Customize

London Anons, up for a bromley mini raid?

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Anonymous, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pigeon Member

Re: London Anons, up for a bromley mini raid?

ITT: StoneBurner is Bluebell?
  2. StoneBurner Member

hahahhahahahaha!

no
  3. Pigeon Member

Aww, but I do so love my drama.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Pigeon Member

6. Spangly Member

Bluebell, I'm going to call you out in this thread right here in public, because you're seemingly not actually paying attention to the content of PMs I send you:

Go away and leave me alone. I have nothing further to offer to the Bromley Operation. Your enthusiasm and motivation is great, but being thick as two short planks cancels a lot of that out. I am not going to give you any extracts from my audio recording of Saturday because "I thought the council man said leaflet permits were free but their website says £25 BAAAWWWWWWW" does not constitute serious journalistic merit.

I should have just abandoned you in the middle of the tube on Saturday afternoon, as soon as I realised that your asking me to carry your takeaway food while you dragged that massive suitcase up and down stairs was going to be a recurring theme.

(oh, and edit to add: don't PM me, or contact me any other way, to bitch about this. if you do, I will publish those PMs/etc.. Sending me anything like that = consent to publication)
  7. Fuckeye Member

Yep, definitely getting along well there.
  8. Heretic Member

Bluebell doesn't get it does she. She got tons of abuse at the Birmingham Buck Foris raid as she was unwanted. After a weekend of abuse she "quits london" in favour of her "friends" in Manchester where she is apparently welcome.

Yet she has already come back to London for raiding a second time after "quitting".

Bluebell get this in to your stupid thick retarded fucked up jaw head, YOU ARE NOT WANTED IN THE LONDON CELL OF ANONYMOUS. YOU BITCH THAT YOU ONLY GET ABUSE YET YOU COME BACK FOR MORE. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT TAKE THE HINT AND FUCK OFF.

This will be all.

inb4heretic/fuckeye/gentlemen/spangly/trap
  9. Bluebell Member

Just proves my suspicion, the council guy did not say anything about free fliering permits. So I am going to go with what the Bromley council website says OK?.

Also your point about the suitcase, how the FUCK was I meant to damn well know we weren't gonna be allowed to hand out fliers or have megaphone/s or music?. But now I know not to bother with fliers or the troll bucket, if I raid Bromley again
  10. Anonymous Member

How about you just keep to your promise and never come back to a London raid again?
  11. Spangly Member

No, the issue with the suitcase is that you bought a big expensive piece of equipment without considering if you're capable of transporting it around London on your own. Then, once you already know that it takes both of your hands to get it up/down stairs, you buy a takeaway meal in a paper bag and lumber me with holding it for you every time you have to do some heavy lifting.

I take responsibility for fitting my plans around my personal limitations - knowing toilets near raiding locations, needing a hotel room rather than hostel dorm bed, etc..

Responsibility for ensuring that your plans fit within your abilities (size-and-strength issues with bulky suitcases, musculo-skeletal issues that mean you don't just put troll bucket in a big backpack) is yours and yours alone. You've been failing to do that ever since I first remember raiding with you - the mini at the old Celebrity Centre springs to mind.
  12. Re: London Anons, up for a bromley mini raid?

Importing Drama?
  13. Fuckeye Member

Started here, so no.

Run along dear.
  14. Fuckeye Member

Quick question. Why is this infracted for importing drama when it's stemming from PMs on this forum? Surely that's not imported from anywhere...
  15. Re: London Anons, up for a bromley mini raid?

imported from IRL.
  16. Fuckeye Member

...You're imported from IRL.
  17. sue Administrator

Take your slap fight elsewhere or it is going to rain bans.
  18. Fuckeye Member

spock_slap.gif

[SIZE="1"]<3[/SIZE]
  19. Re: London Anons, up for a bromley mini raid?

I suppose... technically... yes?
  20. Heretic Member

Sup nigger
  21. Spangly Member

I see your anigif and raise you a youtube:
  22. Re: London Anons, up for a bromley mini raid?

mods = [STRIKE]fags[/STRIKE] splendid and utterly non-faggy upright models of humanity
  23. Re: London Anons, up for a bromley mini raid?

So.... Wait.... People actually live in bromley?

I thought it was off limits due to the radioactivity and Super Mutants?
  24. new guy Member

derpaderpdrool.gif
  25. Namenlos Member

26. shagnastie Member

I was there on Saturday and it was good
    Could have done with a few more people to vary the pitch
    The street trading licence costs them £35 per day
    Not sure if they have to pay in advance, so last saturday must have been pretty useless for them
    We have to stand at least 2 trees away from thier stand.
    The management at Primart are against us
    Also the coffee shop opposite call Brodies
    Brodies is where the Sciers get their coffee
    Soon Primart and Brodies will link Scientology with protest, and protest is bad, so hopefully they will complain about the stress test desk.
    Easy access for coffee, McD just accross the road.
    Nice pub, the Partridge sells ESB.
    I like the idea of Cult Watch
    Most passers by were not aware of the Scientology=Dianetics, we helped them
    Might go by next Saturday, if only to deliver coffee to the protestant.
    One of our number was so load he made the megaphone redundent . . . .
    The Vendetta masks worked really well, but bromley police told us to keep away from any of the banks in Bromley.
  27. Anonymous Member

FYI the guy in pic 8 talking to the cop is Nick Wakley, the organiser with wife Nathalie of Bromley stress tests, and is also Saint Hill OT Committee I/C for Idle Morgues funding. Lifetime scilon, been declared SP - I think twice. Was jailed for sex with a minor while working as a teacher in early 2000s. Some years ago his Dad nearly died in a road accident while Nick was driving. Last year Nick had bad accident himself requiring hospitalisation for head injury. His son Charlie works at London Org and is known as top bookseller. Their stats at Bromley are # books sold.
  28. Tony Yarwood Member

The short guy? Any more info, I want to use this on Sat.

Best regards

Tony
  29. Anonymous Member

As we're talking about booksales in Bromley, you might enjoy a titter at the epic amounts of upstat displayed in this wall to wall between two Scilon friends of one of my Facebook spai socks (hey OSA, can you guess who it is?)

[IMG]
  30. Anonymous Member

Spai sock accounts work and help people.
  31. Anonymous Member

Yup, the shorter guy in the white sneakers, silver hair. What more do you want? He used to be CO SHF in the 90s, got busted for out-2D, got roughed up by DM about it while DM was in the UK. (one of very few assaults DM made outside the US in fact). Actually if you de-moonbatted him you'd find a decent guy, nice wife. His 3 grown up boys all on staff now I believe.
  32. Tony Yarwood Member

Thanks for all that, all very interesting :)

>Was jailed for sex with a minor while working as a teacher in early 2000s

Anybody got any more info on this?

Best regards

Tony
  33. Anonymous Member

Not really. He had sex with a 15 year old pupil at the East grinstead school where he was teaching. It earned him a 2nd SP declare and a thorough pasting during a stint at Her Majesty's pleasure in Lewes Prison. OSA did a good containing job on the PR fall out. It was nearly 10 years ago, I'd not use this kind of personal information. He paid his dues like anybody else.
  34. Tony Yarwood Member

OK..won't use it - thanks

Best regards

Tony
  35. Spangly Member

Thanks to the brumfags for bringing their experience to bear on Bromley's situation.

See this PDF - http://www.bromley.gov.uk/NR/rdonly...D/0/Givingoutfreeliteratureleafletandform.pdf - 2nd page, middle column.

That document contains these lovely words:
    Brumfags ran in to this issue on their raids previously, fought it, won on the basis that their leaflets hit that "contents are political, charitable or religious" exception. I'm confident our leaflets this past weekend (both mine and Bluebell's) can be described in those terms, and absolutely 100% certain that they're obviously not intended for commercial gain.

I would suggest printing that out in advance of future Bromley raiding. I probably can't attend in person, but would be happy to post out a batch of my Bad Cult leaflets for use in Bromley.
  36. Tony Yarwood Member

Thanks - will PM my addy.

Best regards

Tony
  37. new guy Member

Good work spangly.
  38. Anonymous Member

The tax relief one would fit the political thing, as would a number of the fliers.

Cheers for the link BTW
  39. Spangly Member

Brumanons win the big credit for this - they dug through the Bromley.gov.uk site and found that PDF and pointed me to it and mentioned it to me on IRC. I just copy-pasted out the juciest part of the text.

If anyone's going to email their street.services@bromley.gov.uk email address to complain that our treatment on Saturday is at odds with their own literature, I can provide an electronic copy of my Bad Cult leaflet as PDF to back up our nonprofit / legit-free-speech position.
  40. Anonymous Member

I don't think we need to complain, just print off that PDF, that'll be good enough I think.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.