Customize

London 18 April postgame

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Spangly, Apr 18, 2009.

1. afternon Member

Re: London 18 April postgame

Actually the little turd tried to hit me facing me but I simply kept him at bay with an outstretched arm- the brave chav hit me as I was walking off from behind, still, he was no prize fighter and my glasses were already a bit fecked..

Still we got said megaphone, got very minor graze and no one got stabbed. I also didn't lose it so much that I felt the need to punch the little turd back- although no doubt I'll have some revenge rage that will fade!
  2. Namenlos Member

Tell me about it. Every time I think it about I get so angry, and then wish I had thought to stash my stuff with the others so I could have PROPERLY sorted things out.

Also, RAVE RAID!

3. afternon Member

That was me- said old guy was making grabs at camera and I could see it elevating- I let him rant on and pretended to be interested and he took the xenu.org web address..so, all good.
  4. Heretic Member

im still waiting for ankles!!!

if you were muslin this would be even hotter as i could also troll allah
  5. garlic Member

OR why just not bother? Then no-one has to get hurt.
  6. Heretic Member

lrn2troll
  7. garlic Member

Who said I was trolling?

Oh, Chavkip I was talking to drunken jedi about if the upload works...

chavkipnotmad.gif
    [IMG]
  8. ANONXXXXX Member

Shoulda punched him then stamped on his legs before kicking him in the bollocks and head
  9. afternon Member

Tempting though this was- I could've killed him! I was quite pleased the turds didn't pull knives- steaming in when it's not a tidy one on one fight isn't always the best thing to do!
  10. Heretic Member

ok sorry

lrn2understandtrolling
  11. Namenlos Member

YAY CHAVKIP!
  12. ARC Member

That loot which the chavs dropped should perhaps be turned over to the lost/found or the police? The chavs might have stolen it somewhere.
  13. XanonX Member

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE GUY SAID AFTER AT THE END.

but tell me tomorrow my dear anonymous, for this young one is going to sleep
    fucking school starts.
  14. anomilly Member

LAWL gtfo. no ankles 4 u todai.
  15. anomilly Member

urgh, rave raid looked absolutely AWESOME.
    i wish i stuck around, but the lure of FREE drinks at the pub my friends dad owns in oxford circus was too much to pass up.
    D:
  16. ANONXXXXX Member

"""Yes I'm sure Jedi will get right on that *wink wink*"""
  17. Heretic Member

ok can i has anything else instead? :(

also why wasnt i invited with you to free alcoholz
  18. anomilly Member

inb4titsorgtfo

and no free alcoholz 4 u either, i only gets it cos he waawwnntsss me.
    LOLZ.
  19. Heretic Member

i want you to can i have free alcohol?
  20. anomilly Member

lrn2engrish plz

ahaha what?
  21. Heretic Member

you said he wants you so you get free alcohol

so im saying... i want you... can i have free alcohol
  22. anomilly Member

MY BAD.
    That sentence made absolutely no sense to me, wtf is wrong with me.
    D:
  23. Heretic Member

i dont know :(

im sure you'll get better
  24. anomilly Member

I AM why we cant have nice things.

and i dont know, it might be catching :(

or it could be that all text becomes incomprehensible to me after the clock strikes 12. i have to be up at 6 >:3
  25. Re: London 18 April postgame

Finally watched those vids.

Sweet Xenu, I sound like a fucking lunatic at the Rave-Raid!

Note to anyone who cares: I wasn't actually *that* drunk, I was still buzzing from the set-to earlier.
  26. Namenlos Member

I did wonder which it was...
    I thought you showed 'em what for :D
  27. Heretic Member

awh i gotta be up at 8 so i should also sleep soon but i cannot be bothered :(
  28. anomilly Member

i know how you feel D:

although, 1 & 1/2 bus journey to college = naptime = WIN.
  29. Heretic Member

yeah its an hour into london by train for me so i normally sleep aswell lol
  30. anomilly Member

lawl@you coming into london and me leaving london every day.
    what faggotry.
    im having a cigarette then going to bed.
    :3
  31. Heretic Member

well live north eastish london and work in north westish so i get to stratford and take the loldon overground to work
  32. anomilly Member

FUCKING H8@loldon overground. that shit makes my life so difficult.
    i have to take it to south london a couple times a week and its never on time and expensive.
    BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FML.

I feel for you.
  33. Heretic Member

its cheaper than underground

its £2 to get to work each way or underground £3.80 each way

so overground is cheaper

is slower but it'd rather pay less
  34. Anonymous Member

fag, how can you fail sixth form. I did 4 subjects (most people did 3) browsed internet all year and still passed all.
  35. Anonymous Member

and BCCD
  36. anomilly Member

critical thinking?
    LAWL.
  37. Gentlemen Member

rave raid looks like it was pretty fucking cool. CULT pedestrian sign and the anon cats/ all your cults are belong to us shirts are amazing! awesome stuff guys.
  38. IHasABadge Member

Namenlos,

I'm overawed. WTF is legal, there, anyway? If not brass kunx, lots of rings? Umbrella? Sounded like a sharp pencil had recently been made illegal. For the record I am not advocating the breaking of any laws of your country, city, state or conscience. Good job on saving the big white horn.

I live in a land of mayhem and speed-loaders, extra points to faggots who know how to revolver in game. Bare hands is when the boys get scared of grlz IRL unless they are seriously unstable or blind. I have recently been told that it's a mother vibe.

Cough choke right. I was soooooo maternal in my mohawk and surplus army boots.

I don't think it's maternal fear, I think it's Oh shit, this one isn't posing. Please tell me you kicked that little shit. Adrenalin rant nipped in bud.

Vids kicked. Jedi got me to spew bourbon when he mentioned dogs and curtains.

I may bow out of this group as gracelessly as I dropped in, so if I show up banned or not at all, it is my own doing. I appreciate the tolerance I have been given so far. Although the whole boobs thing is tempting as hell I've been there, got my 15 minutes ... it'll do.

I will not start making HateMachine strap on ghostbuster jokes, I would rather leave without duress.

To the person I was handed to that did a very polite job of explaining scis, moving on to the weather and even discussing state-side tea-bagging, if you read this forum-- well done! I was making a joke when I said a particular individual had a habit of passing me around. If you truly found it inappropriate, well, life goes on. I have never had anyone that side of the pond call me a significant other when I was introduced as a girlfriend, extra points on whatever scale you use.

To the other person I was handed to and ordered to thank in what I believe to be a joking manner, thanks. I do has a badge, but I don't has the kind that were being handed out that day. Given the cost of shipping and traceability, I'm not asking.

If this post makes no sense to any particular reader, don't fret. You didn't miss much.

I am still up for adoption, however, and long to return to the grey skies of some of my ancestors.

Best regards from an unnamed voice over a megaphone, yes, I heard you holla back.

grlzb4chrlz

39. Re: London 18 April postgame

Rave raid video shows only megaphonefagging. Yes, Jedi's flowing locks are lustrous and his lungs are leathery, but he did not comprise the entire raid by himself.

At the other end, we had dancing, glowsticks and adoring public. And bitchin UV reactive signs.

It was fun, honestly, it wasn't just Jedi yakking on a megaphone.

A guy pulled over in a very nice new Mercedes and asked what he could do to help us, seriously, because he would do it. I gave him a youfoundthecard and said he should come to the next raid, and also email me. I also said he should get as informed as possible and let others know what he found because the information is out there.

We need a pat answer for this, guys, if someone could help us in a financial way, or with Upstanding Citizen in the Community pull, what should we do with it? Flyer money? Political contacts? Something more?

I am kicking myself I didn't have a project out of the can ready to hand over. For example, CULT sign in metal would have been ace. Emailed a proper street sign company on that and will let you know what they say re: costs. But there has to be something really good we could do if a richfag volunteers like that.