, why was Shadow banned? I thought he didn't actually face fag anyone? He just got fagged himself...?
  17. clum Member

It's worth it though. SpasticGum was b& too.
    And he was posting bloody essays full of bawww (and Red Dwarf).
  18. Anon-007 Member

Good call chap, and glad to see that insanity has returned to the sanctum.
  19. Re: London - April

Eh, I disagree with giving them permabans because outside of their ragin faggot ego-wars, not much damage was done.
    However. I'll be glad for the end of this facefagging bullshit war that's invading our thread. Grow up, London.

Edit: wait. What did Spastic do?
  20. Anon-007 Member

I think this particular thread has served its role and should be now Domed.

Rather than being concerned with specific London Ops, it has ended up as a general SciFi discussion thread.

And this is not the intended purpose.
  21. Re: London - April

I think everyone just needs to CHILL THE FUCK OUT. Sue I ask you re-think perma-banning Heretic and The Shadow. YES I know they both can be dicks, but nether of them deserve a permaban.
  22. clum Member

You can talk.
    But yeah, I wouldn't necessarily say perma. Give them a week or two to work shit out, calm down... Perma just leads to new accounts.
  23. Anon-007 Member

Err, you don't see the big picture do you?

Sue banned both of them not as a punishment, but to protect them.

Both had been face fagged and the photos linked with their WWP usernames. This places each of them (and their co-protesters) under serious additional risk.

By banning the 'old' usernames, the individuals concerned can rejoin under new usernames (see WWP policy) which are not linked to their 'old' names - thus preserving anonymity.

Although Sue and I have crossed swords on many occasions (normally resulting in large amounts of infractions for me ;) ) I feel that in this instance he has acted totally correctly.

PS Can I have my internets naow please Sue? LOL
  24. clum Member

Good point, disregard my last post.
  25. Anonymous Member

As long as he doesn't come back under an alias and continue to clog up our thread with pointless and highly obvious rants about Red Dwarf, The Shadow's anonymity should be safe now. And he might even give being less pretentious a go too.
  26. Re: London - April

Mmmm Yea ok, see Clum's above post.
  27. afternon Member

I can't believe the whole facefagging thing was done by adults- it's just so childish and offers a nice little gift to OSA..

Can we have no holds barred mixed martial arts cage fights instead of this please?!
  28. clum Member

Get peerless over, he does like over 9000 martial arts.
    Teaches in fact.
  29. Re: London - April

He'd just get banned for facefagging himself XD
  30. Namenlos Member

2000 GET FTW.
  31. afternon Member

I think he only does Kung Fu and weights about six stone!
    Kung Fu= dojo pretty, looks good, but on it's own, likely to get you in trouble
    ..arghh, sorry, going off an a martial arts direction...
  32. clum Member

Mmmmno. He does a lot. Like, 7 I think. Teaches a couple I believe, maybe more.
  33. afternon Member

Blimey! I found it confusing enough doing one, admittedly it's a martial art with many, many different techniques..
  34. clum Member

Hey. Where's that hat been all this time?
  35. Anon-007 Member

We've now gone from talking about Dr Who / Blade Runner to furking martial arts?????

This thread needs to be domed - 90% of all the comments don't remotely relate to our protests against the Cult.
  36. afternon Member

Welcome to the London thread!

OK- so what's happening on Saturday...I know there's going to be something in the evening/
  37. Anonymous Member

Something gay and involving glowsticks, that's attracting a lot of facepalm worthy newfags.
  38. afternon Member

Sounds great- count me in!
    BTW- I'm not a newfag, I just love how kids who are now at uni think they're mature adults!
  39. Re: London - April

We by no means think we're "mature adults"
    Just superior to anyone who's not at uni :)
  40. afternon Member

Well if that helps you feel important- great... it's just a shame that in the 90's colleges became polytechnics then uni's and anyone can get a degree!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.